Small scale industries are the industries which manufacturing, production and services are provided on a micro scale or less quantity. It can be industry run from home or even a very small place. It may include manufacturing tissues, chocolates, napkins, water bottles, pen, paper, toys etc., There's so much to know about them. But tell us exactly and clearly what do you want to know, as your question is not clear. Thus, I request you to restructure your question and ask again. Hole you understand.
Have a nice day!
London School of Economics and Political Science ranks the second in the world and is a good choice though very competent in nature.
London School of Economics and Political Science offers the course of MSc. Economics. It has a wide scope in terms of future opportunities because of the extravagant skillset you would be provided with. The course has both one-year and two-year options. The one-year course is for students who have a strong background and the two-year course is for students who have a okays background but who lack quantitative techniques.
The degree will train you in macroeconomics, economic theory and econometrics.
The start date of the course in mathematics is in August 2020. The duration of the introductory course of Mathematics is for 10 months and the criteria requires you to have an honours degree in Economics (first-class) or an equivalent with more emphasis on quantitative aspect. You should have excellent marks in mathematics and statistics or econometrics. GRE is required if your undergraduate is not from UK.
There are no fixed deadlines for the applications in the Course as the London School of Economics and Political Science is all about rolling admissions and once the seats are full they will close the gates for you. The fees is £29,760 for overseas student. They also provide scholarships as a part of their programme. For more details visit:
The graduates of London School of Economics and Political Science as per the list of 2018-19 are engaged in a lot of teaching processes, research and analytical work with economics and are all placed in renowned domains and institutions across the world. Some even choose to pursue their PhD. from reputed institutions.
Hope this helps. All the best!
The M.A. Economics Entrance exams dates roughly depends on the university with you apply. Here are some of them.
1. Ashoka University- The applications will be open by 15th of December 2019. The last date for submitting applications is March 31, 2020 and the exam will be help in May 2020. The date is yet to be announced but this is the prospective time as the results will be announced on 12th of June, 2020.
2. Delhi University- This is also another prestigious place to pursue your career in economics. The opening of the online registration will start in the second week of June, 2020 and will close in the fourth week of June 2020 itself.
3. Centre for Development Studies or CDS, Trivandrum- The last date to fill application form would be in the second week of April 2020. The exam will be conducted in the third week of May 2020 and the result will be announced in June 2020.
4. Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)- The application will start on 2nd of March 2020 and end on 31st of March 2020. You will be able to download your admit card on 21st of April 2020. The date of JNUEE is announced to be 11th-14th May 2020. The answer key will release in May itself and the results will also be announced in May 2020.
If you want the dates for a specific university or college, not mentioned in the list, do let us know. Hope this helps you in your query and you are able to plan your admission and applications through this. Other colleges to consider would be- Christ University, Loyola College, Fergusson College and SCAC, Pune.
Hope this helps! All the best!
In India, hands down Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University is the best college for BA Economics. Apart from its curriculum, it is also best so far as we look at the placements of BA Economics students in terms of ROI. The average salary per student for Economics is around Rs. 9,00,000/ annum, which is at par with some of the prominent B-Schools, for which we have to complete post graduation. As speaking in terms of the campus and student life, it is in the central hub of Delhi University, which is North Campus. Talking about the admission criteria, Delhi University releases a separate cutoff list for minimum marks required for admission in its every college. For admission in 2019 in SRCC in BA Economics, the cutoff was 98.62% in the best four subjects. You can always look at the SRCC or Delhi University website for more information.
Apart from SRCC, St. Stephens College Delhi University, Hansraj College, Delhi University, Hindu College, Delhi University, Ramjas College, Delhi University, St. Xaviers' College Kolkata, Presidency University, Kolkata, Ferguson College, Pune, and Christ University, Bangalore are some of the best colleges for BA Economics in India.
For Girls students, there are also some only girls colleges for the same, also like Lady Shri Ram College of Commerce, Miranda House, Daulat Ram College, Gargi College, all from Delhi University.
There are many more on this list, but the best out of them are listed above. I hope your question was answered and you find this useful.
Here is a list of some of top ranked colleges providing BA in economics in India:
The admission eligibility varies college to college. You didn't mention here the university or college, You are asking about the eligibility, Kindly mention so that you can get answer of your query.
For perusing BA hons. in Economics in Pune you can go for
Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce
and in Mumbai you can go for:
NMIMS and Amity University.
You Economic Hns??. If so then there are various colleges for that:
1. St. Stephen's College, New Delhi
2. Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
3. Lady Shri Ram College, New Delhi
4. St. Xavier's College, Mumbai
5. Loyala College, Chennai
6. St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
7. Hindu College, New Delhi
8. Presidency University, Kolkata
9. NMIMS, Mumbai
10. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile