Exams and Cutoffs
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/GMAT/NMAT Entrance Exam.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online on the IBS website .
- Candidates who haven't appeared for CAT/GMAT/NMAT can appear for IBSAT which is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the CAT/GMAT/NMAT/IBSAT scores.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection is done based on past academic records and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Classrooms- The 15 classrooms at the institute are equipped with audio-video equipment to facilitate modern and interactive learning and teaching.
- Auditorium- The auditorium at the institute is 225 seater. It has audio-video equipment like projectors, LCD screens, microphones etc. for communication between presenter and audience. The auditorium is used for organising seminars, guest lectures, cultural events etc.
- Gym- There is a gym at the institute which is well-equipped with modern equipment for facilitating good exercise and workout sessions.
- Conference Room- The institute has a conference room which is well-equipped with communication equipment like projectors, LCD screens, microphones, speakers for organising conferences, official meetings etc.
- Library- The institute has over 28,000 books, 13 International and 92 national journals and magazines and more than 2,000 CDs. It has subscription to 8 major online databases.
College is where us second home is
IBS Mumbai, a good place to be
Best mixture of Academic ,Industry exposure and activities
You will get everything you expect.
Last Seen: 12 Sep' 16
Joined On: 11 Sep' 16
Education Interest: Management
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
Good College Life
Last Seen: 11 Sep' 16
Joined On: 11 Sep' 16
Education Interest: Management
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2017
Questions related to IBS Business School, Mumbai
i am confused that which campus i should join in these covid 19 scenerio : ibs pune or ibs mumbai? There might be less recruitmens And in ibs Mumbai strength of batch is around 1000 whereas in ibs pune its 450 around. Which would be better option to go for. Both have same average ctc.
In this scenario of this covid19 pandemic, there will be for sure economic resesion. The college will see less number of recruitments. For the top ranked college, there may see more number of offers as compared to lower colleges.
So, I would suggest you to definitely go for top ranked college between the two. Don't go for CTC or other. Just look what MNCs visiting the campus, and go for college which has more number of MNC offers. After pandemic many startups and small companies may collapse. So, chose wisely between the two.
which college is best for MBA finance between IBS Mumbai Sri balaji University and christ University?
chetanas or ibs mumbai for pgdm in marketing .
I will suggest you to go for IBS Mumbai for Marketing because IBS Mumbai is best for MBA in Marketing in all the other IBS colleges.
companies visit for placement are ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, HCL, Nielsen JPMC, Morgan Stanley, Ingram Micro, HUL, ITC, Kotak Securities and Kotak Bank.
Highest package=8 lpa.
Average package=5.30 lpa.
Companies visit for placement like HDFC Ltd, ICIC Prudential, and ITC,etc.
Hope this will help,please feel free to ask if you have any further queries.
ibs mumbai or chetana in terms of placements
Hello dear student !
IBS mumbai and chetana , both institutions are very good in terms of placements and infrastructure and facilities. Both institutions offer good placement opportunities. But very renowned companies visit IBS Mumbai and placement rates are quite good so you can definitely give it a preference.
Hope this will help you !
Can I have detailed placement record of all the nine campuses of IBS in the year 2019 ?
Hi sir! hope you are doing good! The placements of all the nine campus of Hyderabad for Year 2019 was Very Good ! Mostly for all the campus There where good companies for recruitment!
following is the official link of Ibs Placements for The year 2019
all the best!
Institute: IBS Business SchoolIBS Business School, whose campuses are loc....
All the campuses of ICFAI Business School are good in their own way and right: Prof. Y K Bhushan, Advisor & Campus Head, IBS Mumbai
The last Chat on Careers360 held on Saturday, February 9, 2013 saw Prof. ....
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: