20 Online Courses to Pursue A Career in Public Speaking
Public speaking entails communicating or acting by performing a speech in front of a live audience and has turned out to be a hot career option amongst the youth. Be it the likes of Shiv Khera, Dr. Vivek Bindra, or even Sandeep Maheshwari, all of them have successfully forged illustrious careers in public speaking. Online courses and certifications that teach public speaking are also becoming very popular with the rise of technology. Public speaking online courses such as public speaking and speech analysis apply basic Greek theories and also trace rhetorical trends throughout history. To help you start a good career in public speaking, Careers360 Team has created a list of the best public speaking courses online and public speaking free online courses for you to pursue.
20 Best Public Speaking Courses Online
The table below shows some of the best online public speaking courses and best public speaking training.
Introduction to Public Speaking course
This speaking online course has peer-reviewed speech assignments. You should have a digital video camera or smartphone so you can capture your speech for upload and review.
The Complete Presentation & Public Speaking/Speech Course
No previous knowledge of making speeches, presentations or public speaking is required for anyone to take this course.
2020 Complete Public Speaking Masterclass for Every Occasion
This course requires your perseverance, ability to speak out loud & practice.
Presentation skills – Advanced: Speak Without Reading Notes
To make the most of this course, you need to record yourself on video using a mobile, tablet, or webcam.
Public Speaking Course for Kids: Speak Well
To pursue this course, you should have an open mind and willingness to take action.
The Complete Body Language For Business Course
To learn this course, you should have an interest in body language and communication.
Public Speaking & Communicating: Skip Theory, Master the Art
To learn this course, you need to be committed and persistent enough to just keep practicing.
Public Speaking Hacks
For pursuing this course, you don't need any prior experience.
Public Speaking: Get Booked to Speak in 2021
There is no previous knowledge required in public speaking.
Public Speaking Training & Facilitator Certification
You don't have to speak or facilitation experience.
Time Management Public Speaking Drastically Reduce Prep
For completing this course, you should have to record your presentation on video using a cell phone, tablet, or webcam.
Public Speaking & Communication Made Easy – Sean Collard
You must have the ability to learn consistently and also a reasonable understanding of English.
Public Speaking For College Students: Become a Great Speaker
For completing this course you should have a cell phone and camera to record.
The Five Keys to Unlock Your Public Speaking
For this course, you need to be prepared to learn.
Learn the Power of Public Speaking For Any Occasion
For this course, you should have the willingness to learn the course.
Public Speaking – High-Tech Executives Can Be Eloquent
In this course, you need a cellphone and camera to record yourself.
The Public Speaking Blueprint
There is nothing specific eligibility for pursuing this course.
Speaking Mastery – How to Master The Art of Public Speaking
To learn this course, you just need persistence & clarity of thought in terms of the message you wish to deliver to audiences.
Public speaking: Crush Stage Fright, Become A Great Speaker
To learn this speaking online course you should have to desire to improve your skills.
Public speaking: How to write a speech that inspires
No prerequisites are needed.
20 Public Speaking Courses Online to Pursue
1. Introduction to Public Speaking Course - Under this public speaking online course by Coursera, you will get a consistent model to practice and deliver successful presentations and will help you prepare better, deeper insights so that you can talk about any topic with ease, thereby helping remove hesitation & confusion. If you are a beginner, this public speaking training course can help you quickly learn the basics of speaking and if you're a professional speaker, it will help you understand public speaking better and drive you to the next stage. This introductory programme is one of the public speaking courses for beginners to get started with their public speaking journey.
2. The Complete Presentation & Public Speaking/Speech Course - This is the most comprehensive course you'll have ever taken, and everyone can take it and see incredible changes in how to deliver a speech/presentation you'll learn to enjoy speaking in public.
A great speech or presentation will change your life and numerous others. This speaking online course is available on Udemy by author Chris Haroun.
3. Complete Public Speaking Masterclass for Every Occasion - If you only have time/money for one public speaking online course, it has to be this! TJ Walker, a well-known media professional, and public speaking specialist covers everything from start to finish in his Extensive Public Speaking Masterclass on Every Occasion.
Also read - 45+ Free Online Certification Courses to Improve Your Career
4. Presentation skills – Advanced: Speak Without Reading Notes - This online course for public speaking is one of the best online public speaking courses in India and it teaches you how to effectively communicate & speak directly to your audience, without any preparation or reading from notes. It enables you to inculcate confidence in your public speeches without having to read word-by-word scripts/presentations ever again.
5. Public Speaking Course for Kids: Speak Well - You will learn how to build your inner confidence throughout this public speaking course online. You will also learn what to do to make your audience more optimistic. Remember-inner and outer confidence are deeply intertwined, and all problems will be discussed. Being one of the public speaking courses, in this course you will learn how to craft strong body language, create a convincing narrative, and most importantly- learn how to practice.
Also Read: Public Relations Course
6. The Complete Body Language For Business Course - This body language course, one of the public speaking courses, gives you all the knowledge you need to communicate with employees, employees, colleagues, and bosses in a modern workplace. And you're going to get the tools you need for ace work interviews.
7. Public Speaking & Communicating: Skip Theory, Master the Art - If you are looking to build up instant contacts, create your social capital, and network efficiently without being too overpowering, this course is your best bet. It's the basis for social skills, emotional intelligence, and people's skills, and it's not as hard to learn as it's made to be.
Also read - Public Speaking for Managers by Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
8. Public Speaking Hacks- This public speaking course online will give you the confidence to get rid of your fear for public speaking, help design creative PowerPoint presentations, and even the art of effective storytelling that are essential elements for success as a professional public speaker. It further explains various body language hacks you can use and build upon the foundational blocks to emerge as a confident, forthcoming & engaging speaker amongst your audiences.
9. Public Speaking: Get Booked to Speak in 2023 - If you’re inspired by the various public speakers that have become famous over the years & want to follow in their footsteps, this public speaking online course by author Alex Merry provides you with a blueprint that has helped many of his clients to become successful public speakers.
Also read - 17+ Courses on Speaking Skills To Help You Present Ideas Better
10. Public Speaking Training & Facilitator Certification - In this course, one of the public speaking courses, you can learn public speaking through the 6 core competencies like stage presence, command, communication, engagement, engagement, education, and internship. Further, post the completion of this course, you can earn a public speaking certificate to solidify your credentials.
11. Time Management Public Speaking Drastically Reduce Prep - If you are looking for a public speaking online course that can help you manage time effectively and reduce pre-speech preparation, this course will teach you how to eliminate the wasteful and non-productive practices that many people recognize when preparing speeches, talks, and presentation slides.
12. Public Speaking & Communication Made Easy – Sean Collard - In this course by Sean Collard, there are 4 phases available to learn public speaking. Under its curriculum, you can learn the following concepts - articulation concepts, professional dressing, the importance of eye contact, content creation & usage of audio-visual aids for supporting your speech and content.
13. Public Speaking For College Students: Become a Great Speaker - This course, one of the public speaking courses, is conducted primarily by spoken lectures. Since the ability you learn is linked to speaking, it only makes sense for you to learn by speaking. The skills you will learn in these online public speaking classes are not strictly theoretical or scholarly.
Also read - 15 Best Online Courses to Learn and Develop life skills
14. The Five Keys to Unlock Your Public Speaking - In this public speaking course online, you can learn how to overcome the fear of public speaking and value your persona, thereby helping you become an excellent public speaker. The participants are acquainted with certain tools while reflecting on their fears. It is light-hearted, spontaneous, and humorous as well, which helps you open up your fears & win over them.
15. Learn the Power of Public Speaking For Any Occasion - Taught by artist and entrepreneur Chris Greenwood, it is ideal for parents, business owners as well as entrepreneurs, and educators. It involves the use of real-life proven principles used by the instructor to become a better speaker and engage audiences.
Read more - Communication Course
16. Public Speaking – High-Tech Executives Can Be Eloquent - In this course, one of the online public speaking courses, many videos and reference books are there to help you through the course.
