Learn German Online With These Top-Notch 20+ Courses
Being fluent in the German Language in India opens the door to job possibilities in medicine, education, logistics, automobile, mass media, tourism, IT, finance, and many more. Hence, having German language training on your CV gives you an advantage in finding your career in Germany and other European countries. And the easiest way to acquire German coaching is to learn German online.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
There are various German courses online that can help you to build your career in a foreign language. Here are some top-notch German language courses available online that you can take:
20+ German Courses Online to Opt For
Learn the German Language: Complete German Course - Beginners
17 Hours; 62 Lectures
Best way to learn German - Full Beginner German Course (A1)
7.5 Hours; 299 Lectures
German Made Simple: A Complete Course for Serious Learners
5 Hours; 89 Lectures
Rs. 9, 600
German Language A1: Learn German For Beginners!
10.5 Hours; 54 Lectures
Rs. 8, 640
Perfect Your German: Tips & Tricks to Avoid Common Mistakes
1.5 Hours; 30 Lectures
Rs. 8, 640
Learn the German Language: Complete German Course - Intermediate
7 Hours; 31 Lectures
Rs. 10, 240
3 Minute German - Course 1 | Language lessons for beginners
5 Hours; 100 Lectures
Rs. 9, 600
German for You A1/A2: A German Language Course for Beginners
17 Hours; 244 Lectures
Rs. 8, 640
Learn German for Beginners: An Immersive Language Journey A1+
5.5 Hours; 51 Lectures
Rs 9, 600
Germanic Learning, Sonja Seven, Luis Fonken
German Beginner Course | Learn German fast and easy (A1)
5 Hours; 57 Lectures
Rs 6, 080
The German Alphabet - a complete guide to pronunciation
3 Hours; 41 Lectures
The best way to learn German - Beginner German part 2 (A1.2)
5.5 Hours; 220 Lectures
Learn the German Language: German Course - Upper-Intermediate
7 Hours; 26 Lectures
German Pronunciation Masterclass
2 Hours; 64 Lectures
Rs 8, 640
German B1 - Intermediate German
15 Hours; 93 Lectures
Rs 8, 640
Write German like a Native: 10 German Dictation Exercises
1.5 Hours; 14 Lectures
Rs 8, 640
Awesome German - German Course For Absolute Beginners
13.5 Hours; 88 Lectures
Rs 2, 240
Learn Swiss-German (The main Language in Zurich, Bern)
1.5 Hours; 24 Lectures
Rs 3, 200
Deutsch Intensiv - Intensive German Course for Beginners
10.5 Hours; 112 Lectures
German Basics in 1 hour
1 Hour; 18 Lectures
Rs 1, 280
Luca Diehl, German Made Fun
German for You B2: Upper-Intermediate
6 Hours; 65 Lectures
Rs 6, 400
Learn German Online With These 20+ Courses
1. Learn the German Language: Complete German Course - Beginners - This online German language course will teach you from beginner to intermediate level. It is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about alphabets, numbers, and pronunciations. The online German classes also allow you to test your skills via assignments and tests.
Alphabets, Numbers, and pronunciation
Cases and other relevant topics
Read Also: Career as Foreign Language Interpreter
2. Best way to learn German - Full Beginner German Course (A1) - This is one of the best German courses online that contains bite-sized, fun-filled lessons for beginners. You don’t need any past experience as the course is completely beginner-friendly, which helps you learn German online and pass your A1 level exam
Family and friends
Eating, drinking, and living
My day, hobbies, and free time
Working and learning
3. German Made Simple: A Complete Course for Serious Learners - This German language course will help you to speak, write, and understand German quickly. This German course online is appropriate for anyone who wants to improve their language skills. If you are serious about having a fledgling, high-growth career in the German heartland, this is one course you shouldn’t definitely miss out on.
Talking about your family
Going on a trip
Also read - German Degree Colleges in India
4. German Language A1: Learn German For Beginners! - This German language course will show you the basics of German grammar, vocabulary, and conversation. The online foreign language course covers the basics as well as advanced concepts. Being one of the most popular German courses online with certificates on the Udemy platform, it is taught by Julia Crist.
Alphabets, pronunciation, and introducing yourself
German sights, culture, and food
Things around you
Preparation for A1 exams
5. Perfect Your German: Tips & Tricks to Avoid Common Mistakes - Learn German online with this course and identify, avoid, understand the most common mistakes in German. Basic knowledge of German is required for this foreign language certificate course. If you get confused with the usage of words, sentences, and verbs among other such things, this is the ideal pick for you as it helps you to start thinking in German.
Start thinking in German.
Take your German further
Also Read- Career as Translator
6. Learn the German Language: Complete German Course - Intermediate - This German language course will teach you on an Intermediate level. Basic knowledge of German is required for this course. If you have grasped the beginner-level material quite well, this German language course will be the perfect start to your intermediate-level learning with some of the more complex concepts being taught here.
Famous Germans of the present
The past tense of strong verbs
Nominative and accusative
The dative and genitive
History of Germany
7. 3 Minute German - Course 1 | Language lessons for beginners - This German language course will help you to speak everyday German in real-world situations. One of those super-quick curriculum-based courses where you study the German language through a lot of interactive study material and activities.
8. German for You A1/A2: A German Language Course for Beginners - You can learn German online from a beginner to an elementary level with a native tutor through this course. The foreign language certification course is the right choice for anyone who wants to improve their German language skills.
People and actions
Adjectives and verbs
Daily Life and the past
9. Learn German for Beginners: An Immersive Language Journey A1+ This German language course gives you coaching in a virtual and interactive day-to-day exposure method.
Alphabets, Greetings, and pronunciations
Numbers and asking questions
Adjectives, verbs, and tenses
10. German Beginner Course | Learn German fast and easy (A1) - The German course online will teach you the key concepts of the language from the beginner level. It is one of the highly-rated online foreign language courses for beginner-level learners who wish to study the language quickly.
Introduction and essentials
Grammar and repetition
Food and traveling
11. The German Alphabet - a complete guide to pronunciation - This German language course will show you how to pronounce and spell words. Online German classes are a good option for anyone who wants to improve their skills in listening and speaking.
Letter sounds within German words.
12. the best way to learn German - Beginner German part 2 (A1.2) - This online German language course teaches you vocabulary and grammar with the help of pictures, stories, and real-life dialogues. This foreign Language certificate course is apt for anyone who wants to improve their German language skills.
Body and Health
In the city
Fashion and clothes
13. Learn the German Language: German Course - Upper-Intermediate - This German language course teaches you vocabulary and grammar for business, job, CVs, and Interviews. This online foreign language course is suitable for individuals with basic or intermediate expertise in the German language.
How to write an application, a personal letter, and a CV
Tips for interview
Etiquette at workplace
14. German Pronunciation Masterclass - This German course online will show you how to eliminate your accent and sound like a native with German pronunciation. This course is suitable for anyone.
How to sound like a native
German consonants and vowels
Also read - 20+ Foreign Language Courses to Pursue
15. German B1 - Intermediate German - This German language course will teach you grammar and culture on an intermediate level. A basic understanding of the German language at a beginner level is required for this course.
Tips for learning effectively
Verbs and prepositions
Adjectives and nouns
16. Write German like a Native: 10 German Dictation Exercises - In this German course online, you will learn to write through dictation. The online foreign language course is the right choice for anyone who wants to increase their German writing and listening skills.
17. Awesome German - German Course For Absolute Beginners - This German course covers basic grammar and vocabulary, both formal and colloquial. This foreign language certification course is highly suitable for beginners. In our opinion, pursuing this course is the best way to learn German online.
18. Learn Swiss-German (The main Language in Zurich, Bern) - This German language course will teach you Swiss-German, the language mostly spoken in Switzerland. No prior knowledge is needed for this foreign language certificate course, which means that you don’t only learn the basics but also develop thinking skills using the German language.
Also read - Foreign Language Degree Colleges in India
19. Deutsch Intensiv - Intensive German Course for Beginners - Online German classes will teach you language from the beginning and help you master all the ins and outs of it. A rigorous, high-intensity course, will delve into concepts such as pronunciation, spellings, asking, and confirmation along with numbers and gender among others.
Spelling and pronunciation
Asking, confirming, negating, and ordering
Number and Gender
Direct and indirect object
Nouns and verbs
Past and future
20. German Basics in 1 hour - This German course online will teach you all the basics of the language in one hour. It is a highly suitable course for beginners and intermediates who want a quick recap. It is a short-term course, but the benefits you shall reap are immensely enriching.
Greetings and goodbyes
Common Interactive phrases
Nouns and pronouns
Hobbies and Occupations
21. German for You B2: Upper-Intermediate - This German language course will introduce you to the language on a higher intermediate level, including grammar and word building. Basic knowledge of German is required for this online foreign language course along with passive voice and numerals, verbs, and clauses among others.
Two-part connectors and two-way actions
Passive voice and numerals
Clauses and verb combinations
Vocabulary and word formation
Also read -
It is often said that German is one of the most difficult languages for English speakers. And that is true. But just because something is hard to learn doesn't mean you shouldn't even give it a try. And learning the German language is worth the pain and effort. Learning German can give you a one-up on the competition and make you more attractive to employers. And once you have mastered German, it makes it very easy to learn other foreign languages. So, we suggest you opt for these German courses online which will help you learn the language easily.
Also read - German Degree Colleges in Pune
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Learn German Online With These Top-Notch 20+ Courses
Question: How many countries have German as their official language?
6 Countries: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, and Switzerland.
Question: Can I learn the German language from home?
Yes, you can take online courses available on the internet and learn German from home.
Question: Are online courses helpful in learning the German language?
Yes, the online courses are highly beneficial as they are compact, to the point, and less time-consuming, and you can watch the videos again.
Question: How many words are there in the German language?
The German vocabulary contains 5.3 million words.
Question: Do these online courses provide certificates?
Yes, most of these courses provide a certificate at the end of the course.
Question: Which language is harder to learn English or German?
German, since English grammar is easier than German grammar.
Question: Can I take these online courses if I have no knowledge of the German language?
Yes! You can take the online courses that are suitable for beginners as there is no prior knowledge required in beginner courses.
Question: Does speaking German give me an advantage in finding a job in Europe?
Yes, indeed, because German is widely spoken in European countries and companies prefer a German-speaking employee over others.
Question: Is Dutch and German the same language?
German and Dutch are two languages that are quite similar in terms of vocabulary, but they have a significant difference in their grammar.
Question: How many alphabets does the German language have?
German has 26 standard letters and contains one additional character and umlauted forms of three vowels.
Questions related to German
I am not a graduate student of german language but I have completed my diploma in german language, am i eligible for MA in german language in JNU?
There is no such restriction of being a graduate in German language when it comes to pursuing MA German from JNU, you just need to pass bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized University under 10+2+3 pattern securing 50% aggregate, but yes proficiency in the language is required since you have done diploma you must have a good grasp over the language, to know more details regarding this, visit our page at https://university.careers360.com/articles/jnu-eligibility-criteria/amp
could you please tell me please when the diploma form of german language will be out for 2021
You have to select first the university or college where you want to join for diploma in German language. Then you will check the college website when the admission form will be release.. May be it will release soon in any colleges because board examination either cancel or just completed or just happen in few days. After all of this the admission form will be release.
All the best.
do we need to learn German to study abroad in Germany? or good English knowledge (TOEFL) is enough to join German universities?
Most of the degree programs requires the students to learn German to get admission into most of the German Universities. If you learn German then you can study in German Universities with free of tution fees in most of the Public Universities.
Hope this helps you.
All The Best!!
There must be four-year degree to study abroad (Canada or germany). but I only have three-year degree (BCA) to do what I do?
3-year duration Bachelor Degree is acceptable if you apply to private universities of Germany. There are 19 private universities and 93 private Universities of Applied Sciences.
But if you want to apply in public universities then you must have 4 years' bachelor degree.
You can also do your Master's in Canada after completion of 3 years' bachelor degree in some of the universities mentioned below:-
*Schulich School of Business
*Ted Rogers School of Management
* University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business
*University of Toronto,
*Rotman School of Management
Hope it helps!
can i do BA(psychology) internally and BA (german)through distance learning in SY?
UGC has approved a proposal to allow student pursue two degree at the same time in different stream one subject in regular mode and another subject in distance learning mode as well as from different universities or institutions.
You can pursue both the degree BA (psychology) and BA (German) at same time but you have to go for one degree in regular mode while other in distance mode but from different university. Then only , both the course will be valid for you. If, you pursue both degree from one university then, it will be invalid
Hope this information will help you