- 30 Dec 2020: IPE Hyderabad PGDM admissions 2021-23 open; Apply now Read More
About IPE Hyderabad
The Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) was established in the year 1964. The institute is also known as IPE Hyderabad. The institute aims at the study of issues and policies relating to public enterprises. It was formed as a research institution that would undertake a systematic and sustained study of issues relevant to the formulation of policies towards public enterprises. Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad is affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad. The institute is approved by the by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. IPE Hyderabad courses include Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM – Marketing, PGDM – Human Resource Management, PGDM – Banking Insurance and Financial Service, PGDM – International Business, Executive – PGDM and MBA – Practising Executives. The Management education was initiated in 1980 with the start of a three-year part-time MBA programme in Public Enterprises.
The campus of IPE is located in the capital city of Hyderabad, Telangana, covering an area of 21 acres. It has good connectivity through roadways and railways as well. The nearest railway stations to IPE are Gundla Pochampally around 14 km, Bolarum around 17 km and Gowdavalli around 13 km. It also has good connectivity through the buses. The nearest airport is the Begumpet Airport around 28kms.
Institute of Public Enterprise Highlights
Name of the Institute
Institute of Public Enterprise
Entrance Exams accepted for admission
IPE Hyderabad News and Updates
CRB 7th Annual Sustainability Conference 2020, is to be held from October 28 to October 30, 2020 (Virtual Event)
Accreditation and Collaborations
Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad has the following accreditations
National Board of Accreditation.
International and National Collaborations:
IPE Hyderabad collaborations are listed below:
- University of Primorska, Slovenia
- Asian Development Bank
- Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer
- Malaysian Directors Academy
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNITAR), Kuala Lumpur
- EGADE Business School, Mexico
- Manipal University, Jaipur
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajahmundry
- Centre for Asian Studies, Kyungpook National University, South Korea
- Foundation Getulio Vargas, Brazil
- Jaipuria Institute of Management (JIM)
Clubs, Societies and Committees:
- Ragging Committee: The Committee of Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad increases awareness and prevents any ill activities like ragging inside the campus.
- Grievance Redressal: The Committee of IPE Hyderabad ensures that there is no discrimination amongst any students inside the campus-based on caste, religion, gender, etc.
- Anti- Ragging Squad: This ensures all the members to have regular visits to the hostel and keep vigil in institute premises so that ragging does not take place, by generating awareness about the grave consequences of ragging.
- Disciplinary Committee: This Committee of Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad ensures that the students follow the code of discipline and conduct inside the campus, and makes sure that necessary actions are taken against those who violate the rules.
- Sexual Harassment Grievances: This Committee of IPE Hyderabad addresses and prevents any sexual harassment against any student, staff or faculty inside the campus.
- SC/ST Committee: This Cell of Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad conducts regular remedial coaching classes on life skills, personality development, assignments and making presentations, as well as Hindi and local language classes for SC/ST category students.
IPE Hyderabad Highlights
IPE Hyderabad Courses & Fees
IPE Hyderabad Admissions 2021
IPE Hyderabad Admissions
Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad courses include Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), PGDM – Marketing, PGDM – Human Resource Management, PGDM – Banking Insurance and Financial Service, PGDM – International Business, Executive – PGDM and MBA – Practising Executives. As per the IPE Hyderabad admission criteria, firstly candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT scores. Further, they have to qualify the Group Discussion and Personal Interview that will be held at IPE Hyderabad and in major cities. The detailed Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad admission process is given below in details:
IPE Hyderabad Admission Process for all the courses
- Candidates have to appear in any one of the admission test CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT and obtain a valid score.
- Next, candidates have to fulfil the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad eligibility criteria and then submit the IPE Hyderabad online application form on the basis of the scores of CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT.
- Considering the scores of the entrance examinations, candidates will be shortlisted for the Group Discussion and Personal Interview round.
- Candidates have to qualify the Group Discussion and Personal Interview and only the qualifying candidates will be eligible to be a part of the last stage of IPE Hyderabad admission procedure.
- The last stage of the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad admission process comprises of the institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Admittance to IPE Hyderabad will be confirmed only once the fee is paid and documents get verified.
IPE Hyderabad Exams and Cutoffs
IPE Hyderabad Student Reviews
best in hyderabad
Last Seen: 07 Jun' 17
Joined On: 19 Jul' 15
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- PGDM Banking Insurance and Financial Services
A unique learning experience
Last Seen: 01 Jun' 17
Joined On: 07 Mar' 16
Education Interest: Management
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- PGDM Banking Insurance and Financial Services
The best institution for management studies in Hyderabad
Excellent place to get expertise in various avenues
IPE Hyderabad Facilities
The facilities and infrastructure of the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad promote the holistic development of the students and helps them in having a hassle-free college life. The college also provides accommodation facilities to the students and the hostels have all the essential facilities. The library has a varied collection of books and helps the students in academics. IPE Hyderabad facilities are listed below:
- Boys/Girls Hostel: The College has hostel facility for both boys and girls. The use of extra electrical/electronic appliances requires permission from the concerned authorities.
- Library: The library of the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad has two divisions, the e-resources and the physical library.
- Sports: IPE Hyderabad promotes sports through its various sports grounds for football, cricket and facilities which includes games like Pool Table, Caroms, Chess, Table tennis and others
- Labs: IPE Hyderabad has the IT Lab that helps to fulfil the computational facilities and provides internet access to the members of the institute.
- Lecture Hall: The classrooms of IPE are spacious and air-conditioned to provide comfortable learning to the students.
- Cafeteria: Institute of Public Enterprise has a canteen facility for staff and students and provides a variety of foods options.
IPE Hyderabad Gallery
Questions related to IPE Hyderabad
how ipe weightage is calculated for other states board students applying for ts eamcet?
For applying to appear in the TS EAMCET other state board ipe result has the same weightage given as its own state that means the state of Telangana ipe result.
Only 12 standard for IP course if there is PCM group passing candidate with at least 50% marks will be eligible for appearing in the TS EAMCET exam.
Hope this helps.
what is ap eamcet engineering rank of 570 marks in ipe of groups,76 marks in eamcet exam and I belong to economically weaker section (ews) category?
The rank depends on number of candidates appeared, number of candidates qualified, number of candidates in your category, top score in the exam, normalised score, IPE marks in group subjects etc. As the rank vs marks trends changes every year depending on above mentioned factors it is difficult to predict the exact rank. Analysing the rank vs marks trends over the years the expected rank will be in between 20,000-30,000. The actual rank after results may vary.
what is my ap eamcet rank of 570 marks in ipe of groups,75 marke in ap engineering eamcet, and I have ews reservation certificate?
Your rank will vary from 5000 to 7000 in AP EAMCET. Rank is calculated on the basis of 75% marks in AP EAMCET + 25% marks from ipe.
To know more you have to click on the htpp// engineering. Careers 360.cm/ap-amcet/tag-rank estimator. Website
Hope this helps.
mam I prepared for neet but I got 350 marks and eamcet 11k rank and ipe 919 now which course I have to do for a good placement pls guide us
Look for alternative career options other than MBBS/BDS
1. A student can look for alternative courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, etc.
2. A PCB student can explore courses in Biology and Life- sciences, Health Management, etc.
3. A PCMB student can look at inter-disciplinary fields in Biology such as Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Genetic Engineering, etc.
4. A student can also opt for less known but rewarding careers in Pharmacy, Nursing, Clinical Psychology, Optometry, Radio Technology, Physiotherapy, Forensic Science, Medical Lab Technologist, etc.
5. With a boom in the health and nutrition industry, a student can also consider a career as a Nutritionist
6. If a student is persistent about a career in medicine, he/she can apply abroad as there are many internationally recognised universities oversees that offers amazing opportunities as well as exposure in medicine.
All the best!!!
mam I got 544 marks in ipe groups bipc. can I get gov seat in physiotherapy in Andhra Pradesh pls reply (eamcet rank -11k)
Yes you have a chances of getting a physiotherapy seat i.e bpt in any of the government or private college...
You can use the college predictor to predict the possibility of college's..
Hope this helps you!
IPE Hyderabad Notable Alumni
IPE Hyderabad Related Articles
IPE MBA Admissions 2021: Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad ha....
IPE Application form for the PGP Programme released - Institute of Public E....
B-School Director Interview: Holistic learning should be imparted to management students, says Dr. RK Mishra, IPE Hyderabad
Dr. Ram Kumar Mishra, Director Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) in an....
Future MBAs must be capable of revamping business models and strategies, says Dr R K Mishra, Director, IPE Hyderabad
In an interview with Careers360, Director, Institute of Public Enterprise....
Institute: Institute of Public Enterprise, HyderabadThe Institute of Publ....
IPE Hyderabad Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Separate AC Boys Hostel facility available on the college campus.Hostel Fee - 1.05 lakh (Double occupancy), 1.50 lakhs (Single occupancy) per year, which includes room, mess charges, etc. Hostel accommodation is offered on first cum first serve basis.
Separate AC Girls Hostel facility available on the college campus.Hostel Fee - 1.05 lakh (Double occupancy), 1.50 lakhs (Single occupancy) per year, which includes room, mess charges, etc. Hostel accommodation is offered on first cum first serve basis.
The college has a health centre with a first aid facility for the students.
Gym facility available on the college campus.
The Institute’s library has a rich collection of 50,000 documents (including books, journals and pamphlets) on topics such as management, public enterprises, IT, economics, psychology, biographies, annual reports of central / state-level public enterprises, project reports submitted by students / faculty / research scholars, etc. It has a valuable collection of over 3,500 publications / theses, and subscribes to over 200 national / international journals annually. It works in close collaboration with libraries of several universities, ISB, ASCI, CESS, State Bank Staff College, the English & Foreign Languages University, etc. Benchmarking itself with global B-Schools,the library supplements the course content of IPE’s management education programs and automatically purchases all books that are recommended reading. The IPE library receives reports and working papers of institutions such as World Bank, Asian Development Bank, International Labour Organization – Asian Regional Team for Employment Promotion, Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, Indian Institutes of Management, Madras Institute of Development Studies, central / state government enterprises and private sector organizations. It also receives reports of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, debates in the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha, Estimates Committee, Committee on Public undertakings, etc. The library has 20 computer systems and an exclusive server. Its Online Public Access Catalogue can be browsed (by author / title / subject) from IPE’s website. It has a collection of over 400 CDs / DVDs on various subjects, and also provides research scholarswith internet-based information, as well as a rich collection of PhD theses submitted by research scholars from various Indian universities.
Sports (Indoor and Outdoor games) facility available on the college campus.
Knowledge of Information Technology is essential for effective management. Keeping in view the IT trends in the industry, the Institute has set up a well-equipped Computer Centre with Servers and PCs with the latest configuration. The entire IPE campus has been WiFi enabled providing 24x7 internet access to its students and employeesIPE also uses a college ERP solution to ensure better interaction for the stakeholder management such as the students, teachers, parents, IPE administration
Cafeteria facility available on the college campus.
Auditorium of 500 seater capacity equipped with latest Audio and Video facilities.
An Alumni Association available on the college campus.
The Campus is networked with Wi-Fi.• IPE digital library is accessible 24x7.
The Institute has well furnished fully air-conditioned conference halls, classrooms, and a large auditorium. Each classroom can accommodate a minimum of 60 students and a maximum of 80.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: