Ap Emacet preparation tips and emacet weightage 2021
given below are some of the tips you may follow while preparation of AP EAMCET 2021,
- Be thorough with the exam syllabus and exam pattern
- Make efficient use of your time
- Gather all the required study materials like textbooks and reference books
- Make a study schedule for each day and follow it
- Make notes while preparation as it will help during revision
- Make a list of all the formulas and revise it each day
- Solve previous years question papers
- Keep ample time for revision
To view syllabus and weightage kindly visit the link provided below.
Expain the preparation and standardization of 0.1N NaOH solution
To prepare 0.1N NaOH solution we should dissolve 40 grams of NaOH in 1L of water and to standardize we should Use titration method.
Process to Standardize 0.1N NaOH is as follows :
Pipette 25ml of 0.1N NaOH in to a flask and Put the Oxalic acid in a burette then titrate it against a base with a suitable indicator make a note of the End point as it gives out the volumes of the acid everytime respectively.
- Balance the equation between the acid and the base with ratio of 1:2
Finally Calculate the concentration of the acid that formed at the end.
Hope this helps you out
All the best
which college is better for civils preparation?
Hope you are doing well
There are no particular college for Civils preparation like IAS, IPS, etc. There are coaching centers where you can take coaching for prepare of Civil services. Civil service is state level exam , no college will help you in preparation, only coaching centers help you in preparation. Some Top Coaching Centers are:-
- Vajiram and Ravi IAS coaching, Delhi
- Plutus IAS coaching, Delhi
- Shankar IAS Academy, Chennai
- Analog IAS Coaching, Delhi
- National IAS Academy, Bangalore
- Chanakya IAS Academy
- Elite Academy
I hope this information will help you.
Feel free to ask any query.
All the best
i have got 68 marks in JEE Mains 2021 March Attempt (percentile predictor shows 85-88%ile expected), should i continue with jee mains preparation or start Advanced ? (Im OBC btw)
You have not clearly mentioned if you belong to OBC-NCL or OBC-CL. Candidates belonging to OBC-CL are considered as General category candidates. In 2020 the qualifying cut off percentile for General category was 90.3765335 percentile and for OBC-NCL it was 72.8887969 percentile. For JEE Main 2021 the qualifying cut off percentile for general category is expected to be in between 90-95 percentile and for OBC-NCL it is expected to be in between 70-75 percentile. SO if you belong to OBC-NCL you may qualify in JEE Main 2021, you can prepare for JEE advanced but if you come under OBC-CL then you may not qualify as the cut off percentile for general category is expected to be in between 90-95, you need to prepare for JEE Main remaining sessions and score well.
Based on the expected percentile you rank is expected to be in between 132990 - 149500. It is difficult to get seat in NITs/IIITs with such rank. However, you may have chances of getting seat in private colleges accepting JEE Main score. Here is the list of few colleges in which you may get seat
- Rajiv Gandhi College of Engineering & Research, Hingna Road, Nagpur: IT
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's College of Engineering,Lavale, Pune: Mechanical
- ST. Vincent Pallotti College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur: ETE
Cut off is subjected to change, it may increase or decrease depending on number of candidates appeared, difficulty level of exam and number of seats available etc.
To know the list of colleges in which you have chances of getting seat you can use our JEE Main college predictor tool
To check the cut off for NITs/IIITs use the link below
To use our JEE Main rank predictor tool click the link below
preparation of benzonitrile to cinnamic acid?
Here is a detailed preparation process of benzonitrile to cinnamic acid-
1. First of all, the process for the preparation of a cinnamic acid comprises condensing a benzonitrile with an acetic acid ester in the presence of a base.
2. The reaction mixture is then treated, without adding an additional solvent or after adding an additional solvent, with an acid to convert a 3-alkoxy-3-phenylpropionic acid ester in the reaction mixture into a corresponding cinnamic acid ester.
3. This procedure allows cinnamic acid derivatives of high-purity to be obtained in good yield.
Hope it was helpful!!
Hi, I want to know how to prepare for the next consecutive papers of jee main..?
See from now very few time is left for JEE-Main 2021 remaining attempts so just to give boost to your JEE-Preparation and bind it up I am enlisting down some preparation tips which would help you in your final preparation :-
- Just go through the notes which you have made at the time of studying different concepts. Grab all formulas thoroughly, you can do this by writing it in the notebook or practice some numerical on it.
- Practice previous year's question papers and sample papers as many as you can because it will enhance your self-confidence and time management skill https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-sample-papers & https://engineering.careers360.com/articles/jee-main-question-paper
- Don't forget to do exercise and yoga regularly to keep your body mentally and physically fit.
- You can also take JEE-Main Learning package for solving series of mock tests :- https://learn.careers360.com/knockout-jee-main-april-one-month-subscription/?icn=jee-main-knockout&ici=c360-clevertap-sticky-articles-web
For more detailed preparation tips for JEE-Main 2021 kindly check out the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
What score range should i aim for to secure a seat in the MA English entrance examination of UOH 2021?
For admission in MA English a safe score will be 90+. Becasue if we compare the last year cutoff for MA in English in Hyderabad University was as follows: General: 85 EWS: 76 OBC: 75 SC: 69 ST: 67. If you want cutoffs of other campuses too you can visit the link https://university.careers360.com/articles/eflu-cutoff
Hope that helped
can anybody help me for preparation of masters entrance exams
There are many master programme at postgraduate level. The preparation for each exam varies from course to course and for each college. Every college might have different criterias of evaluating students for admission. So, please mention the name of the master course and college which you want to seek admission.
I have three months I have to complete my syllabus in 2 month so that i have one month for revision I want preparation strategy for each subject for two month
You have not mentioned the exam name, and without knowing that, we are unable to help you. So, please post a new question with the exam name. Only then we can tell you the best strategy to prepare within 3 months.
Hope you understand.
what are the required for preparation of APSFO&TSSFO
The information provided by you is insufficient ,
So please provide more information on that basis we may guide you ,
I am not getting those exams are for army services or forestry services ,
So please give some details about the topic through which we can explain you exactly ,
These are the books you may refer
Objective Food Science by SK Sharma
General Knowledge by Dr. Binay Karna
APPSC General Studies and Mental Ability by Vijetha Competitions
AP SCERT Text Books
Modern India by Bipin Chandra by Bipin Chandra
NCERT Text Books
Indian Constitution and Political System by Ajay Patel
Objective Food Science and Safety standards by Prabodh Halde and Sanjeev Sharma
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations by RS Aggrawal
A Competition Book For Food Safety Officer Paperback by Mrs. Durvesh Kumari and Dr. S.K. Goyal Er. Suresh Chandra
Newspapers and Current affair magazines
Indian Polity by M. Laxmikanth
AP bifurcation problems by Kodali Bhavani Sankar
General Knowledge Capsule 2019 with Current Affairs by Disha Experts
Shorts Notes on Food Safety Officer Examination by Chandra S
Hope this information helps you ,
Feel free to ask,
Thank you .