About TSICET 2019
TSICET 2019 also known as Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test will be conducted by the Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE). The TSICET 2019 will be held for offering admissions in the postgraduate programmes under Business Administration and Computer Application courses. Candidates appearing in TSICET 2019 will be offered admissions into MBA and MCA programmes in the different affiliated colleges under the nine universities.
TSICET 2019 will be held in the month of May. There will be as many as 16 exam cities from which candidates can opt for the exam centre of TSICET 2019 during filling the application form of TSICET.
|Exam level:||State Level Exam|
|Frequency:||Once a year|
|Conducting Body:||Kakatiya University|
Download all details about TSICET 2019Download Brochure
TSICET 2019 Important Dates
|22 Feb, 2019 (Tentative)||Advertisement | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2019 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|07 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Available | Mode: Online|
|28 May, 2019 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Score Card | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2019 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|30 Jun, 2019 - 04 Jul, 2019 (Tentative)||Counselling | Mode: Offline|
TSICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested in giving the TICET will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. Given below are the eligibility criteria for TICET 2019
- Those who are interested in getting admission in MBA or MCA courses offered by various institutes in Telangana should be graduates from a recognised university with a course duration of minimum of three years.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50 percent marks incase of general category. In case of reserved category, candidates should have 45 percent in the qualifying examination.
- Those who have obtained their qualifying degree by distant mode programme should be recognised by joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC.
- Those candidates who are in the final year of their graduation are also eligible to apply for TS ICET 2019.
- There is no age limit for applying to TS ICET 2019.
Those who are interested in giving the TSICET MCA 2019 will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria before applying. Given below are the eligibility criteria for TSICET MCA 2019
- Those interested in giving TSICET MCA 2019 should be of Indian Nationality. These candidates should satisfy the local/non-local requirements that have been mentioned in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions Order.
- Candidates who are not of Indian Nationality should check the rules of the universities concerned
- Candidates who are interested in seeking admission for MCA, should have cleared BCA degree from a recognised Bachelor’s Degree Examination which should be of a minimum of three years duration with mathematics at 10+2. The exceptions to this rule are the Oriental Languages.
- According to the AICTE Approval Process Handbook (2018-2019), for gaining admission in the MBA programme, a general category candidate requires a 50% marks at the qualifying examination, whereas a reserved category candidate requires a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The qualifying degree which has been obtained through distance course should be recognised by the Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Those candidates who are in the final year and are appearing for the final examinations are also eligible for the TSICET examination.
- There is no age limits for TSICET 2019
TSICET 2019 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 650|
|SC, ST||Online||Male, Female||₹ 450|
Those candidates who are eligible for TICET can find below how to fill the application form:
Candidates have to pay the registration fee, which has to be paid in advance through online mode. After the required fee has been submitted, the candidate will get an acknowledgement following which he/she can start filling the application form.
- Candidates have to provide the following details in the application form: Educational and personal details, details of the qualifying exam:
- Candidates will also have to choose the test centre
- Local Area Status
- Non-Minority/Minority Status
- Special Category – PH, Sports Quota, Visually impaired, etc
Candidates will then have to upload their coloured passport sized photograph along with the signatures. Format of the photograph (jpg/jpeg) and image size should be less than 30KB. Format of the signature should be either in jpg or jpeg and the image size should by less than 15KB.
TSICET 2019 Application Process
TSICET 2019 Syllabus
|Analytical ability||Problem solving||Sequences and series|
|Analogies of numbers and alphabet|
|Completion of blank spaces following the pattern in a:b::c:d relationship|
|Odd thing out for missing number in a sequence or a series|
|Venn diagram and passage description|
|Coding and decoding problems|
|Arrivals, departures and schedules|
|Symbol and notation interpretation|
|Mathematical ability||Arithmetical ability||Laws of indices, ratio and proportion|
|Numbers and divisibility|
|lcm and gcd|
|Profit and loss|
|Pipes and cisterns|
|Time, distance and work problems|
|Areas and volumes|
|Algebraical and geometrical ability||Statements|
|Converse and inverse implication|
|Sets, Relations and Functions|
|Applications and equation of line|
|Trigonometric ratios of standard angles|
|Heights and distances of trigonometric identities|
|Remainder theorem and consequences|
|Linear equations and expressions|
|Notion of a limit and derivative|
|Plane geometry lines|
|Coordinate geometry and distance between points|
|Statistical ability||Frequency distributions|
|Correlation between mean, median, mode and standard deviation|
|Business and computer terminology|
TSICET 2019 Exam Pattern
TSICET will be a 150 minute long test, which will consist of 200 questions. The test will have the following three sections – Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability.
Refer below to find more information on the exam pattern
- The exam will be in an online mode
- The total duration of the exam will be 2.5 hours
- As mentioned before, the exam will have the following three sections – Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability
- The questions will be in Multiple Choice Questions
- As far as the marking scheme is concerned there is one mark for every right answer and there is no negative marking
TSICET 2019 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit Card
- Hall Ticket
- Valid ID
Qualifying Marks Trend
Documents Required at Counselling
- TS ICET 2019 Rank Card
- TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket
- Aadhaar Card
- Degree marks memos & pass certificate
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- SSC or its equivalent Marks memo
- Degree Memorandum of marks
- Degree Provisional Pass Certificate
- Study or Bonafide Certificate from IX class to Degree
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Residence Certificate of candidate for a period of 7 years preceding to qualifying examination in case where the candidate has no institutionalised education
|Validity of Exam Result:||For 1 Year|
|Mode of Exam:||Online|
|Relevant Links:||Official Website Link Click Here|
Questions related to TSICET
Hello sir... I wanted to join Mba this year... I wanted to know about management seats.. I had done with my tsicet rank is 9500.
Management seats ar e generally extraneous seats reserved by college authorities where they can charhe exorbitant fees as admission is not usually ...
this year i did not got a seat in tsicet sir next year again i have to write tsicet or based on this year i have to go to counsiling proces
hai.if you are passionate to go to that particular college it is better to wait for one more year but i would suggest you to look for higher colleg...
hai.could you mention the name of the examination for which you got this rank so that it would be easy to tell an accurate answer.if you have any m...
sir iam a oc candidate i got rank 33276 they did not allotted seat in 2 phase. again there is 3 phase
There shall beno mpre round of counselling. Second round was the last one and hemce no more chance expected. https://bschool.careers360.com/artic...
News and Articles
TS ICET 2018
TS ICET 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal conducted TS ICET 2018 on May 23 and 24 i...
TS ICET Counselling 2018
TS ICET Counselling 2018 - The allotment order for TS ICET 2018 has been released by T...
TS ICET Important Dates 2018
TS ICET Important Dates 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal has released the TS ICET 2...
TS ICET Answer Key 2018
TS ICET Answer Key 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal has release the final answer ke...
TS ICET Cutoff 2018
TS ICET cutoff 2018 - The cutoff of TS ICET 2018 is the minimum qualifying marks that a...
TS ICET Result 2018
TS ICET Result 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal has announced TS ICET 2018 result o...
TS ICET Syllabus 2018
TS ICET Syllabus 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal prescribes the TS ICET 2018 sylla...
TS ICET Sample Paper 2018
TS ICET Sample Paper 2018 - If you are appearing for the entrance exam and worried abou...
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2018
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2018 - Candidates can check here the exam pattern of TSICET 2018 s...
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2018
TS ICET Hall Ticket 2018 - Kakatiya University, Warangal has issued the TS ICET 2018 ha...
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile