|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Civil Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO1: will be trained to excel in their professional career by acquiring factual, analytical, procedural, application and creative knowledge in mathematical, computing and civil engineering principles.
- PEO2: Will be trained to analyze and design practically sustainable civil engineering systems which involve sound civil engineering skills, optimum and acceptable solutions to the society.
- PEO3: Will be trained to exhibit professionalism, ethics with good communications skills background.
- PEO4:Will be trained in continuing education and engage them in lifelong learning to be competitive and enterprising
Program Specific Outcomes (Psos)
- PSO1: The graduates will have the ability to plan, analyze, design, execute and maintain cost effective civil engineering structures without over exploitation of natural resources.
- PSO2: The graduates of civil engineering program will have the ability to take up employment, entrepreneurship, research and development for sustainable civil society.
- PSO3: The graduates will be able to peruse opportunities for personal and professional growth, higher studies, demonstrate leadership skills and engage in lifelong learning by active participation in the civil engineering profession.
- PSO4: The graduates will be able to demonstrate professional integrity and an appreciation of ethical, environmental, regulatory and issues relative to civil engineering projects.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.