15 Courses on AWS You Can Pursue Right Now
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world's largest and most comprehensive cloud platform. Millions of customers trust AWS to empower Infrastructure and its use. Organizations of all shapes and sizes use AWS to reduce costs, make it much easier and update more quickly. With the rapid usage of AWS at the enterprise level, the demand for skilled AWS professionals who have completed their AWS certifications courses is soaring. AWS courses can help you fill the concept of cloud that allows you to bring your business online without worrying about the outer core and enforcing infrastructure.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
As per job portal Indeed.com, the need for skilled AWS professionals is going to increase by 50%, and with Amazon taking up more than 57% of the market share in cloud infrastructure services, enrolling yourself to learn AWS online is a sensible decision right now. So, here are 15 AWS certification and training courses in which you can enroll and kickstart your career in this field.
15 AWS Courses You Can Pursue Right Now
Certified Cloud Practitioner
100 USD/Rs 453
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
150 USD/Rs 11180
Certified AWS Developer
150 USD/Rs 11180
AWS Certified SysOps Manager - Associate
150 USD/Rs 11180
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Experts
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Verified Security - Special
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified Alexa Skill Architect - Special
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
300 USD/Rs 22360
AWS Certified Database - Specialty
300 USD/Rs 22360
CISA Certified Information System Auditor
CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CRISC - A Certified Risk for Information System Control
15 AWS Courses to Opt For
1. Certified Cloud Practitioner - Certified Cloud Practitioner Certificate is the new AWS certification course. This entry-level certificate is designed to ensure a complete understanding of the candidate for the AWS cloud. We Recommend at least six months of AWS cloud experience in any field (technical, management, marketing, etc.).
Understanding the basic principles of AWS construction
AWS cloud value proposition
Essential AWS services and their standard operating conditions
Basic Shipping and Terms of Service
Also read - Aws Foundation Certification Courses
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate- The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – AWS Associate Certification trial is designed for those with specific experience in designing distributed applications. Applicants have to display their ability towards management, designing, and lastly implementing the cloud applications using the tools and services in the AWS platform. This test was further updated back in February of 2018 and now includes a lot more AWS resources and best practices.
Network technology and how it works in AWS
How applications are made for AWS and how customer communication connects to the AWS platform
How to build protected and dependable applications on the AWS platform
The test domains include the creation of the most advanced and scary systems, (requires familiarity with AWS infrastructure and concepts), AWS implementation and distribution, AWS-related data security methods, disaster recovery strategies, and problem solving
3. Certified AWS Developer- AWS developer certification - Associate testing is about building and maintaining applications designed for AWS. The aspirant will be required to have prior experience with coding & the implementation of AWS, to access these applications within the infrastructure of your business software application.
Understanding the basic structure of AWS and key AWS services
Hand experience in building, developing, deploying, and maintaining applications
Active information for applications that use important AWS services such as AWS information, notifications, workflow services, and maintenance and change management services
4. AWS Certified SysOps Manager - Associate- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - the accompanying test is the end of a fully certified certificate for program administrators. Passing this particular test requires expertise as well as theoretical knowledge of the operating features of the AWS infrastructure & platform. Having past experience using Linux and Windows as a systems administrator would be an advantage.
Submitting applications on the AWS platform
Communication between data centers and Amazon services
Selecting rightful AWS services to meet the demands of the organization
Provide, manage, and protect systems in the AWS environment
5. AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional- AWS technology developer Certification is someone who is able to assess the needs of the organization and make recommendations for the implementation of the application and submission of applications to AWS. A Certified Architect Professional certification requires an upper level of expert competence and design experience for AWS. It is recommended two years of experience in designing and deploying cloud architecture in AWS as well as good practice experience for the construction of multiple construction applications.
