Mode Full time | Duration 24 Months
Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering is a two-year full-time postgraduate program offered by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad.
Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in the relevant field. Obtained at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in the qualifying Examination.
As per the state government rules, 30% of admissions are filled up by the management. The Convener through PGECET Counseling will fill up the rest of the 70% of Merit quota.
JNTUH revised TS EAMCET 2023 Exam Dates.