16 Courses on Mobile Photography for Beginners to Become a Pro
Mobile photography is the way of taking photos using a smartphone or other mobile device. It is more than simply taking images; it is also about shooting, editing, and publishing them. With the rise in smartphone usage, mobile photography has grown so popular that camera makers have begun to incorporate camera technology and advanced functions into mobile phones .Online Courses and Certifications If you want to make a profession out of photography, you may learn mobile photography online through sites such as Udemy, LinkedIn Learning, and Skills hare.
These mobile photography courses for beginners teach you all you need to know to become an expert at mobile photography. To assist you and familiarise you with the available courses, the Careers360 Team has compiled a list of the top mobile photography courses for beginners. Read on to find out which mobile photography certification courses is best suited for you:
16 Mobile Photography Courses
The Art of Mobile Photography
Photography Foundations: Mobile Photography
Mobile Photography for Beginners
Mastering Mobile Photography: A Practical Guide
Learn Pro Mobile Photography in 1 Hour|iPhone or Android
Phone Photography: Take Pro Photos on iPhone and Android
Smartphone Photography: Take the BEST Photos with Your Phone
Editing and Monetizing your Smartphone Photography
Pro Phone Photography for Beginners and Young Learners
Mobile Photography: Creating Consistent Look and Feel
Mobile Photography iPhone and Android Complete Masterclass
Mobile Photography: Image Management
The 9-minute Mobile Photography Hack
iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 13
Mobile Photography + iPhone Photography: A Complete Course
Mobile Photography Weekly
Mobile Photography Courses for Beginners
1. The Art of Mobile Photography - This mobile photography course for beginners provides a tutorial to make awesome photos and helps to discover creativity among understudies. The course draws attention to the basic principles of photography and the techniques that should be applied to mobile devices. This mobile photography course can be pursued by creative people and photographers who are beginners in the field. It can also be pursued by travelers and explorers to photograph and capture their journey. The syllabus of this course providing mobile photography tutorial covers topics of the camera, creative composition, creative lens, panoramas, creativity in motion, and creative exposure.
Read more - All about Photography Course
2. Photography Foundations: Mobile Photography - This course helps understudies to focus on the basics of mobile photography through mobile photography tutorials for beginners. The course discusses everything one needs to study to start a career in mobile photography. The course also discusses exposure on a mobile camera, shooting in low or bright light, when to use high dynamic range (HDR), and shooting in RAW format. The syllabus of this course provides a mobile phone photography tutorial that covers topics of the basics of mobile photography, shooting with a smartphone and common hazards. The course also covers some special features that can be used while clicking pictures from smartphones.
3. Mobile Photography for Beginners - This mobile photography course for beginners teaches ways to capture moments perfectly and make them achieve accolades by providing mobile photography tutorials for beginners. The course helps understudies to improve their smartphone photography skills and understand the smartphone camera and its settings for a perfect click. The course discusses the fundamentals of mobile photography and editing techniques through a mobile photography course. The syllabus of this course covers topics of camera setup, focus & exposure, lighting, portrait & night photography, composition, leading phones, cropping, and macro.
4. Mastering Mobile Photography: A Practical Guide - This course provides mobile photography tutorials for beginners that focus on essential tips for shooting short videos and pictures on a smartphone. The course discusses ways to work with video exposure and sound through a smartphone photography tutorial. It also discusses basic applications that can be used while taking pictures. The syllabus of this covers topics of optimizing traditional media, sharing on social media, understanding photography, advantages of smartphone photography, and using photography apps. It also discusses making money on mobile phones.
- 15 Courses on Adobe Lightroom to Upgrade Your Photography Career
- 10 Paid Courses in Digital Photography Every Aspiring Photographer Needs To Check Today
5. Learn Pro Mobile Photography in 1 Hour|iPhone or Android - This course to learn mobile photography online helps understudies to focus on the composition techniques for enhancing pictures. The course discusses some important technical terms of photography and their importance in photography. It also discusses powerful tools for editing pictures and how to shoot or edit using the built-in settings on the phone. The syllabus of this course providing mobile phone photography tutorial covers topics of taking a creative photo, built-in phone settings, and the exposure triangle. It also covers a topic that explains shooting in a third-party app, 5 main edits, editing in VSCO, and apps to use for editing.
