|10 Sep, 2020 - 18 Sep, 2020||Counselling - Registration and document upload | Mode: Online|
|03 Sep, 2020||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020 - 26 Aug, 2020||Others - Provisional Answer Key Challenge | Mode: Online|
|23 Aug, 2020||Answer Key - Provisional | Mode: Online|
|19 Aug, 2020||Exam | Mode: Online|
|11 Aug, 2020 - 19 Aug, 2020||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|22 Jun, 2020 - 25 Jun, 2020||Application Correction - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|14 Jun, 2020 - 17 Jun, 2020||Application - Reopen | Mode: Online|
|01 Jun, 2020 - 03 Jun, 2020||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|16 Jan, 2020 - 30 May, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) in Mechanical Engineering is a four-year full-time course at Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore. Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi and Approved by AICTE.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs)
1. To prepare the students for Successful professional careers with strong fundamental knowledge in Science, Mathematics, English and Engineering Sciences so as to enable them to analyze the Mechanical Engineering related problems leading to leadership, entrepreneurship or pursuing higher education (Preparation).
2. To develop ability among the students for acquiring technical knowledge in specialized areas of Mechanical Engineering such as Materials, Design, Manufacturing and Thermal Engineering with a focus on research and innovation and gaining the technical skills in classical software packages (Core competence and professionalism).
3. To provide opportunities for the students to work with multidiscipline field of engineering so as to enlarge the ability among the students to understand the different industrial environments (Breadth).
4. To promote the students for continuous learning, research and development with strong professional, moral and ethical values and zeal for life-long learning. (Learning environment)
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
A graduate of the Mechanical Engineering Program will have:
PSO - 1: An ability that meets the needs of Industries/ society and the country in general and to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to mechanical engineering software.
PSO - 2 : Ability to accept new challenges for multi disciplinary projects with a sound foundation in mathematical, scientific and engineering areas necessary to achieve excellence in solving and analyzing engineering problems and to prepare for graduate studies.
PSO -3: Ability to promote and develop an ambition of life-long learning and to apply them to professional ethics and codes of professional practices.
Admission will be through KCET, COMEDK.
Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.