- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Post Basic B.Sc Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Passed the Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary or Intermediate or 10+2 or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose. Those who have done 10+1 in or before 1986, will be eligible for admission.
- Obtained a certificate in a General Nursing and Midwifery and registered as R.N.R.M with that State Nurses Registration Council. A male nurse, trained as a nurse with State Nurses Registration Council, shall produce evidence of training approved by Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the following areas:
- O.T. Techniques
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Leprosy Nursing
- TB Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopedic Nursing
- Candidates shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.