Careers360 is glad to present 'National Engineering Challenge - Make Yourself Employable' for all the pursuing Engineering Students.This Challenge provides an opportunity to the students to enhance their Networking, Convincing & Analytical skills and a chance to showcase a mix of theoretical understanding and practical approach towards the challenges faced by the companies. It's time to unleash your potential and become Industry ready.
Note: Detailed Guidelines will be sent on your registered email id after registration.
- Internship / Job Opportunity* on the basis of performance at:
- Careers360 - The Education Hub
- Embionics Technologies Pvt Ltd.
- ExpertsHub- Skill Development Camps
Cash Reward upto INR 20,000/- for Top performers
- Scholarship upto INR 30,000/- for Top performers
- IEEE Membership for upto Top 10 performers
- Paid Online Certification Courses (All core branches) for Top 50 performers
- Gate Preparation- material and tests worth INR 13,500 by Gate Forum for Top 30 performers
- Xoxoday Gift Vouchers for Top 10 Performers worth INR 25000
- Amazon gift Vouchers worth INR 1000/- each for upto Top 10 team
- Participation: For all teams on successful completion of Round 1.
- Achievement: On successful completion of Round 2.
- Excellence: Top 3 Position Holders.
Rewards to be given on the basis of preferences marked during RegistrationFinal Internship/Job selection is based on your skills and presentation to the management.
- Opportunity to get Certified by Vskills - Largest Certification body of India
- An added learning/industry exposure.
- Creative Problem solving approach
- Analytical and Networking skills
- Team work and out of box thinking
Refer your friends to register for the National Challenge and get assured rewards !!
- EligibilityStudents enrolled in any branch of B.Tech / BE course at any level (I-IV yr)
- Selection CriteriaAll the Eligible teams registering before 1st Feb' 2017.
- Team StructureA team can have min. 1 and max. 2 participants. All participating members in a team should be full time students of a college.
The National Engineering Challenge is divided into 2 Rounds wherein you have to showcase your skillset and capabilities.
Round 1: Challenge Prerequisites
All the registered teams are participating in this round. Round 1 includes 2 tasks. Certificate of Participation to all the teams on successful completion of Round 1.
Task 1: Networking Challenge
Prove your networking & convincing skills by performing a task. It's is mandatory to qualify for Round 2.
Task 2: Crack the Puzzle
Demonstrate your analytical and logical skills by cracking the interesting puzzle within a specified timeframe and get ahead of other Engineers
Round 2: Industry Connect Challenge
The teams which qualifies Round 1 will be eligible for this Round. In this you have to showcase a mix of theoretical classroom understanding and practical approach towards the challenges provided by the companies.
- 01 17th January - Registration Start Date
- 02 1st February - Round 1(Task 1) Start Date
- 03 14th February - Round 1(Task 2) Start Date
- 04 21st February - Task1 & Task2 End Date
- 05 24th February - Round 1 Result Date
- 06 24th February - Round 2 Start Date
- 07 1st March - Round 2 End Date
- 08 10th March - Round 2 Result Date