- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bankura University, Bankura
Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) is a two-year full-time undergraduate course approved by National Council for Technical Education (NCTE) and offered by Bankura University, Bankura.
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination (written lest. spans proficiency tests. physical fitness test, and marks obtained in the qualifying examination ) or any other selection process as per the policy or the University/ State Government/UT Administration
- Bachelor’s degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with fifty per cent marks.
- Bachelor’s degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with forty-five per cent marks and participation in National or State or Inter-University competitions in sports or games or Athletics recognized by Association of Indian Universities or Olympic Association.
- Bachelor’s degree with forty-five per cent marks and having participated in National or State or Inter-University Sports or games or athletics.
- For deputed in-service candidates (i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches) Graduation with forty-five per cent marks and at least three years of teaching experience.
- Provided that the reservation of seats for S.C. or S.T. or O.B.C. and other categories shall be as in accordance with the Central Government of State Government rules and relaxation of five per cent in marks in eligibility qualification shall be allowed to candidates belonging to those categories.