17. The Public Speaking Blueprint - Make a career in public speaking with this course, This public speaking online course has a three-stage available for learning course. The first stage includes all the tips, tricks, and tools that you need to overcome public speaking fear, whereas the second focuses on body language and the third is all about how you can tell effective stories.
Also read - 14+ Courses on Communication Skills That Will Help You Communicate Effectively
18. Speaking Mastery – How to Master The Art of Public Speaking - In this course, one of the online public speaking courses, you can learn how to manage and lead the audience and create your signature style of delivering effective messages and stories. This best public speaking course online further helps you learn excellent presentation skills alongside how you can make money with this skill. Through this course, you can learn really effective public speaking skills that will help you further advance your career in the field.
Students also liked
- Online Degree and Diploma Courses
- Online Free Courses and Certifications
- Online Short Term Courses and Certifications
- Online Certification Courses
- View List of all Online Courses and Certifications
- Top Certification Course Providers
19. Public speaking: Crush Stage Fright, Become A Great Speaker - In this degree in public speaking, you can learn the body language and mindset required before public speaking.
20. Public speaking: How to write a speech that inspires- In this course, one of the best public speaking classes, you can learn to capture imagination and storytelling skills that can help you in public speaking coaching.
Also read -
We hope that this comprehensive list of the top 22 online public speaking courses that will require public speaking course fees and free online public speaking course with certificate was a significant confidence booster and will help you give your career in public speaking a head start in the right direction. While this is not the most comprehensive list of best public speaking courses online and public speaking online classes on making you a public speaker, they sure will give you an introduction of how you can improve your skill sets to engage and entice your ideal audiences.
Explore Top Providers
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 20 Online Courses to Pursue A Career in Public Speaking
Question: What are the best colleges in India for becoming a good public speaker?
Almost all colleges in India today focus on communication skills & public speaking as a vital course or curriculum to ensure students can become well-rounded, clearly communicating professionals.
Question: How much money can I make as a public speaker?
On an average, monthly salary for a public speaker can range anywhere between Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
Question: What are the fees for online public speaking courses?
For a public speaking online course per month minimum 5,000 to maximum of 50,000. It depends on the courses.
Question: How can I speak confidently?
You should prepare yourself before public speaking coaching, don't take stress, be confident, and speak normally. Speaking with confidence can improve your personality and image to the audience.
Question: How can I practice public speaking online?
Most of the online platforms provide assignments on a regular basis along with peer-review & recommendations to help you improve and practice your public speaking skills in an efficient manner.
Question: What are the advantages of public speaking courses?
Through the public speaking courses, you can boost your confidence, improve your critical thinking, and make a new social connection.
Question: What are the types of public speaking?
Public speaking is the skill of using words to share data with spectators. It takes in speaking to viewers, from a trickle of seminar members to millions of persons observing on television. So basically, there are many types of public speaking informative, motivational, special occasions, argumentative, entertaining.
Question: What is the basic principle of public speaking?
We emphasize on the “public” at the cost of “speaking.” To turn into active at public speaking, you must do just the contrary: emphasis on the talking and go of the “public.” There are seven principles of public speaking training, visualization, discipline, description, inspiration, anticipation.
Question: How much do you earn as a public speaker?
Normally, Public speakers are hired on a contract basis and their pay is the same as consultants, who are connected with different organizations at the same time. On average, public speakers can earn between 50,000 to 5 LPA.
Question: What is taught in a public speaking course?
Personal relations, social connections, and work conditions need you to link ideas to other people. Public speaking courses focus on communicating thoughts. In public speaking, there is a personal relationship and social interaction public communication is required for that.
Skill Development Updates and Articles
40+ High-Demand Certification Courses Which Offer High-Paying ...
Learn about some of the best certification courses available i...
10 Best NPTEL Courses Online
10 Best NPTEL Courses Online - Access the NPTEL certification ...
9 Best professional certification courses for career success
To become more competent in your work area, pursue these 9 bes...
10 Best Free Online Computer Courses with Certificate to Learn...
Are you new to computers or want to enhance your skills? Check...
30+ Free online courses with certificates
If you have a thirst for knowledge and are curious about world...