Master of Engineering in Town and Country Planning is a two-year full-time course offered by Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad and approved by All India Council for Technical Education.
Obtained the qualifying marks in GATE in the relevant discipline for engineering.
(1) For the purpose of admission, a candidate shall have,
(2) A sponsored candidate shall have,
(3) Notwithstanding anything contained in of sub-rule (1) and sub-rule (2), if seats remain vacant after granting admission to the GATE/GPAT qualified candidates, such vacant seats shall be filled in from among the candidates including sponsored candidates who have.
(4) A sponsored candidate shall have minimum experience as specified in clause (c) of sub-rule (2).
(5) Notwithstanding anything contained in these rules, admission in the Post-Graduate Courses in
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile