Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
1. Prepare graduates to be professionals, Practicing engineers and entrepreneurs in the field of Electronics and communication.
2. To acquire sufficient knowledge base for innovative techniques in design and development of tools and systems.
3. Capable of competing globally in multidisciplinary field.
4. Achieve personal and professional success with awareness and commitment to ethical and social responsibilities as an individual as well as a team.
5. Graduates will maintain and improve technical competence through continuous learning process.
Program specific outcomes
PSO1: Core Engineering: The graduates will be able to apply the principles of Electronics and Communication in core areas.
PSO2: Soft Skills: An ability to use latest hardware and software tools in Electronics and Communication engineering.
PSO3: Successful Career: Preparing Graduates to satisfy industrial needs and pursue higher studies with social-awareness and universal moral values.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile