- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC)
- Minimum and Maximum age for admission will be 17 and 35 years. There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- Minimum education:
- 10+2 class passed preferably science (PCB) & English with an aggregate of 40% marks.
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology , Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business, Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream Only, Passing out from recognized board under AISSCE / CBSE / ICSE / SSCE / HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board od other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks.
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
- The student shall be medically fit.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream Only Conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year.