|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The Program Educational Objectives define future roles for which we are preparing our students by studying four years of undergraduate engineering program. The major objectives for the Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at Bangalore Institute of Technology are:
1. To provide foundation in Mathematical, Scientific, and Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, necessary to solve Engineering Problems.
2. To prepare Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering graduates for Industry, Academia and globally employable with Professional Ethics.
3. The graduates of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering should be able to use their comprehensive skill set to launch a Carrier in Industry, Research and to become an Entrepreneur.
4. To provide a knowledge base for creating new Innovative Techniques in Instrumentation and Process Industry with Multidisciplinary projects.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
The Program Specific Outcomes define future roles for which we are preparing our students by studying Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. The major objectives for the Department of Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering at Bangalore Institute of Technology are:
1. To provide students with core competence in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
2. To provide our graduates with skill development in Process Automation and Control Engineering.
Program Outcomes (PO)
The Program Outcomes define the knowledge and skills that will be mastered by our graduates. The graduates will have the ability to
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.