10 Free Online Management Courses with Certification
In India, online management courses and online management courses free with certificate are becoming popular as they add worth to an individual's skills. The best online management courses free or at a rational cost are helpful in creating a manager who is well-versed in the fundamentals of general principles of management and has earned a specialisation in one of the management fields. As learners increasingly depend on online courses and certifications, those who have an interest in management can also find plenty of online management courses and online free management courses.
The paid and free online management courses with certificates in India are one of those rare online courses which prepare learners around the world and provide organizations with an experienced workforce. You can pursue a bachelor's in management and other management courses in India. Upon completion, you will earn a certificate in management that provides you with numerous opportunities in a variety of areas. There are many online learning platforms that offer the best free management courses online with certificates.
Some popular eLearning platforms are edX, Coursera, NPTEL, Udemy, Skillshare, LinkedIn learning, and the like. In this article, Careers360 has prepared a list of the top free online management courses with certificates in India and online management courses in India so that learners like you can pursue your dream without any financial restrictions.
10 Free Online Management Courses With Certificates
1. Executive Certificate Program in General Management- This is one of the best online management courses and online free certificate courses for management offered by IIM Raipur via Talentedge. The free management courses online with certificates are taught with the idea to develop a basic understanding of new developments in the business world like Big Data and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is a 12-month-long online management certificate course and can be pursued by candidates who have completed their graduation or hold a diploma in a particular field of study.
Popular Management Certification Courses
2. Management foundation course on LinkedIn Learning- Kevin Eikenberry, who is in the top 100 leadership and management experts globally, is the trainer for this one of the top management free online courses. The course curriculum has been built for the students to experience the challenges of the real business world and is taught how to manage them.
3. Strategy: Essentials for Management, Consulting and Startup Success- It has Brightest.io CEO Chris Bolman as the trainer who has a unique way of training by incorporating game theories and military management systems in business. This one of the best online management courses free is designed for those looking to ramp up their strategic thinking skills, alongside providing an action-oriented framework, allowing aspirants to create their unique strategies. This online management certificate course has 27 episodes and is for 1 hour and 59 minutes in total. Be it, someone who has a bachelor’s in business management or a person with no prior business management experience, this course is ideal for both.
4. The Complete Management Skills Certification course on Udemy- It is an intermediate-level course taught by Davis Jones, who is the chief learning officer for Eazl and an industry-leading expert in management. This amongst the top free online management certificate programs has a total duration of 6 hours and is packed with resources such as assignments, and 8 articles alongside 61 downloadable resource files to aid your learning.
Students also liked
- Online Certification Courses
- Top Certification Course Providers
- Online Degree and Diploma Courses
- Online Free Courses and Certifications
- Online Short Term Courses and Certifications
- View List of all Online Courses and Certifications
5. Conflict Resolution Skills on Coursera- To learn better managerial skills, this among the top online management courses with certificates is an amazing option for the intermediate level. Being one of the best online management courses, it teaches you to manage conflicts within your organization in a better manner and even harness team culture to achieve business goals.
6. Conflict Management Specialization on Coursera- This is another one of the management free online courses that bundle another curriculum as well as the previous course together to provide comprehensive conflict management tactics, conflict scenarios, team management, and handling of intellectual conflicts between employees of an organisation. In total, it's a package that gives you three courses in a single one and takes 4 months to complete.
7. The Art & Science of Product Management- This is one of the most comprehensive free online management courses with certificates in India in product Management on Coursera. Product management and project management are two very popular specialisations in this among the free online certificate courses in management. Coursera provides a slew of free management certification courses in India from companies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is what makes it one of the best e-learning platforms.
8. Online Management Courses from IIM Bangalore On edX- Many management courses and free management courses online from IIM Bangalore are available on edX. Some of the top online management courses with certificates and free management certification courses available on this platform are- Strategic Management, corporate finance, and Business Management to name a few. Usually, the courses are five to six weeks and are free. If anyone wants a verified certificate then a small sum of money has to be paid.
9. MS in Management, Gies College of Business, University of Illinois- This is an online management certificate course that serves as a great way of boosting the management skills that add to a person’s understanding of business operations, accounts, finance, and whatnot. It is a twelve-month course for eleven thousand US dollars that would get you a master’s in management with its very accessible online Global classroom environment which consists of live sessions, weekly modules, and team projects. This online management certificate course is like a pearl in the sea of top online management courses with certificates.
10. Harvard Business School Online- This free online management courses with certificates in India provides students with the right tools to survive in the business world. It makes them equipped with skills for strategy making, decision-making, implementation of strategies, organizational leadership, and risk management. Along with this, it gives a better understanding of budget, finance, and how to lead and manage organisations of any size and sector. It is an eight-week-long course for one thousand and six hundred US dollars. Core management quintessential would be taught in thirty-five to forty-five hours, these kinds of free management certification courses can be completed within one’s own time frame while meeting the structured time limits.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 10 Free Online Management Courses with Certification
Question: What job profiles can I have after completing free management certification courses?
Question: Which Indian universities offer online management courses?
Question: Do these courses provide any financial aid?
While some courses are a little more costly, most of them are either priced economically or provide some sort of financial aid. Be assured, your investment in these free management courses online can bring you a lot of experience and job growth.
Question: Why should you pursue a project management online course?
Pursuing an online project management course is quite beneficial for you since, according to a 2017 study, over the next 10 years or so, the demand for project management professionals (PMPs) is going to increase to nearly 88 million professionals being required by companies.
Question: Why should I pursue a management degree online?
Free management courses online are helpful as it allows you access to some of the best course materials and intellectual insights globally, along with saving not just your time, but also additional costs such as travel and accommodation among others.
Question: How good is Harvard Business School Online?
Yes, it is one of the most sought-after free online management courses with free certificates, with a slew of learners taking up the courses it offers via the online mode. Further, most of the certifications are based on real-world business scenarios that make you industry ready.
Question: Which are the universities in the US offering courses on business management?
Some of the popular American universities offering online management courses are the University of Virginia, Rutgers University, the University of California, Irvine, and the University of Illinois, among others.
Question: Where would I be able to take online administration courses for nothing other than Coursera or edX?
Today, it is not hard to get online administration courses anywhere on the planet. In the event that you are entranced by UK degrees, you can undoubtedly select UK online colleges that give online administration courses at a moderate cost. The free online management courses with free certificates are convenient and one can without much of a stretch access and whenever required to download them anyplace as indicated by their accommodation.
Question: How valuable are online management courses contrasted with offline ones?
With almost 3,000,000 understudies right now trying out completely online business and management-related courses and 6,000,000 taking, at any rate, one online course as a component of their degree program, online instruction has unmistakably gotten one of the most famous advanced education options.
Question: What subjects do you need to do management?
The main focus of online management courses with certificates in economics and management of a business. But you will also learn about other topics, such as finance, human resources, public relations and marketing, among others from free management certification courses.
General Management Updates and Articles
Looking for management courses rather than MBA courses that pa...
Pursue the best online certification courses in warehousing ma...
In this article, Careers360 Team has listed some of the Top Am...
Questions related to General Management
General Management quota fee and obc Management quota fees are different in private mbbs colleges?
In private colleges there are mainly two types of seat that is management quota and NRI quota in most of the college if there are no govt quota seat in that particular college.
So there is no difference in tution fee on the basis of category, everyone have to pay the management quota fee's whether they are Gen or obc or schedule caste. For NRI quota, tution fees will be different.
If you mentioned any college name then we will be able to tell more about seat matrix and tution fees for that.
Use neet college predictor tool for to predict which of medical College you might get at your expected marks, link is below
Hope it's helpful for you
Dear Sir, Happy morning,i am kumar and i am working in Ford motor as senior diagnostic technical author, i have completed B.E Automobile engineering and i want to study MBA distance education of Anna university, please suggest me which subject is best General management or operation management. than
Hey Young candidate!! Firstly here is an analysis of the overview of the courses,
The General Management MBA course focuses on introducing contemporary business modules and providing guidance to think through advanced business strategies with a global perspective. Candidates who will be pursuing a general management degree will be capable to supervise, plan and direct the team.
MBA in Operations Management aids in the development of an organisational skill set in individuals, which is essential in the world of business. The professional degree involves training in areas such as planning, production, manufacturing, marketing, and maintenance etc.
Hope this gives you a clue to choose the stream that you actually wish to pursue,
All the best!!!
my graduation is from bsc agriculture and currently i am working from last 3 years, is it a good option to go for general management in distance education will it help in future
See the distance education was very underestimated for years in India. But now a days, if you want to update your professional entity, then its a good choice to go for the Distance Education or Online Education courses. So yeah! If you pursue the course of General Management through Distance Education and if you can enable your skills as per the curriculum, then you will be benefited in future.
Top Government Distance Management colleges:
To know more about Distance MBA, visit the link below:
I hope this answer helps. All the very best for your future endeavors!
How good is executive general management program at IIMB?
IIM Bangalore is one of the top IIM of the country, and in turn, the top B-School of India after IIM Ahmedabad. IIM Bangalore offers one year Executive Post Graduate Program (EPGP). The course is taught in four term modules including international immersion in last module. Employers these days are keen to recruit people with EMBA degrees rather than fresh MBAs as they are a talent pool with the right mixture of managerial experience and training. That's why the companies are also ready to pay high remuneration to candidates with Executive MBA degree. The mean salary of Executive MBA graduates from IIM Bangalore was Rs. 23.5 lakh per annum for the year 2018. The eligibility criteria for the Executive management program is as follows:
Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA). Applicants from SC ,ST and PwD categories should have a minimum of 45% or equivalent CGPA. [*Applicant/s who have not undergone any Bachelors Degree but completed their CA/ICWA/CS after Class XII, are also eligible to apply for EPGP 2022. The requirement of minimum percentage marks /CGPA remains same as mentioned above]
• Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience as on March 31, 2022,after completion of graduation.
• A valid GMAT or GRE score
Hope it helps.
can someone say about bcom coperate secretary coaching in jain University I just came across that they are providing certificate in cs and general management can some one say in deepp please ..and whether this university is best in Bangalore
Hi, so basically the eligibility criteria for the university course is as follows:
Pass in the (10+2) examination from State Board / CBSE / NIOS / IGCSE / IB / ICSE recognized by the State or Central Government.
Candidates who are due to appear in the (10+2) examination are also eligible to apply.
It is one of its kind Program providing exemptions/credit transfer based on your progress in the CS course
It is a blend of laws, finance, and management courses
Industry designed curriculum that delivers technical excellence and supplements professional skills
Its a host of Skill Enhancement and Ability Enhancement Courses in addition to Core Courses
Hope this is helpful