GATE 2022 registration extended till September 28:....
IIT Kharagpur has extended the last date to apply ....
Sep 24, 2021 - 1:43 p.m.
Kiet School of Engineering Ghaziabad was established in 1988 by Krishna Charitable Society. It is a part of the KIET Group of Institutions. KIET Ghaziabad is affiliated to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. The Institute is recognised by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The Institute provides various academic and infrastructural facilities to the students, staff and faculty members. Kiet School of Engineering provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on various disciplines including B.Tech Computer Science Engineering, B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering, B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech Information Technology, B.Tech Mechanical Engineering, B.Tech Civil Engineering, B.Tech Computer Science, B.Tech Computer Science and Information Technology, MCA, B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, M.Tech Computer Science Engineering, M.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering, M.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, M.Tech Mechanical Engineering etc.
Kiet School of Engineering is located in Delhi-NCR, Ghaziabad-Meerut Road, Uttar Pradesh. The nearest airport from the Institute is the Indira Gandhi International Airport which is located 53.1 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 1 hr 10 mins. New Delhi Railway Station is 35 km away from KIET Ghaziabad and Old Delhi Railway Station is 33 km away and students can reach the campus in about 40 mins. Ghaziabad Railway Station is around 18 km away from the Institute and students can reach the campus in approximately 20-25 mins. Kashmiri Gate Inter State Bus Terminal (ISBT) is around 33 km away from the Institute and students can reach the campus in approximately 40 mins from there.
KIET Ghaziabad is accredited by-
National Assessment and Accreditation Council
National Board of Accreditation
Tech Mech International Private Limited
Engineering Design & Research Private Limited
Microsoft Association Technology
Emerson Process Management
Society of advancement in education and industrial development (SAEind)
Infotech Enterprises Limited, Bangalore
Premier Trading Corporation, Meerut
Research Lab, Greater Noida
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
Gauri Components, Meerut
Siemens Industry Software India Private Limited
South Western Oklahoma State University, USA
Well India Securities Private Limited
KGS Advisors,GS Foundation
University of California Riverside
Tata Consultancy Services
Apple IOS University
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
Kiet School of Engineering Ghaziabad offers admissions to B.E/B.Tech programmes based on UPSEE scores through which 85% of the seats are offered and remaining 15% seats are reserved for the management quota for which students have to clear the written test and interview and for admissions to M.E/M.Tech programmes students have to qualify PG admission test conducted by Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow. However, GATE qualifying candidates don't need to appear for the test. KIET Ghaziabad also offers admissions to the MCA programme for which 85% seats are offered through UPSEE counselling and remaining 15% seats are offered through management quota to which admissions are offered based on the merit of the qualifying exam. Detailed information on all programmes, admission procedure, counselling details and other information are mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Examination
Answer Key Date - Online Mode
Sep 16, 2021 - Sep 17, 2021
IIT Kharagpur has extended the last date to apply ....
Sep 24, 2021 - 1:43 p.m.
IITKGP is going to conclude the GATE 2022 registra....
Sep 24, 2021 - 9:24 a.m.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpu....
Sep 23, 2021 - 10:46 a.m.
IIT, Kharagpur is going to close the GATE 2022 reg....
Sep 21, 2021 - 1:04 p.m.
Indian Institute of Technology (Kharagpur) will co....
Sep 18, 2021 - 8:41 p.m.
IITK will conclude the GATE 2022 application proce....
Sep 16, 2021 - 9:41 a.m.
GATE 2022 exam will be conducted for 29 papers thi....
Sep 10, 2021 - 4:16 p.m.
Last Seen: 09 Feb' 17
Joined On: 09 Feb' 17
Education Interest: n/a
Kiet School of Engineering Ghaziabad has provided certain facilities to the students, staff and faculty members of the Institute including central library, central computing facility, hostel, medical, transportation, guest house, faculty apartment, auditoriums, general departmental store, counselling, cafeteria etc. Detailed description of all the facilities provided to the students, staff and faculty members of KIET are mentioned below.
KIET is located in East Godavari which offers bachelor of engineering Bachelor of Technology and MBA courses to the students. Most of the placements are done in information technology sector. Major recruiting companies are think and learn private limited and cogmatic.
For more details related to this college click on below link:
Hi aspirant, since you have 100000 rank in your JEE mains exam so based on that let me tell you that if a student qualified JEE mains exam most of the private colleges used to provide concession to the students in their college fees.
Same way the AKTU affiliated colleges also provide fee concession and also provide fee waiver seats in their college and institutes.
Hi aspirant, talking on the CSE branch comparison both Galgotia, KIET and Ajay Kumar Garg all three have very good approximately equal kind of records in terms of placement offers.
Also since all three colleges lie in the same are and circle so there most of the things between the three are very same .
For actual comparison I would like to provide you the comparison tool from Careers360(link mentioned below);
Hope this will help you.
For management quota,in KIET Group of Institutions, Students have to apply online through the institute website.Institute will shortlist the candidate on the basis of their PCM merit at 10+2 level and candidate will be called for written test and personal interview.Om successful completion of a written test and interview,the student will be offered admission.
Here are the contact details of KIET:
Address: Delhi-NCR,Meerut Road (NH-58) Ghaziabad-201206.
Email: email@example.com (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
Tel: 01232-227980,9540098653,Toll free number: 1800 3130 056.
I will list down some points to compare these colleges.
1. Placement- KIET > GL BAJAJ > ABES
Average packages for CSE branch are 4.5 LPA, 4 LPA and 3.6 LPA respectively.
2. Curriculum- Although curriculum is somewhat similar in all colleges, but GL Bajaj takes edge over other two as coding culture is better there.
3. Fee Structure - KIET : 5.42 Lakhs, ABES :
5.85 Lakhs, GL Bajaj : 4 Lakhs
Kindly refer to the link below to compare colleges as per your requirement.
Hope this helps :)
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
Select your reason of reporting