Careers360 is glad to present 'National Engineering Challenge - Make Yourself Employable' for all the pursuing Engineering Students.This Challenge provides an opportunity to the students to enhance their Networking, Convincing & Analytical skills and a chance to showcase a mix of theoretical understanding and practical approach towards the challenges faced by the companies. It's time to unleash your potential and become Industry ready.
Note: Detailed Guidelines will be sent on your registered email id after registration.
- Internship / Job Opportunity* on the basis of performance at:
- Careers360 - The Education Hub
- Embionics Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- ExpertsHub- Skill Development Camps
Cash Reward upto INR 20,000/- for Top performers
- Scholarship upto INR 30,000/- for Top performers
- IEEE Membership for upto Top 10 performers
- Paid Online Certification Courses (All core branches) for Top 50 performers
- Gate Preparation- material and tests worth INR 13,500 by Gate Forum for Top 30 performers
- Xoxoday Gift Vouchers for Top 10 Performers worth INR 25000
- Amazon gift Vouchers worth INR 1000/- each for upto Top 10 team
- Participation: For all teams on successful completion of Round 1.
- Achievement: On successful completion of Round 2.
- Excellence: Top 3 Position Holders.
Rewards to be given on the basis of preferences marked during RegistrationFinal Internship/Job selection is based on your skills and presentation to the management.
- Opportunity to get Certified by Vskills - Largest Certification body of India
- An added learning/industry exposure.
- Creative Problem solving approach
- Analytical and Networking skills
- Team work and out of box thinking
Refer your friends to register for the National Challenge and get assured rewards !!
- Students enrolled in any branch of B.Tech / BE course at any level (I-IV yr)
- All the Eligible teams registering before 1st Feb' 2017.
- A team can have min. 1 and max. 2 participants. All participating members in a team should be full time students of a college.
The National Engineering Challenge is divided into 2 Rounds wherein you have to showcase your skillset and capabilities.
Round 1: Challenge Prerequisites
All the registered teams are participating in this round. Round 1 includes 2 tasks. Certificate of Participation to all the teams on successful completion of Round 1.
Task 1: Networking Challenge
Prove your networking & convincing skills by performing a task. It's is mandatory to qualify for Round 2.
Task 2: Crack the Puzzle
Demonstrate your analytical and logical skills by cracking the interesting puzzle within a specified timeframe and get ahead of other Engineers
Round 2: Industry Connect Challenge
The teams which qualifies Round 1 will be eligible for this Round. In this you have to showcase a mix of theoretical classroom understanding and practical approach towards the challenges provided by the companies.
17th January Registration Start Date
1st February Round 1(Task 1) Start Date
14th February Round 1(Task 2) Start Date
21st February Task1 & Task2 End Date
24th February Round 1 Result Date
24th February Round 2 Start Date
1st March Round 2 End Date
10th March Round 2 Result Date