- Application Form: Rs.1000
- Hostel Fee - Rs.6000/- Per Month+ Electricity bill
- Bus Fee - Rs. 15000 yearly for local
- Bus Fee for Morena and Dabra ? Rs. 25000/- Yearly
- Placement Fee UG-Rs. 3000/- PG- Rs. 5000/-
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
- Offered by: Jiwaji University, Gwalior
Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Laws (BBA LLB) Honours is the five-year full-time Integrated programme in Law Offered by Jiwaji University, Gwalior with the approval of Bar Council of India (BCI).
The Institute has a systematic process in place for the development of the students to make them suitable for industry. The Institute has right processes in place for developing the personality of the students. The students present seminars, appear in practice GDs, make classroom presentations, are part of at least many organizing committees for national or international programs and are sponsored to attend unlimited programs organized by other Institutions across the country. A team of four faculty members takes care of communication skills development throughout the five years program.
- Admissions in BBA-LLB, programme are carried out on the basis of merit marks. The Admissions will be carried out by the institute as per the rules and Schedule announced by the MP HIGHER EDUCATION for Minority Institution..
- Last date of application form submission would within one week from the allocation of institute to the student by the DTE after the online counseling.
For admission to this course, a student should have passed 12th standard (or equivalent) examination and obtained at least 50% marks.