Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal was established in the year 1960. MANIT is named afetr Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, former Union Education Minister, Government of India. The campus spreads over 650 acres of land. The institute offers undergraduate (B.Tech, B.Arch, B.plan), postgraduate (M.Tech, MBA, M.Plan, MCA) and doctoral (Ph.D) courses in various areas.
MANIT is located at Link Road Number 3, Near Kali Mata Mandir, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India. Bhopal Junction Railway Station is 8.5 km away and ISBT Bus Stand is 7 km away from the college. Raja Bhoj Airport is 14.1 km away from the college and it will take around 24 minutes to reach the college. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
- Literary Club: This is the literary club of MANIT that organises debate competitions and also conducts various lectures and speeches in events.
- Technical Club: This is a technical club of the Institute that enhances the technical skills of the students by organising various technical events and activities.
- Cultural Club: MANIT has a cultural club that organises various events like dance, yoga, music, etc. Students can participate in events and competitions.
- NSS: It creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
- Rotaract Club: This is a Rotaract Club of the College that helps students in self-development and self-service through fellowship.
- NCC: NCC encourages the cadets (boys and girls) to join the defense forces and to be the disciplined citizens of the country.
MANIT Courses & Fees
Browse by Degree
Browse by Courses
- Total Fees: 5.59 Lakhs
- Seats: 213 Seats
- Total Fees: 5.59 Lakhs
- Seats: 195 Seats
- Total Fees: 5.59 Lakhs
- Seats: 160 Seats
- Total Fees: 5.59 Lakhs
- Seats: 128 Seats
MANIT Admissions 2021
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Admission Procedure:-
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal (MANIT, Bhopal) admissions are offered for various technical, professional and doctoral courses. Admission to B.Tech courses will be done through JoSAA/CSAB counselling on the basis of score obtained by JEE Main. For M.Tech programmes candidates have to appear and qualify in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) and afterwards have to appear in CCMT counselling process. For MANIT Bhopal admissions to MBA programme, students have to fill out the application form after which they will be called for further admission process on the basis of percentile obtained by them in Common Admission Test (CAT). For PhD programmes, candidates have to apply for through online admission portal and after shortlisting of the applications, selected candidates have to appear for written test and personal interview conducted by the MANIT. Stepwise admission processes for various courses offered by MANIT Bhopal are discussed below:
- Candidates have to appear for JEE Main Paper-1/Paper-2 entrance exam.
- Then, candidates have to appear for JoSAA/CSAB counselling where they will do the choice filling for the programmes and institutes they want admission in.
- During the choice filling, candidates have to opt for MANIT as the top choice of their preference for admission.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done through JoSAA/CSAB counselling based on their JEE Main rank.
- Final selection for MANIT admissions are done on the basis of choice filling, option locking, document verification and fee payment by the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates have to appear for GATE Entrance Exam.
- Candidates have to register and appear for CCMT counselling where they will do the choice filling for the programmes and institutes they want admission in.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done through CCMT counselling based on their GATE exam score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admissions.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Admission Procedure for MBA programmes:
- Candidates have to appear for CAT/GMAT entrance exam and obtain a valid score.
- Then, candidates have to apply for admission online at MANIT Bhopal.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of their CAT/GMAT score.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be done on the basis of CAT/GMAT score (70% weightage), Group Discussion (20% weightage) and Personal Interview (10% weightage).
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Admission Procedure for MCA programme:
- Candidates have to appear for NIMCET entrance exam.
- Candidates then have to apply for admission at MANIT Bhopal and appear for counselling.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done through counselling based on NIMCET exam score.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered MANIT Bhopal admissions.
Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal Admission Procedure for PhD programmes:
- Candidates have to apply for admission online at MANIT Bhopal.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on their past academic records.
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Final selection for Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal admissions will be based on performance in past academics, Written Test and Personal Interview.
Computer Application and IT (M.C.A.)
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Engineering and Architecture (B.Arch)
MANIT Exams and Cutoffs
MANIT Student Reviews
Life at NIT Bhopal
One of the best NITs..
Best years at this place.
After first 6 crucial months you will surely start enjoying.
Last Seen: 05 Jun' 20
Joined On: 09 Apr' 18
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: Class 12
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2023
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
Manit is mixture of friendship,enjoy,sports and study.
MANIT Bhopal provides adequate facilities to its students and staff. The central library is well-stocked and spacious. Medical facilities like free medicines, dressing, injectables and ambulance are provided. Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are ample and well-maintained. The auditorium has audio-video equipment and a seating capacity of 800. There are 11 hostels for boys and 1 hostel for girls which provide good accommodation facilities. There is also a guest house for the institute guests. Classrooms are equipped with audio-video equipment.
- Library- The Central Library of MANIT Bhopal has 114694 books, 26025 books in general book bank, 2044 CDs, 3986 videos, 9 current periodicals, 15 newspapers and 12100 back volume of journals. The library also has subscription to more than 67 current national & international journals. The library also provides access to a large collection of online resources and e-books.
- Medical Facilities- The institute has a dispensary which provides free medicines to the students. There is an ambulance for emergency cases. Dressing and injectable facilities are also available at the institute medical centre.
- Sports- There is a sports complex which provides outdoor and indoor sports facilities to the students. Sports facilities provided include volleyball, Swimming Pool, Squash Courts, Table Tennis, Badminton Courts, Basketball Court.
- Auditorium- The auditorium of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology Bhopal has state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities. It has a seating capacity of 800 people. It is also fully air-conditioned.
- Hostels- There are 11 hostels for boys and 1 hostel for girls. Hostels are well-furnished and provide facilities like LCD TV, night canteen, mosquito capture machine, deep freezer, newspaper, internet connection and dining hall. Indoor and outdoor sports facilities are also provided in the hostels.
- Classroom- The classrooms of the institute are equipped with state-of-the-art audio-video equipment for modern and interactive learning and teaching.
- Guest House- There is a guest house at the institute which provides accommodation facilities to the institute guests at reasonable prices.
(Rank 79th in Public/Govt.)
Questions related to MANIT
can I get chemical engineering branch in manit Bhopal if my score is 115 in jee mains obc category?
As per your marks on 115 marks there is chance that your rank will be below 10000 in OBC category as the cutoff depends upon number of seats available, the difficulty level of paper and number of candidates writing the examination. And, hence varies every year depending on these factors. But if we compare the last year cutoff of MANIT Bhopal the cutoff for chemical Engineering was for OBC candidate was 9641 for other state and 8914 for home state so you can expect the same cutoff this year too. So the chances of getting chemical Engineering in MANIT is very high. For more details follow the link below:
can I get cse in manit Bhopal if my score is 120 marks .obc category
If we go through the analysis of marks Vs Percentile Vs rank for JEE-Main 2020 then according to the marks mentioned by you in the question your rank and percentile is expected to be in the range of 4675 - 6325 and 98.45 - 98.65 respectively, you can check out marks Vs ranks Vs Percentile from the link given below :-
You can also use JEE-Main Rank Predictor to predict your rank :-
As we go through the latest cut-offs of JEE-Main 2020 of JOSAA 6th round then it shows that the closing rank for NIT Bhopal was 3380 for CSE branch in NIT Bhopal under Home state quota for OBC category. Now to secure such rank you should have your JEE-Main 2021 score at least 150 marks out of 300.
You can check out the latest cut-offs from the link given below :-
Note that the above prediction is made on the basis of latest cut-offs available on official website of JOSAA or CSAB and the cut-offs are bound to change every year depending upon various factors such as the number of candidates appearing in an examination, the number of candidates qualifying an examination, difficulty level of the paper, and so on.
If you are preparing for JEE-Main 2021 or 2022 then I would recommend you to check the resources made by our experts to help aspirants like you in the best and smart preparation of JEE-Main 2021 or 2022 :-
I hope this information helps you.
how much marks I required in jee mains to get cse branch in Manit Bhopal ,obc category.
According to the previous years cut off of manit bhopal you need atleast 240 marks out of 300 to secure a seat in cse branch. The closing rank for cse of manit bhopal was around 3600 for obc students with obc rank, and was around 3000 for unreserved students. However these estimations are purely based on previous years trends and may differ from year to year.
percentile for nit bhopal cse (general) (home state)
In order to secure admission in NITs through JEE Main, the good score for the same can be around 85-95 percentile. At the same time, the candidates must feature among the top 15,000 - 20,000 ranks range to get admission in the top NITs.
which is best mnit Jaipur, manit bhopal, vnit nagpur for civil.
As per student's reviews and ratings, Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur is better than the other two colleges mentioned in your query.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT), Jaipur
Infrastructure : The infrastructure of the college is good with all necessary facilities and equipment.
Academics : The faculty here in this college is very good for this branch. Teachers have amazing teaching skills. Curriculum is updated.
Placements : The college provides a good number of placements. Reputed companies visit campus for placements.
Read more about the college here -
You can also compare colleges here in the link below :
MANIT Notable Alumni
MANIT Related Articles
MANIT Bhopal MBA Admission 2020 - Maulana Azad National Institute of Techno....
Institute: Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT)Programmes:....
MANIT Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: