For B.Com/B.Com (Hons.)/BA/BA (Hons.)/B.Sc (Hons.):
- Candidates have to register on the admission portal of University of Delhi.
- A cutoff list will be released by the institute based on the marks obtained in 10+2.
- Candidates who secure the cutoff percentage/marks have to apply for admission online on the respective institute website.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done by the respective institute.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission.
- Candidates have to register on the admission portal of the University of Delhi.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the respective institute website.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for an Entrance Exam conducted by the respective departments of the institute.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of merit obtained in the Entrance Exam.
View Course Specific Admission Process
|31 Aug, 2020||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|20 Jun, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
Admission based on Merit List. No First Come First Served Police is permitted.