Courses & Fees
For Undergraduate Programmes:
Admission to Undergraduate programmes will be based on NEET Ranking. Based on NEET ranking, candidates will have to appear for counselling by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
For Postgraduate Programmes:
Admission to Postgraduate programmes will be conducted on the basis of merit of NEET PG exam. Based on NEET PG ranking, candidates will have to appear for counselling by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
For PhD Programmes:
- Candidate should secure 55% marks in the PG programme in a related discipline.
- Take entrance exam conducted by SDUAHER.
Medicine and Allied Sciences (M.D.)
- Hostels- At SDUAHER, there are separate hostels for undergraduates, interns, NRIs and postgraduates. The hostels are located in the campus premises and include a separate hostel office and a mess. The total accommodation capacity for undergraduates hostel is 377, interns’ hostel capacity is 94, postgraduates’ hostel capacity is 158 and NRIs’ hostel capacity is 57. For women, the accommodation capacity of NUGH is 294, PGWH’s capacity is 228, SWH’s capacity is 214, NRI hostel capacity is 61, JWH’s capacity is 44 and IWH’s capacity is 24. Hostel facilities include a reading room, a recreation hall with TV, gym, newspaper and visitors’ lounge.
- Library- The SDUAHER library is centrally air-conditioned and well furnished. It has Wi-Fi facilities to browse and access the resources. The library contains 25555 volumes of books, 1082 journals and 1071 CDs. The library has a fully-fledged digital library with 1GBPS internet bandwidth and more than 40 computers, printers, scanners and SSPS software.
- Classrooms and labs- The classrooms and labs are spacious and digitally equipped with Wi-fi facility.
- Food Court- There are food courts installed to meet the refreshment needs of the students with good-quality food.
- Sports and Fitness Centre- The campus comprises of a large variety of indoor and outdoor sports and games.
- Transport Services- Transport services are provided to students from every corner of the district.
- Banking Services- Banks and ATMs are installed in the campus premises to meet all the banking and transaction needs.
- Campus Store- There are general stores within the campus to meet the basic daily needs of students.
- Student Counselling Centre- There is a counselling centre for students which ensures that all the issues of students are heard and addressed. It aims to make the students self-confident, self-reliant and committed to the cause.
(Rank 26th in Public/Govt.)
Colleges and Departments
Find the list of Constituent, Affiliated Colleges, & Departments
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
UGC - University Grants Commission
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council