NUSRL Ranchi Highlights
About NUSRL Ranchi
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi was established in 2010 by an Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly. The campus spreads over 67 acres of land. In 2011, NUSRL is recognised by the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University offers undergraduate (BA LLB (Hons)), postgraduate (LLM) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses in various areas.
NUSRL is located at AT- Nagri, P.O Bukru, Kanke-Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi, Jharkhand. Argora Railway Station is 13.6 km away and Khadgarha Bus Stand is 13.5 km away from the University. Birsa Munda Airport is 18.6 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the National University of Study and Research in Law. NUSRL is well connected with all modes of transportation.
Accreditations and Collaborations:
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Philosopher’s Club
- Cultural Committee: This Committee organises various cultural activities like regional feasts or dandiya night, Christmas celebration or open mic nights, etc.
- Literary Society: This is the literary club of NUSRL that promotes and fosters the spirit of language and encourages a passion to achieve literary excellence.
- NUSRL Football Club: This is the football club of NUSRL that provides a platform for the students who are interested in playing football. It also organises various competitions where students can participate.
- Film Club: The members of this club promotes film making among students and organises events focusing on filming.
- Cricket club: This is the cricket club of NUSRL that provides a platform for the students who are interested in playing cricket and want to become a cricketer in the future. It also organises various competitions where students can participate.
- Jogger’s society
- Drama Club: This Club is for the students who are interested in drama, act, and plays. Various events and activities are organised by this club to engage students in plays and drama.
- NUSRL Aesthetics Club
- Career Studies
- Society for International Law Centre
- Constitutional Law Society
NUSRL Ranchi Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
NUSRL Ranchi Exams and Cutoffs
NUSRL Ranchi Admissions 2021
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi offers admission to various undergraduate (BA LLB), postgraduate (LLM), and doctoral courses. Admission to some courses is done through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) examination while for some courses admission will be based on the written test conducted by the University. The detailed admission process to all courses is given below.
For LLM, BA LLB:
- Candidates should qualify the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Aspirants shave to register for a university-level counselling process at the website of NUSRL.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on the merit of CLAT examination, performance in counselling, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Doctoral Courses (Ph.D):
- Candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of NUSRL.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a group discussion followed by a viva voce.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the combined performance in an entrance test, group discussion and viva voce.
NUSRL Ranchi Facilities
National University of Study and Research in Law provides many facilities to the students and staff such as separate hostels for boys and girls, a library with a collection of books, gymnasium for the physical fitness of the students and sports facilities. various other facilities like internet, etc are also available for them.
- Hostel: The University has separate hostels for boys and girls. Warden is available to take care of all the activities of the students.
- Library: The Library of the University has a collection of books, law reports, national and international journals and e-resources for the students and faculty.
- Gymnasium: NUSRL has a well-equipped gymnasium with the necessary machines that can be used by the students to maintain their physical fitness.
- Sports: Sports facilities such as football, basketball, carom, chess, table tennis, cricket, etc is provided by the university. Students can play games according to their interest.
NUSRL Ranchi Student Reviews
Not up to the expectations of an NLU
Last Seen: 03 Jun' 20
Joined On: 07 May' 18
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2024
- BA LLB Hons
College is good if you come with less expectations
Last Seen: 26 May' 20
Joined On: 10 Mar' 16
Education Interest: Law
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- BA LLB Hons
College life in NUSRL
Expouser in field of sport
Questions related to NUSRL Ranchi
i want NUSRL...this year how can i get???
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL) is a law university affiliated to UGC and bar council of India and is situated in Ranchi.
It offers different undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of law, you have to appear for entrance test which is known as Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) .
On the basis of CLAT results a seat is allotted yo you.
U hope this answer helps you.
hello, Goode evening is there any delay in exams as are offline coaching for clat,2020 has beem shut no way to prepare please please its request to take out any solution otherwise, my 1 year will be wasted!😔
As declared by the government there will be a lockdown for 21 days!
We cannot predict anything after that too.As your coaching has been shut its better that you keep studying and prepare for the exam.
There are chances that the exam may be delayed.
So you can study from home,there are dozen of study material that are available online there are many mock test available.You can go through that and keep your studies on track.
And if there is any delay in the exam it will be notified to you through mail or it will be declared on the website.
Till then you study from the online material available.
I hope this helps
there are Available BA honours in history in Hindi language
Yes, BA Honors paper in History in Hindi language is available. The question paper is available in Hindi language as well as English language. You can write the paper according to your command of language for the paper.
Also me carrying a bag and is running does not means.
Hope it helps you.
How is nusrl? Please tell its pros and cons ?
NUSRL is the most expensive NLU in the country, a student pays approximately 1,90,000/- for two semesters, yet the facilities, academic and non-academic alike fall despicably short of appropriate standards, the administration teems with nepotism, neglect and showsnegligible concern for actual welfare and Development of the institution.
How good is NUSRL Ranchi to study law?
According to the student reviews, NUSRL Ranchi has good faculty and is good in academics. The placement record is not as good as NLSIU or NALSAR obviously, but it has fairly decent placement records. The highest package which the students were offered was 14 LPA. The placement cell is improving year by year and the average package is around 4.5 LPA.
The faculty has good student-teacher coordination and is cooperative. There is a separate Internship cell to provide internships to gain some experience along with academics.
In the end, the decision is up to you, if you are the best, nothing can stop you from getting the highest package. It all depends on how hard working and dedicated you are.
All the Best!
NUSRL Ranchi Gallery
NUSRL Ranchi Related Articles
NUSRL Ranchi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: