Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Tools & Framework with certification courses
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is that force of technology that has disrupted all the major industries in the past half-decade like no other tech before it. Understanding the full extent of the possibilities that AI brings begins with getting familiar with the fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence. Taking up good Artificial Intelligence certification courses is a great starting point to begin a career in AI and ML.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
To better judge which Artificial Intelligence certification courses one should pursue, it is important to know the most used tools and frameworks in the industry and choose one that fits your educational background or the nature of your current job. Below we are mentioning the top Artificial Intelligence Tools & Framework with certification courses that one can pursue to kickstart their career in this field.
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Tools & Framework with Certification Courses
DeepLearning AI Tensorflow Developer Professional Certificate
Rs 3,500 per month (after 7-day trail)
Deep Learning Fundamentals with Keras
Rs 7,234 for certification
Advanced Deep Learning with Keras
Practical Machine Learning on H2O
Rs 2,124 for certification
Deep Learning with Caffe 2
Machine Learning for Android app development using Google ML Kit
Deep Neural Networks with PyTorch
Rs 3,578 per month
Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Platforms
Modern Deep Learning in Python
Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Tools & Frameworks with Certification Courses
1. Tensorflow - It is an open-source library developed by Google Brain that is used to deal with complex datasets and execute high-volume numerical computations. Used by tech giants like Nvidia, Google, Intel, and SAP, it allows developers to send counterfeit neural systems with massive datasets after setting up, and training them. Tensorflow certificate programme, follows self-paced learning in ML for foundational level along with the support of experienced Tensorflow programmers for this open-source software library. A test has to be completed in order to be certified.
2. DeepLearning AI Tensorflow Developer Professional Certificate - This Artificial Intelligence course is offered by deeplearning.ai and is a good start to prepare for the above-mentioned certification. It provides hands-on practical knowledge in ML and Deep learning for the Tensorflow framework.
3 . Deep Learning Fundamentals with Keras - This Artificial Intelligence tools certification course is offered by IBM and is for those who are new to the world of deep learning. The course will teach you the workings of neural networks, different types of deep learning libraries and their workings, and to use Keras to build, train, and test deep learning models.
4. Advanced Deep Learning with Keras - If you are interested in learning about advanced concepts associated with deep learning technology using Keras, this is the right course for you. This Artificial Intelligence online course gives you the ability to build, test, and run your own neural networks as well as delve deeper into the advanced AI concepts such as building deep learning models among others.
Also read - Advanced Programme in Artificial Intelligence-Powered Marketing by Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
5. Practical Machine Learning on H2O - This course is offered by H2O.ai is a perfect starting point in learning practical applications of H2O framework and learning to make ML models. One will learn to apply the various techniques around the data sets and business restraints to make the best use of the framework.
6. Deep Learning with Caffe 2 - Hands-On! - In this hands-on, practical deep learning and artificial intelligence training course, you will learn how to effectively use the Caffe2 platform and understand its fundamental structure. Furthermore, it also teaches learners to work with brew, a popular API used for working with models in Caffe2 apart from the importance that weight initialization and optimization hold in deep learning.
Also read - Artificial Intelligence Course
7. Machine Learning for Android app development using Google ML Kit - This is one of those AI courses that will teach you all the applications of ML Kit. Google’s machine learning beta SDK for mobile developers. It allows developers to embed ML technologies with APIs running on cloud or device. A good example is face, text recognition, barcode scanning, and image labelling, etc. After completing this course you'll be able to confidently build apps for android and implement ML features.
8. Deep Neural Networks with PyTorch - A framework created by Facebook, PyTorch is open-source and its code is available on Github. It has been widely picked among ML developers in the last 3 years and the code has also grown for uses in deep learning. This course by IBM will teach you to build deep neural networks with Python libraries like PyTorch with a comprehensive approach toward building and understanding neural networks.
Also read - B.Tech in Artificial Intelligence
9. Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Platforms - This is a 2-week course on big data and machine learning capabilities of the Google Cloud Platform on Coursera. It enables learners interested to learn artificial intelligence online, get acquainted with concepts such as cloud computing, Tensorflow, GCP as well as understand the fundamentals such as data modelling, CloudSQL, BigTable, Datastore, and statistics among others.
10. Modern Deep Learning in Python - A python library best used for mathematical expressions because of its ability to deal with complex and multi-layer arrays of math expressions. It is a library folded over Keras library. This is one of the best Artificial Intelligence courses out there, as it combines libraries such as Theano, Tensorflow, Keras and even PyTorch in a single course. You can learn about creating neural networks in Theano apart from Tensorflow, apart from training on GPU with the help of AWS.
Also read -
A solid certification in AI proves as a mark of your prowess in a certain framework and can help you land a whole new avenue of employment opportunities. Artificial Intelligence Tools & Framework with certification course can also provide you with the much-needed skills that will boost your current career and set you up for a change in responsibilities as an AI and ML programmer. The Above mentioned tools, frameworks, and respective courses are some of the most in-demand and widely used and building your skills around them will definitely make you a reliable prospect in the new job market.
Also Read: Career as AI Developer
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Top 10 Artificial Intelligence Tools & Framework with certification courses
Question: Are all of these courses available online?
All these courses are completely pursued online from your home. All you have to do is pace your schedule according to the course calendar except for the self-paced courses.
Question: Is financial aid available in these courses?
Several courses in the list claim to have an option for financial aid. It is advised to choose a course of your relevance and see if the course hosts a monetary aid. Follow the due process if it does provide you with an option for financial aid.
Question: What are the chances of employment after completing one of these certifications?
All the courses mentioned in the list are provided by industry leaders and will add a lot of value to your CV. Apart from the certification, your chances of landing a job also depend on the amount of practical skill you have acquired.
Question: Do these certifications provide practical knowledge?
All the certifications mentioned above are providing hands-on experience to enrolled students as these are tangible skills that need to be certified with training.
Question: What is the ROI for these courses?
These are high in demand, industry-relevant certifications that train you with practical skills. Your chances of employment, raise, or a promotion increase by miles post getting certified.
Question: Can one learn programming with these certifications?
The mentioned certifications are artificial intelligence courses that will require you to have prior hands-on knowledge in coding languages like Python and C++ in some cases.
Question: Which is the best certification from the above-mentioned list?
The value of each course varies with individuals. It is best to make a judgment based on your educational background or current employment scenario. It is highly likely that you will find a relevant certification from the list.
Question: Almost all the courses mention Machine learning, is it different from an AI certification?
Machine Learning, deep learning, neural networks, and all the other terms that are frequently mentioned in the list are all subsets of Artificial Intelligence.
Question: What kind of companies will offer me a job after one of the certifications?
AI, ML, and deep learning are used in almost all the major industries today. Technology, Banking, Finance, Healthcare, etc are hiring data scientists and ML experts for a variety of roles.
Question: I love to create NLP interfaces and chatbots, can I earn money as a freelancer creating conversational AI interfaces?
Yes, you can create amazing, high-performing chat interfaces for platforms like Facebook and Telegram using Python and its Rasa framework. With companies realising the importance of creating natural language-enabled interfaces and increasing automation, they’re paying well to individuals skilled in creating such chat UIs.
Artificial Intelligence Updates and Articles
If you wish to get in the artificial Intelligence career path,...