Good practices for building design programs in AWS
Selecting the appropriate AWS application for application requirements
Migration of complex application systems to AWS
Information on cost management strategies
6. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Experts- DevOps developer certification is concerned with the provision, operation, and management of applications in the AWS platform. This experiment focuses mainly on continuous delivery (CD) and automation processes, two basic concepts of DevOps movement. The prerequisite for this AWS course online is different from others and having a certified associate developer or SysOps Administrator from AWS is going to be helpful, considering it is aimed at experts. Recommended experience in the provision and management of AWS-based applications, as well as a strong understanding of modern application development as an agile development approach.
The basics of modern CD styles
How to use CD programs
AWS setup, monitoring, and login systems
How to use the most accessible and awesome programs in AWS
AWS special certificates are designed to validate candidate skills in big data and network.
7. AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty- AWS Certified Data Analytics – This Amazon Certification is designed for those with a background in data analysis and experience using AWS resources to design and build great data solutions. It is designed to ensure the baptismal experience in extracting data from data using AWS services.
Developing best practices for using large AWS data services
Designing and storing big data
AWS automation tools for data analysis
Integrated AWS services include: Kinesis, Athena, Quicksight, and Rekognition
8. AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty - AWS Certified Advanced Networking is a special certification course on AWS that has been designed to validate candidate skill sets and their past experience while completing complicated AWS connectivity tasks and building scale IT infrastructure. Applicants must have a background in building and implementing network solutions and advanced social media experience with AWS.
Design, develop, and deploy cloud solutions through AWS
Implement essential services in accordance with good construction practices
Automatic AWS network deployment functions
Network usability and problem-solving
Also Read: AWS Cloud Migration Certification Training
9. AWS Verified Security - Special- AWS Certified Security - A special certification covers topics required for security benefits and groups to better understand the basics of security, implementing the best practices apart from inculcating in-depth knowledge regarding important services that are unique to the AWS platform. It is designed to verify your AWS knowledge on all aspects of security such as data protection and encryption, infrastructure security, accountability, identity, and access management, monitoring, and login.
Use a variety of AWS resources to choose the right level of security depending on your transmission and sensitivity of your data
Choose appropriate data protection techniques that include encryption methods
AWS data security operations and classifying data in a specialised manner
Internet protocols apart from AWS implementations of the same.
10. AWS Certified Alexa Skill Architect - Special- AWS Architect Certification - A special certificate certifies your expertise in the design, testing, and application of Amazon Alexa skills. This test is for anyone who plays the role of an Alexa talent builder. Applicants must have at least six months of hands-on experience to build top-notch Alexa skills by making use of the Alexa skills kit by Amazon and build Alexa skills using the Alexa skills kit and must have knowledge of programming language.
Learning about the importance of voice
User experience design
Following are the best AWS and Alexa security measures
Build, test, and validate competency
Working with the Alexa Developer Console
11. AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty- AWS Certified Machine Learning - A special AWS certificate course that confirms your ability to create, use, and maintain automated learning solutions for a variety of business problems. This test is for anyone who performs a developmental or scientific role. Applicants must have one or two years of experience using ML and/or in-depth study on AWS Cloud.
Selecting and protecting the best ML method for a given business problem
Identify appropriate AWS solutions for creating and distributing your ML solution
Designing and implementing cost-effective, reliable, reliable, and secure ML solutions
12. AWS Certified Database - Specialty- AWS Certified Database - A special certificate ensures that you have a complete understanding of all the AWS data services offered, and how you can bring value to your business through a secure data integration and architecture. This Amazon Web Services course test is for anyone who works closely with the data and uses DB solutions. Applicants must have at least two years of experience working with AWS-based Cloud and in-house information.
Shipping and migration
Management and performance
Monitoring and problem solving
Also read - 8 Must-Have Skills for AWS Cloud Architects
13. CISA Certified Information System Auditor - ISACA's CISA certification guarantees auditing skills, risk, and cybersecurity. In order to receive the certification, the individual is required to pass the Certified Information System Auditor examination, which primarily consists of 5 domains:
Exploring Information Systems
IT management and management
Information System Operations, Storage, and Service Management
Information Security Protection
14. CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional - This (ISC) 2-authentication certificate verifies security technologies and years of experience. Achieving your AWS security certification is equivalent to having been certified with a postgraduate degree in the IT security field to prove that you have what it takes to successfully design, operate, and manage a state-of-the-art security system. The CISSP test is based on eight surrounding computer security domains:
Safety and Risk Management
Security & Construction
Network Security Networking
Software Development Security
To qualify for this certificate, you need at least five years of tax collection, relevant work experience in two or more CISSP domains. If you do not have the required knowledge you can still take the certificate test, then you will have six years to get the required information.
15. CRISC - A Certified Risk for Information System Control - Technology is at the forefront of organisational risk, so it has never been more important for professionals to be able to identify and evaluate risk aspects of IT for business purposes. ISACA CRISC certification validates those capabilities. A CRISC performs tasks such as identification and evaluation of IT-related risks and thereby providing an understanding of that risk from an overall organizational perspective. Ordinary IT professionals are often incompetent in conducting formal risk assessments. Having CRISC certified personnel is important to ensure that risk is properly assessed and business objectives are met.
To obtain the certification, one must be able to pass the CRISC test consisting of 4 domains- identifying IT-related risks, assessment of the same, and responding to risks and decreasing their threat along with Risk Management, Monitoring, and Reporting.
The number of new features and services of AWS is increasing every year. Demonstrating continuous technology and knowledge of the best practices of modern AWS courses, certificate holders need to revalidate every two years. Remember that certificates generally represent your information over a period. Real AWS experts do not wait for their certifications to expire after a period and keep on developing new skills to stay ahead of the competition.
Also read -
Tips to Keep Your Skills Up-to-date
Learn by doing
Get used to using new resources around Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, which are being offered by Cloud Academy’s Hands-On Labs.
Additionally, test your skills by taking the AWS practice tests regularly
Promote on-the-job training.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - 15 Courses on AWS You Can Pursue Right Now
Question: How long does it take to get an AWS certification?
This depends largely on the existing student knowledge and AWS knowledge, in addition to the certification level facing the acquisition, whether it is the practitioner or associate, or even better a specialist. AWS clearly mentions the certification test guidelines for the amount of experience required prior to the exam. However, by dedicating yourself to your study and gaining practical experience using your 'free-tier account' to familiarize yourself with consoles and services, you can transfer your certificates without having to meet these criteria.
Question: How much does the AWS Certification Cost?
Exam rates vary based on certificate level:Doctor = $ 100/INR 7453 Add = $ 150/INR 11180 Experts = $ 300/INR 22361 Special = $ 300/INR 22361
Question: What are the different levels of AWS certification?
There are four different levels of AWS certification employee: This is considered a basic level when you start our certification journey through AWS.Link: These certificates require more knowledge than the Worker, and you should have some knowledge to provide resources in AWS.Professional: It is recommended to obtain at least some related level certification to provide the advanced AWS knowledge required to take the highest level of professional certification specialty: Its in-depth technical knowledge and experience within this particular subject. This is compared to a technical level certificate in relation to difficulty.
Question: What is the best certificate in AWS?
All AWS certificates are important in their own right and can be a good asset to have from a professional perspective. Deciding which one to take, which is best is dependent on your areas of interests, the role you wish to specialize in, and get your job.
Question: Are AWS certificates worth it?
Any certification that reflects your knowledge and expertise in the IT industry is necessary to have. In a competitive market, being able to stand out from the crowd can help you to stay focused and put you on the journey toward the achievement of your personal & work-related goals. There are numerous individuals applying for the position, and they all have the same qualifications and experience, but one of them has a lot of well-known AWS information to strengthen their knowledge, this will go a long way in making you eligible.
Question: Can I be certified by AWS purely online?
Absolutely, you can easily pursue AWS training and certification online and be comfortable in your own home. There are some points you need to be aware of that are all available online.