This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 04 Nov 2021 and the score is 3.33 .
For B.Com/B.Com (Hons.)/BA/BA (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.):
- Candidates have to register on the admission portal of University of Delhi.
- A cutoff list will be released by the institute based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
- Candidates who secure the cutoff percentage/marks have to apply for admission online on the respective institute website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done by the respective institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to register on the admission portal of the University of Delhi.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the respective institute website.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Exam conducted by the respective departments of the institute.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Exam.
UG [3 Years Program(s)]
PG [2 Years Program(s)]
- Library- The library at the institute is a three-storeyed building. It is well-stocked with academic, fiction and non-fiction books, journals and reference material. The library also has provision for Delnet, OPAC and has online access to international journals.
- Classrooms- There are 25 classrooms equipped with audio-visual equipment like LCD projectors and screens which facilitates modern and interactive learning and teaching.
- WiFi- The whole campus of the institute has fast internet access through wifi which can be used by students and faculty.
- Medical- There is a medical room in the institute which is manned by a medical assistant and visited by a qualified doctor twice a week.
- Laboratories- Psychology and Geography departments have their own laboratories which are well-equipped for facilitating good practical learning.
- Seminar Halls- There are 2 seminar halls in the institute which are equipped with audio-visual communication equipment which make them appropriate for organising seminars and other events.
- Amphitheatre- The amphitheatre at the institute has a large seating capacity and it is used for organising dramatics, musical and other such events.
- Canteen- The canteen at the institute is spacious and serves hygienic and nutritious food and beverages at nominal prices.
- Computer Labs- There are three computer labs with ample number of computers. The labs have wifi facility which facilitates good computing and networking facilities.
- Gym- There is a well-equipped gym which is appointed with a trained instructor. It can be used by staff and students.
- Auditorium- There is a large air-conditioned auditorium with a seating capacity of 700. It has good acoustics and is equipped with audio-visual communication equipment. It is appropriate for organising official and unofficial events of the institute.
Wouldn't change a thing.
A typical yet not so typical girls' college.
Last Seen: 17 Jun' 20
Joined On: 17 Jun' 20
Education Interest: Media, Mass Comm. and Journalism
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2022
- BA Journalism Hons
Nice learning experience
My college life is better and different than I expected. It'
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 04 Nov 2021 ; CGPA : 3.33