IPE Hyderabad Placement
Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad has a Placement Committee that assists the companies in conducting the IPE Hyderabad Placement and ensures that the placement process is hassle-free. The various designations of the committee are the Chairman, Placement Coordinator and all PG Coordinators. The committee ensures that the best academic practices are incorporated and students are given a practical exposure. Students of the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad are a part of the various training programme so that they can have the requisite skills that are demanded by the recruiters. The placement committee has corporate linkages with organisations such as MSN Laboratories Ltd, Novartis Healthcare (P) Ltd, ZydusCadila Healthcare, GVK Bio, Neuland Laboratories, Credo Pharma Pvt Ltd, HealthSignz Technologies, Pvt Ltd, Shore Group Associates, Winit Software, Infiniti Techlabs LLP, CADFEM, GTKonnect, Net Score Technologies Pvt Ltd, Shore Infotech India Pvt Ltd, Cyient Ltd, Osmosis Software Solutions Pvt Ltd, Laalsa, AXLR Data, Cognizant, Sunera Technologies, etc. Students are a part of various skill enhancement programmes where they can hone their skills and enhancement of the soft skills are also given due importance. One of the major objectives of the placement cell is to ensure that the maximum number of students gets placed in a reputed company.
Institute of Public Enterprise has released IPE Hyderabad placement report for the year 2019. As per the placement statistics, it was analysed that recruiters from various sectors were a part of the Institute of Public Enterprises Hyderabad placement process. The placement highlight for consecutive three years is given below. Students can have a comparative analysis of the placement data.
IPE Hyderabad Placement Highlight
|S.No||Year||% Placed||Highest salary (Per Annum)||Avg. Salary (Per Annum)|
IPE Hyderabad Recruiters
Nagarjuna Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
TCNS Clothing Co Pvt Ltd
PGDM Banking Insurance and Financial Services
PGDM Banking Insurance and Financial Services II Shift
PGDM Human Resource Management
PGDM International Business
Disclaimer: The above trends are as per the data available with AICTE. It is to be noted that placement percentage is calculated as no. of students placed in a particular year against no. of students enrolled in 1st year of that batch, as per the information provided to AICTE. The placement percentages are indicative and they do not factor lateral enrollment of students, if any and also no. of students who have not participated in placements.
Joined On: 27 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
Look for alternative career options other than MBBS/BDS
1. A student can look for alternative courses such as Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery, Bachelor of Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry, etc.
2. A PCB student can explore courses in Biology and Life- sciences, Health Management, etc.
3. A PCMB student can look at inter-disciplinary fields in Biology such as Biotechnology, Biomedical Engineering, Genetic Engineering, etc.
4. A student can also opt for less known but rewarding careers in Pharmacy, Nursing, Clinical Psychology, Optometry, Radio Technology, Physiotherapy, Forensic Science, Medical Lab Technologist, etc.
5. With a boom in the health and nutrition industry, a student can also consider a career as a Nutritionist
6. If a student is persistent about a career in medicine, he/she can apply abroad as there are many internationally recognised universities oversees that offers amazing opportunities as well as exposure in medicine.
All the best!!!
Based on your eamcet marks and the caste you have provided and also based on your ipe , you may get rank between 27k-35k and this may varies as per previous years cutoff rank and so based on above information as you belongs to sc , you will get 100 % scholarship from the government so as per this whatever college you get you will get scholarship ,here are few colleges
For more information about ts eamcet and to predict your college based on your rank click on below link 's
Hope this information is helpful
ALL THE BEST
IPE Hyderabad is indeed a good college in terms of placement, quality of education, course curriculum etc
Infact it is one of the best colleges for placements and ofcourse return of investment is done with in like 2 years or so
Pretty many Good companies come for placements
Admission is done based on cut off of
50 percentile and above in management tests should be scored , and also scores obtained in GD-PI conducted by IPE.
Your Placement Report Downloaded Successfully
Select your reason of reporting