- Introducing oneself and others
- A simple sentence, verb conjugation
- Grammar: W questions, personal pronouns
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
In a qualitative and quantitative way, the German - I certification course is designed in the most innovative and comprehensive manner. The course will focus on enhancing the learning capability of the students that will make them more fluent in the field of the German language and so that later they can fluently use it. The course is based on an overview of the German language and a core German orientation mainly and according to that only the whole curriculum is structured according to the week-based program.
The ultimate goals of the course are to learn to understand and express oneself in daily real-life circumstances in the German language. Through this course, serious learners should be able to understand the simple sentence structure and develop a strong fundamental vocabulary in the German language.
The German - I certification that a candidate can attain at the end of the program via completing all the criteria will help them to achieve high-peak growth in their respective career and usage of the German language can help them to attain a better and effective position in the particular field. The German - I training is weekly based and associated assessments to the programme will help the candidate to learn the specific curriculum in a better way.
- Elective course
- Categorized into humanities and social science field
- 12-week German - I certification online course
- Undergraduate level program
- Supported by industrial sphere
- Certificate of completion provided by IIT Madras and NPTEL
- Video lectures
- Audio lectures
- Online discussion forum
- Self assessment
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- The German - I training is part of the government's free educational process, students would only have to pay the Rs. 1000 German - I fees to gain recognition in one of the last of the particular course.
German - I fees details:
Amount in Rs.
Program enrollment fees
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Following candidates can take the course -
- Any aspirant who wants to learn the elementary German language can take this particular course.
Since the German - I certification course is an undergraduate level program, no specific pre-education is required to apply for the program.
Certification qualifying details
In the framework of this initiative, applicants shall complete the requirements prescribed by UGC. The condition for receiving German - I certification is that in the specified time span the applicant should be enrolled for the end-term test and should offer an end-term paper in person along with that candidate who is expected to complete the internal evaluation for the specified period of time. In order to be considered for the course, the applicant should receive 75 percent in the final term paper and 25 percent as an aggregate of the best of 8 reviews out of a total of 10.
What you will learn
At the completion of the German - I program, the candidate will get through these segments -
- The applicant understands the grammar part that is necessary for fluent German.
- In a comprehensive way, candidates can get the full layout of numerous grammatical modules.
- Candidates incorporate dynamics in a realistic way of understanding the understanding.
- The cultural shifts that arise in the sector are further discussed by the candidates.
- Candidates could obtain the full German system and its introduction.
- Candidates then rely on the structural dynamics of numerous hypotheses used in their respective fields.
- The method of rapid problem conditions and its efficient parameters will be understood by the applicants.
- Candidates understand compaction programming in a more powerful way.
Candidates should follow the process listed below to be enrolled in German - I online course -
Step 1: Candidates may access full curriculum specifics on https://onlinecourses.nptel.ac.in/noc21_hs30/preview for the program.
Please note: As of now the course is not open. The candidates need to wait until it opens.
- The alphabet, months, seasons
- The week, numbers
- Grammar: plural, the verbs to have and to be articles
- family/groceries and meals food, drink/ Grammar: the accusative
- Means of transport, basic directions
- Grammar: definite and indefinite articles
- In the city/naming places and buildings
- Negation - kein and nicht; imperative
- Grammar: prepositions am; modal verbs, possessive articles
- Everyday life, telling time, making appointments
Grammar: separable verbs, past tense of to have and to be, the accusative
Leisure activity, celebrations
Contacts, writing letters / grammar: dative
Grammar: changing prepositions
My apartment, rooms, furniture, colours
Professions / grammar: perfect tense
Clothes / grammar: perfect tense and dative
Grammar: the imperative and modal verbs
Health and the body
Holiday and weather
In terms of completion of German - I training, no scholarship is offered, since it is a free tuition initiative from a government perspective that seeks to promote learning on a broad scale.
The condition for receiving German - I certification is that in the specified time span the applicant should be enrolled for the end-term test and should offer an end-term paper in person along with that candidate who is expected to complete the internal evaluation for the specified period of time. In order to be considered for the course, the applicant should receive 75 percent in the final term paper and 25 percent as an aggregate of the best of 8 reviews out of a total of 10.
How it helps
After successfully meeting the prescribed requirements, the applicant will obtain advantages in terms of German - I certification benefits. The certification course is planned in a subjective and impartial manner. It reflects on the grammatical aspects' basic dimensions. The training would apply the insight of the student to specialized modules of learning that will yield meaningful effects and be successful in the related area. The course will include realistic tests that will bring the student's unique academic perspective to the syllabus requirements of the class during the course.
The advantages of qualification in terms of German - I certification benefits should be defined in such a way that the modules are comprehensively learned along with the functional context of the respective field. In everyday real-life situations, the ultimate aims of the course are to learn to understand and articulate oneself and to begin to make sense of Germany as a cultural space. Serious learners should be able to understand the basic form of phrases through this course and develop a good basic language. The German - I certification syllabus will give students more concentrated study of the language which they can pursue in their later further course. The benefits are diverse in terms of learning the course.
The applicants need to build an account to sign up with it, and they need to enter the course later.
The composition of the syllabus for this course will be specified according to the length of the week.
This special course is an elective level of teaching.
The learning aim of this unique course is absolutely engulfed by the training that the participant will obtain in the respective area.
Students who would like to learn German may choose to take this course.
The course will be taught by Prof. Milind Brahme.
The appraisal will be carried out on the student's results at both internal and external levels.
The Swayam app itself is the tool that will be used for preparation for the whole course.
The method of registration to receive certification would be easy, the applicants just have to pay the qualification fee and that's about it.
In the full 12-week duration defined for the course, the applicant will complete the course along with gaining certification.