- Wrap up
- The outcome- your agile focus dartboard
- Choosing your primary market opportunity
- Introduction- the agile focus dartboard
- Building a smart portfolio
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
- Find the Right Markets for Your Innovation A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators for Choosing Which Markets to Play in
Find the Right Markets for Your Innovation A Tool for Entrepreneurs and Innovators for Choosing Which Markets to Play in
Fulfill your goal by pursuing Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
Learning efforts 3-4 Hours Per Week
The main part of entrepreneurship is innovation. Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in course by edX planned by experts equips students with several key strategies and market opportunities by using a three-step tool called the Market Opportunity Navigator.
This course centers around likelihood which is helpful to follow a predetermined information appropriation. Understudies speak to genuine occasions utilizing factors such as strategize smartly, search broadly, and assess deeply. They figure out how to apply the framework for identifying, focusing, and evaluating the right market opportunities that are appropriated utilizing these factors.
The span of the course is 6 weeks which is separated into 3-4 hours out of each week. After the fruition of the course, edX gives authentication of fulfillment that is an official and verified certification. It is a self-guided course that allows the understudies to students at their own agreeable speed. The edX has this course relationship with EPFL Institution which is the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne.
By and large, this course sustains the understudies and changes them into experts in Business Management.
- Course length of 6 weeks
- Can be accessed free
- EdX verified certification
- Self-paced learning
- 3-4 hours per week
- In association with EPFL
- Introductory level
- Lifetime accessibility
- Discussion forums
- Video transcripts
- Self-paced learning
- Graded assignments
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- Course material and video talks can be gotten too openly. In any case, understudies should pay Rs. 12,660 to get the accreditation and graded assignments.
- Students can save 15% money on the confirmation expense by using the ‘EDXWELCOME’ code.
The table for fee particulars are given below:
Amount in Rs.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in the course is perfect for individuals such as -
- Students from the management background who want to excel in the field.
- Entrepreneurs who want to nourish their expertise and acquire new strategies.
Certification Qualifying Details
On completing the course, students will be awarded an official certificate from edX for the students who secure at least a grade of 60% or above in the graded assignments. They should also have done the defined payment to upgrade to the verified track in order to be eligible for the certification.
What you will learn
By learning the Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in course, students will gain knowledge regarding many topics such as -
- How to create various market opportunities using your core strengths.
- How to adapt to any kind of situation during tough situations.
- Developing a mindset that nurtures open-mindedness.
- Several methods for examining the enchantment of market opportunities in a comprehensive way.
- How to develop the right decision-making process for debates and team discussions.
- Various aspects of obtaining success such as flexibility, focus, and so on.
- Attaining a structured strategic choice which is beneficial for focusing on market opportunities.
- How to use Market Opportunity Navigator for applying worksheets for evaluation, identification, designing, and so on.
Students need not fill any application structure to enlist for the e-Learning seminar on Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in course as the enrollment cycle is on the web. The means which applicants ought to follow are given beneath:
Stage 1: Open the course site page through the connection given underneath and click on the 'Enlist' button. https://www.edx.org/course/find-the-right-markets-for-your-innovation-a-tool
Stage 2: Course takers must sign in to the website or sign up if they haven't yet.
Stage 3: Pick your appropriate course track among free and verified.
Stage 4: Candidates who participate in the free track can gain admittance to the course material immediately.
Stage 5: However, understudies who participate in the confirmed track ought to continue to checkout.
Stage 6: Pick your appropriate installment technique.
Stage 7: Now, warily fill in your installment data.
Stage 8: Candidates will be admitted to the confirmed track after the installment is refined.
How to design your agile focus strategy
Introduction to the market opportunity navigator
- Applying the market opportunity navigator
- Practical information
- Introducing the market opportunity navigator
Implications and benefits
- Course wrap up
- Implications of the agile focus strategy
- The on-going use of the Navigator
- Introduction- implications and benefits
- Week wrap up
- Using the navigator with other business tools
How to evaluate your market opportunities
- The outcome- your attractiveness map
- Wrap up
- Evaluating the potential of a market opportunity
- Introduction- the attractiveness map
- Evaluating the challenge of a market opportunity
How to generate your market opportunities
- What are your unique abilities?
- Introduction- the market opportunity set
- Wrap up
- The outcome- your market opportunity set
- Identifying applications and customers for your unique abilities
The edx gives a grant of 90% for understudies who can't pay the whole affirmation charge. However, the grant isn't accessible on every checked affirmation course. Please contact the edX client care for additional subtleties.
How it helps
The Market Opportunity Navigator is the most significant and bountiful part of marketing entrepreneurship. This three-step tool is extremely advantageous for students who want to identify and research their marketing opportunities.
The edX is the right area for the course takers who get the murmuring interest and try to make a bringing in a specific order. It's miles an ideal choice for individuals who are focused on wanting to search for capable data about different promoting procedures. It gives them a specific palms-on revel with respect to key proficient perspectives like Agile Focus Strategy, Market Opportunity Set, etc.
The openness to the veritable world and industry-definite tasks may make such understudies ideal for the positions they focus on. Post-realization of the course, contenders will get a checked statement which gets them a lot of master favorable circumstances like plans, adventures, passage level positions, and so forth
The endeavors and assessed errands gave by using edX are the best invigorated and important that individuals can get in a readiness program. It makes the contenders' adventure arranged with the guide of equipping them with the capacities sufficient to use their learnings in the expert landscape. The tasks research the limits of way takers and respect for each judicious and speculative thought.
The edX gives conversation discussions where students can ask their questions. The teachers will explain to them when they can.
By pursuing the Find the right markets for your innovation - A tool for entrepreneurs and innovators for choosing which markets to play in course, understudies will pick up the tremendous potential to generate market opportunities and gain various management skills like communication, adaptability, focus, flexibility, and so on.
Candidates should dedicate 2-3 hours out of each week to have a profound arrangement.
This course is emphatically prescribed for fledgelings who need to gain from essentials as this is a starting level course.
Yes, this course can be accessed through the tablet. Applicants should utilize the most recent form of browsers.
Candidates can utilize different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera Mini, and Chrome.
There are no particular timings since this is self-paced training. The candidates can learn at their own pace as per their comfort.
Yes, edX awards a checked affirmation for the up-and-comers who effectively finish the course.
Any individual who is keen on improving their abilities in commercializing developments and setting a significant system is free to join this course. It doesn't make a difference at all in the event that you as of now have a thought for a startup or not, or regardless of whether you need to establish a startup or on the off chance that you like to work in a setup firm.
Candidates will be open to reviewed tasks, ventures, and affirmation. Though in the free track, up-and-comers won't gain admittance to this stuff.
Harvard Business School, Boston
Harvard University, Cambridge via Edx
MIT Cambridge via Edx
RWTH Aachen University, Aachen via Edx
Curtin University, Perth via Edx
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne via Edx
Social Entrepreneurship Akademie via Edx
MIT Cambridge via Edx
The University of Adelaide, Adelaide via Edx
MIT Cambridge via Edx
Courses of your interest
More Courses by Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne
The Brochure has been downloaded and sent to your registered email ID successfully.
Brochure has been downloaded.