Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
    Compare

    Quick Facts

    Total Fees
    5.56 L
    Exam
    UPCET
    Seats
    240

    Fees Details

    General

    5.56 L

    Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

    Course Details

    MODE

    Full time

    DURATION

    48 Months

    Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science is a four-year full-time undergraduate program recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and offered by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow.


    Eligibility Criteria

    Passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics Practices/ Agriculture/ Engineering Graphics/ Business Studies. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. OR Passed Diploma (in Engineering and Technology) examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) subject to vacancies in the First Year, in case the vacancies at lateral entry are exhausted.

    Admission Details

    85% seats of the total approved intake will be filled through UPSEE counseling and the remaining 15% seats of approved intake will be filled under the management quota.

    Through Management Quota: The candidate has to apply online through the institute's website. Institute will shortlist the candidate on the basis of their PCM merit at the 10+2 level & the candidate will be called for a written test and personal interview. On successful completion of the written test and interviews, the candidate will be offered admission.

    Top Exams Accepted by KIET School of Engineering, Ghaziabad

    (UPCET) - Uttar Pradesh Combined Entrance Examination

    To be notified soon

    Student Reviews for B.Tech Computer Science

    College Infrastructure: 3.9/5
    Academics: 3.9/5
    Placements: 3.6/5
    Value for Money: 1.7/5
    Campus Life: 4/5

    Go green college with healthy atmosphere around

    You will get a job.Maybe

    Cool college

    Applications for Admissions are open.

    Amity University, Noida B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Amity University, Noida B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Asia's Only University with the Highest US & UK Accreditation

    UPES B.Tech Admissions 2024
    UPES B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked #52 among universities in India by NIRF | Highest CTC 50 LPA | 100% Placements

    Parul University B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Parul University B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    India's youngest NAAC A++ accredited University | NIRF rank band 151-200 | 2200 Recruiters | 30 Lakhs Highest Package

    Amity University, Mumbai B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Amity University, Mumbai B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Ranked amongst top 3% universities globally (QS Rankings)

    MAHE, Manipal - B.Tech Admissions 2024
    MAHE, Manipal - B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    NAAC A++ Accredited | Accorded institution of Eminence by Govt. of India | NIRF Rank #6

    Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham | B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham | B.Tech Admissions 2024
    Apply

    Recognized as Institute of Eminence by Govt. of India | NAAC ‘A++’ Grade

    View All Application Forms
    News and Notifications

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top