National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi offers admission to various undergraduate (BA LLB), postgraduate (LLM), and doctoral courses. Admission to some courses is done through the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) examination while for some courses admission will be based on the written test conducted by the University. The detailed admission process to all courses is given below.
For LLM, BA LLB:
- Candidates should qualify the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT).
- Aspirants shave to register for a university-level counselling process at the website of NUSRL.
- Admission will be offered to the candidates on the merit of CLAT examination, performance in counselling, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Doctoral Courses (Ph.D):
- Candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of NUSRL.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the university.
- Further, the shortlisted candidates have to appear for a group discussion followed by a viva voce.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the combined performance in an entrance test, group discussion and viva voce.