Admission Process 2021
Medi-Caps University offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses in science, commerce, technology, computer application, pharmacy and management. Admission to these courses is through the nationalised entrance examination, which includes JEE/CAT/MAT/UCEED/CET/PAT/ and others. The admission to some of the courses is based on the qualifying examination, which includes HSC/UG/PG/ and others. Candidates have to submit the online application for the course they are interested in and provide the details related to qualifying examination and entrance test. The detailed procedure for the admission is mentioned below:
- Candidates, seeking admission to undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD courses need to submit their application through the online portal of the University and pay the required fee.
- They have to fill up the details asked in the application form.
- Courses which require the score of the nationalised exam, need to be submitted with the proper score.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the qualifying marks and entrance test score.
- Counselling will be conducted for the candidates who have appeared in the merit list.
- Course choices will be confirmed in the online counselling.
- Accordingly, candidates have to confirm their admission and complete the admission process, which include document verification and fee payment.
Clubs and Committees:
- Entrepreneur Development Cell: The objective of the cell of Medi-Caps is to provide various information with reference to starting a business to budding student entrepreneurs. It fosters better linkages between industries and R and D activities of the college and promotes innovation through the establishment of incubation centres. The cell regularly organises camps, seminars, workshops, industrial visits and other developmental programmes.
- Women's Grievance Redressal Cell: This cell of Medi-Caps is committed to the elimination of all forms of discrimination against women and takes active steps towards gender sensitization and elimination of sexual harassment.
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell: The aim of IQAC is to plan, guide, and monitor Quality Assurance and Quality Enhancement activities of the Institution.
- Anti Ragging Committee: Anti-Ragging Committee of Medi-Caps ensures compliance with the provisions of the regulations as well as the provisions of the law concerning ragging is in force. It also monitors and oversees the performance of the Anti-Ragging Squad in prevention of ragging in the institution. The committee makes sure there is no ragging happening on the campus.
- Gender Sensitization Cell: The WEC cell of Medi-Caps was established to address the practical issues related to the welfare of and equal opportunities for women faculty members, staff and students.
- Equal Opportunity Cell: The cell resolves all the affairs and problems related to the SC/ST students and faculties, and makes sure there is no violation of the rights of minorities.
- Training, Placement and Industrial Interactions Cell: This cell organises workshops, which covers communication skills, soft skills and personality development etc. The Cell facilitates arranging on-campus placements of students in various industries and also makes arrangements for students to participate in off-campus drives organised at various institutions/industries. The cell gets regular inputs from the personnel from Industries for curriculum design and execution by linking the latest technology towards continuous improvement.
- Alumni Association: This association of Medi-Caps University is dedicated to advancing innovation and technological excellence for the benefit of humanity.
- NSS and Community Services Centre: The motto of the National Service Scheme (NSS) is “Not Me, But You”. This expresses the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless services and appreciates the other person‟s point of view. The NSS units of Medi-Caps University organise the various programmes, which inculcate the feelings of empathy and self-extension among students. The units also promote the values of communal harmony, patriotism and national integration among students.
- Grievance Redressal Committee: The Grievance Redressal Committee addresses any grievances raised by students related to general administration, examination/evaluation and any other problems related to day to day functioning.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission is Based on JEE / Entrance / Qualifying examination