CAT +4 More
|18 Jan, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|18 Oct, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|MAT||30 Mar, 2021 - 24 May, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|26 May, 2021 - 30 May, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|30 May, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|03 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 06 Jun, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Jun, 2021 - 10 Jun, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|30 Mar, 2021 - 07 Jun, 2021||Application - CBT | Mode: Online|
|10 Jun, 2021 - 13 Jun, 2021||Admit Card - CBT | Mode: Online|
|13 Jun, 2021||Exam - CBT | Mode: Online|
|02 Apr, 2021||Result - February 2021 session | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021||Exam - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|22 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|10 Mar, 2021 - 22 Mar, 2021||Application - CBT-Phase 2 | Mode: Online|
|08 Mar, 2021 - 20 Mar, 2021||Exam - IBT | Mode: Online|
|05 Mar, 2021 - 17 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - IBT | Mode: Online|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 16 Mar, 2021||Application - IBT | Mode: Online|
|06 Mar, 2021||Exam - PBT | Mode: Offline|
|04 Jan, 2021 - 03 Mar, 2021||Application - PBT | Mode: Online|
|03 Mar, 2021||Admit Card - PBT | Mode: Online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam Date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response Sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result Date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional Key | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Marketing Management is a two years (4 Semester) full-time postgraduate course offered by Balaji Institute of Telecom and Management, Tathawade and approved by AICTE.
Any eligible candidate who applies to Sri Balaji Society for a MBA program goes through
- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT
- A Group Discussion,
- Personal Interview; and
- Written test of English
Based on the cumulative score from these, the merit list is prepared and admissions are granted.
A candidate desirous of admission to MBA program should:
- Be a graduate from a UGC recognized University with minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category).
- Students currently in the final year of their graduation and confident of securing a minimum of 50% aggregate marks may also apply for the MBA courses. Admission committee may give more weightage to higher marks in graduation.
- It is imperative that the candidate should have taken at least one exam out of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT or MH-CET. MAT exams held after in Sep 2019 to March 2020 will be considered for admission to academic year 2020-22. We believe that true talent cannot be judged on the basis of the score granted by any entrance exam. Hence, we do not have a cut off score below which if the candidate scores cannot apply to the program.
- Students seeking admission in MBA Telecom (specialization in Telecom/ Systems*/ Business Analytics/ Operations & Supply Chain Management) should be Engineers with specialization in Electronics/ E&TC;/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation/ Electrical / Mechanical.
- For Students seeking admission in MBA program for specialization in Finance, the preferred educational qualification is commerce. Students from other science streams are discouraged. However, for Marketing specialization in a MBA program, students from any discipline can apply.