Read more - Career as Photographer
6. Phone Photography: Take Pro Photos on iPhone and Android - This course provides access to classes that are in the form of mobile photography course for beginners. It focuses on techniques to take high-quality and professional standard pictures using iPhone and Android devices. It discusses all the basics of mobile photography and then goes on to some advanced-level topics on mobile photography. The syllabus of this course to learn mobile photography course online covers topics of the world of smartphone photography, lenses and accessories, composition, and motion & death. It also covers landscape photography, portrait photography, low light and nighttime, and apps and editing basics.
Read more - Photography Universities in India
7. Smartphone Photography: Take the BEST Photos with Your Phone - This course helps understudies to discover ways to shoot the best pictures and edit them from the smartphone by providing mobile photography course for beginners. The course discusses how to take better photos at night and how to take advantage of all the photography features available on phone. The course also discusses better ways to edit on the smartphone. The syllabus of this course to learn mobile photography course online covers topics of the basics of mobile photography, composition, lenses, pro mode, and selfies. The course also covers landscapes, portraits, and photo editing.
8. Editing and Monetizing your Smartphone Photography - This course on mobile photography provides a complete mobile photography course for beginners who want to learn to edit and monetize their skills in the field of smartphone-based photography. The course offers a step-by-step guide on how to create stunning images with the help of a smartphone. The course also discusses how to monetize those photos to supplement freelance income. The syllabus of this course to learn mobile photography online covers topics of composition, crispness, depth, retouching, atmosphere, and weather tricks. The course then covers selling smartphone pictures.
9. Pro Phone Photography for Beginners and Young Learners - This course providing a mobile photography course discovers all the latest tricks and tips to nurture your skills in smartphone photography. The course discusses the fundamentals of smartphone photography and how to make the best use of surroundings for fun pictures. The course also discusses free applications and tricks for any photographer on a budget. The syllabus of this course provides a smartphone photography tutorial that covers topics of focus, exposure, composition techniques, zoom, and background settings. It also covers fractals and lights and shadows in photography.
Related Articles :
- Which are the best certification courses for Photography in India
- Top 27 courses on commercial photography on Udemy
10. Mobile Photography: Creating Consistent Look and Feel - This course to learn mobile photography online is for beginners who want to bring a consistent look and feel to their pictures like a pro. The course discusses such techniques and skills. The course focuses on post-production mobile editing with several applications like VSCO. The syllabus of this course provides a smartphone photography tutorial that covers topics of approach to photography, favorite Instagram shots, and editing. The course also has a bonus sample video on shooting at Columbia River by the instructor.
11. Mobile Photography iPhone and Android Complete Masterclass- This is one of the most comprehensive mobile photography courses for beginners. It discusses all the aspects of mobile photography and ways to edit with applications like Snapseed and Lightroom. The course also discusses Instagram growth, lens distortion, street photography, and mobile night photography. The syllabus of this course provides a smartphone photography tutorial that covers topics of phone photography, Instagram basics, Adobe Lightroom, people & animals, Snapseed, landscapes, and night photography.
12. Mobile Photography: Image Management - This course to learn mobile photography online focuses on the aspect of image management in mobile photography. The course discusses the importance of backup, automating backups with dropbox, and creating a complete backup with iCloud and iPhoto. The course also discusses using Lightroom Mobile on the iPad and determines the role of the mobile camera for overall photography. The syllabus of mobile photography certification course covers topics like storage, cloud storage, and personal cloud storage. It also covers getting the most out of photo services, manual backup, and building workflow.
Read more -
13. The 9-minute Mobile Photography Hack - This course provides mobile photography courses for beginners that focus on ways to capture, edit, and share photos within 10 minutes. The course discusses the quickest ways to edit pictures and also how to finalize captions for Instagram through a smartphone photography tutorial. The course also discusses the fundamentals of photography and some photography methods. The syllabus of this course covers topics of shooting from a different perspective, composition skills, brightness, tones, and contrasts. The course also covers how to get colors right and making photographs sharp.
14. iPhone and iPad Photography with iOS 13 - This course to learn mobile photography online focuses on how to do photography with iPhone and iPad. The course discusses basic camera controls, optical zoom versus digital zoom, and using night mode. It also discusses using night mode and shooting slow-motion and time-lapse video through a mobile photography tutorial. The syllabus of this course covers topics of how to use the camera app, organizing with the Photos App, edit with the Photos app, and share and transfer photos.
15. Mobile Photography + iPhone Photography: A Complete Course - This course provides a mobile photography tutorial to focus on the tips and tricks for clicking amazing and professional pictures. The course discusses improving picture quality by using lighting, composition, and storytelling. The course also discusses camera and photography basics like exposure triangle and depth of field. The syllabus of this course to learn mobile photography online covers topics of the basics of smartphone photography, creative ways to take great photos, and photography features.
Read more - Phone Photography BY Shaw Academy
16. Mobile Photography Weekly - This course provides the best mobile photography courses for beginners covering all the new tips and techniques in the revolution of mobile photography. The course focuses on new applications and add-ons that can be used to edit and shoot pictures. The syllabus of this course providing mobile photography tutorial discusses topics of exploring motion blur, tripod mounts, color blends and textures, using hyperlapse by Instagram, and many more. The course adds a new lesson every month covering all the new techniques and tips and thus does not have a complete specification of the duration of the course.
Also read -
Here was a list of the top 16 mobile photography certification courses that provides some of the best online mobile photography courses for beginners. These courses are designed in a way that they require no prior knowledge of photography. The courses make you skilled in clicking, editing, and publishing pictures. One can start their journey of photography through these courses and start publishing their work on social media sites.
Explore Popular Platforms Certification Courses
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 16 Courses on Mobile Photography for Beginners to Become a Pro
Question: Is there a demand for self-employed photographers?
Yes, the employment for self-employed photographers is projected to grow by 7% in 2016-2026.
Question: Which Android phone has the best camera quality in 2020?
Google Pixel 5 and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G have the best camera qualities among android phones in 2020.
Question: Which is the best photo editing app?
According to surveys, Snapseed is the best photo editing in 2020 and is available on both iOS and Android.
Question: How to sell mobile photos?
Stock photography websites like Getty Images, Shutterstock, and iStock sell images and license photographs online.
Question: Which is the best course to learn mobile photography online?
All the courses are some of the best that provide mobile photography tutorials for beginners.
Question: What are some mobile photography tricks before taking photographs?
Clean the lenses, set the focus, adjust exposure, use HDR, shoot in portrait mode (for blurred backgrounds), and activate burst mode.
Question: Is there any advanced course to learn mobile photography online?
Yes, there are many advanced level courses available online for those who have prior knowledge of mobile photography.
Question: Do these courses provide certificates?
No, only courses available on Udemy and LinkedIn Learning provide certificates.
Question: Why should lenses be cleaned before taking photographs?
The camera lenses of mobile phones get covered by dirt, dust, and also fingerprints. Thus, cleaning them gives clear photographs.
Photography Updates and Articles
Which are the best paid and free certification courses for Pho...
Careers360 presents you 17 online courses on Drone Photography...
Learn the art of Food Photography with the help of Online Food...
Become an excellent wedding photographer with these 15+ amazin...
Questions related to Photography
iam now doing bachelor of fine arts in photography.after completion of course ..howll b job opportunities.mainly in fashion photography
The Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography degree program balances analog and digital technologies with an emphasis on developing a creative identity and gaining a solid understanding of the image-making process. The program focuses on new types of visual storytelling: still image, moving image, and multimedia, with a curriculum that emphasizes transdisciplinary skill sets, and understands photography as a hybrid and as a contemporary art form. The curriculum is distinguished by its commitment not only to the technical aspects of image-making and production but also examines how photographs are disseminated, presented, discussed, used, documented, or archived: in short, how they function in today’s image-driven society. The department equally addresses current concerns as ethics, engaging with the subject and the medium, questioning the position of the maker, and the market as well as the audience. Students leave PCA fully prepared for professional life, with a comprehensive knowledge of various production workflows associated with different commercial and artistic objectives. This includes the understanding of how to produce publications and exhibitions, from A-Z
The program combines technical knowledge, principles of photography, and image-making research and theory. Studio classes and labs conducted by professionals emphasize the mastery of contemporary techniques and professional practices, while theory-based and seminar courses help students develop their personal creative visions. Students continue to broaden their knowledge and skills through supportive art & design courses and electives. In the second year, students can specialize in Documentary Photography, Fashion Photography, and/or the Constructed Image, and start working on long–term projects.
