- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Delhi, Delhi
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Hindi Hons is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the University of Delhi, Delhi.
The Hindi Department of Hindu College is one of the oldest and most prestigious departments of the University, which teaches graduate and postgraduate level. The scholars who have played an important role in the development and development of the department include Dr. Dashrath Ojha, Shri Krishna Shankar Shukla, Dr. Bharat Singh Upadhyay, Dr. Mandhada Ojha, Dr. Krishnadat Paliwal, Dr. Harish Naval, and Dr. Suresh Rituparna are particularly notable.
At this time there are seven permanent members in the department. Students from here have made a meaningful identity at the national and international level in the areas of academic, administrative, literary, corporate sector, media theater, and cinema.
The Hindi Department conducts a combination of various activities for the all round development of its students. The Hindi Sahitya Sabha conducts several seminars in the year, in which the connoisseur of the prestigious scholars of the country meets. Various creative contests are organized at this intermediate level stage from this platform. The department publishes three magazines, two of which are 'Ripples' and 'Expression' mural magazines. The 'signature' is the half-yearly handwritten journal of the department, which has a national identity. In addition to this, 'Daring' is a theatrical institution of the department, which plays a constructive role in the development of students' personality as well as their personality. Hindi Department of Hindu College is trying to create a free sky of creation and thought through literature teaching. You are welcome to fly in this sky.
- The admissions to colleges of the University of Delhi are based on merit/entrance criteria depending on the course selected by an aspiring student.
- Applicants seeking admission to UG merit-based programmes/courses & UG entrance test based must register on a centralized admission Web Portal.
- Online Registration: The applicants seeking admission to UG merit-based programme/course must register through online registration,
- Cut-offs: The applicants must check the centralized Admission Web Portal and the college website for detailed cut-offs for different programmes/courses.
- Selection of Programmes: The applicants who meet the requisite cut-off should log in to the UG admission portal using their registration account and select college/programme where the applicant wishes to take admission and meets the desired cutoff criterion.
- Verification of documents: The applicant shall take the print out of the admission/registration form and together with the list of documents/certificates, proceed to the respective college for verification of mark-sheet/certificates, calculation of cut-off percentage depending on the programme/course.
- Approval of admission: The College will retain the original certificates of an approved applicant in order to avoid multiple admissions. The certificates will remain with the colleges during the admission process. After this, the college will approve the admission on the UG admission portal. However, the colleges shall promptly return the documents in case the student withdraws/cancels the admission or student wishes to appear in counselling of any other university/ institute.
- Online payment of admission fee: The applicant will then be required to log-in to the UG admission portal to make the online admission fee payment through the available online payment options. The approved applicant is permitted to make online admission fee payment till 12 noon of the next day of the last day of admission.
A person, who have passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) School leaving examination conducted by CBSE/ISC or any recognized board.
Hindu college is good for your education.
Last Seen: 06 May' 20
Joined On: 05 May' 20
Education Interest: Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2021
- BA Hindi Hons
More exposure to the real world.
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2015
- BA Hindi Hons
College with all interactions
Last Seen: 09 Oct' 15
Joined On: 09 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 1986
- BA Hindi Hons