There are several careers you can follow with a BFA in photography; it just depends on what you are interested in doing! You could, of course, be a photographer first and foremost and hire yourself out for events. This is especially popular with wedding photography, and you can come into some pretty decent money. You can also work at being a photo editor, or even a Creative Director, depending on your past experience.
Of course, studying photography gives you the option of becoming a designer of marketing materials, as you know how to make things appear aesthetically pleasing. I know people say that a degree in photography is 'useless,' but there are several avenues you can take.
Click here to know more:-
Best of luck
icat banglore vs icat Chennai which is better for bsc in photography
ICAT banglore is a great College. The application process for ICAT Design and Media College, Banglore is offline. However, candidates seeking admission in UG and PG courses need to appear for Aptitude Test and Personal Interview conducted by the Institute. Bachelor of Science in photography is a 3 year undergraduate program offered by the college. Students seeking admission for Bachelor’s Degree Programs should have completed an education equivalent to Plus Two (Higher Secondary School). Students who will be appearing for their Plus Two or equivalent in 2020 can also apply. Education that is equivalent to Plus Two includes 3 years of Diploma from a recognized University after completing 10th standard. for more details about the course and the college you can refer the link below
The Chennai ICAT is better than Bangalore and Hyderabad colleges. The faculty here have the good practical knowledge, so they are too helpful for us to acquire knowledge. The admission here is worth. Telephonic Interview will be conducted for all the applicants who take up the Online Aptitude Test. ICAT Design and Media college is one of the best Media colleges in India. It is the best platform for understanding team work as well as leveling up the creativity of once through exhibitions. You can refer the article given below 4 more details about the college and the course
what is visual communication course. is it good to be done ?........btw i am much interested in photography will the course be beneficial for me?
A visual communication course is a type of communication that uses images, diagrams, designs, charts, and graphs to transfer information that is received through an individual's eyesight.
It is all rounder courses. With this degree you can become a Creative Director, Typographer, Graphic Designer, Copywriter, Editor, Educator, Digital Producer, Exhibition Designer, Creative Assistant and Manager.
If photography and creative writing or sketching, film making is your hobby then you can pursue this Viscom course
for more information check the below link
Bsc in photography and cinematography colleges?
These are some of photography and cinematography colleges in India-
- CMR University, Bangalore
- Xavier Institute of CommunicationsMahapalika Marg, Mumbai.
- MGR Government Film and Television Institute, Chennai.
- Whistling Woods International, Mumbai.
- Bennett University, Greater Noida.
- Asian Academy of Film And Television, Delhi.
- Film and Television Institute of India (FTII), Pune.
- Dr Bhupen Hazarika Regional Government Film and Television Institute
- Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute, Kolkata.
- IIMM - International Institute of Mass Media, Delhi.
- Mindscreen Film Institute, Chennai.
Hope this helps.
which is best and most practical for photography :- BA, BVA ,BFA or Bsc
BFA Photography or Bachelor of Fine Arts Photography is a remarkable undergrad concentration on a field commonly stretched out to the span of 3-5 Years. BFA Photography is an ideal course program to take up by people who have an extraordinary interest in Photography. The present current photography of different kinds has progressed along a few phases. So for an expert picture taker or the competitors who try to settle down their profession in the area of Photography, knowing the conservative schooling and information behind it is very fundamental.
BFA Photography is a full-time course concentrated on in different schools and colleges all over India. The applicants clearing the 10+2 board assessment or some other identical from any perceived school are qualified to get a passage for BFA Photography. Additionally, the applicants ought to have a stylish sense, imaginative representation, and obviously, energy and interest in photography. The confirmation in the schools and the colleges rigorously saw through different selection tests.