i for got my application number and hall ticket number how can i get
You haven't specified the exam.During the application process, you will get login credentials and other details on to your registered email id. So you can get from that.There may be soft copies Check that also.Otherwise there would be option to retrieve the number on the official website of the respective examination.
Hope this helps.
i have mistakenly chose as general category. Could I change to BC category in JEE application with a community certificate
what are the requirements for application to migration certificate after 12th and 10th ( ap board)?????
You can simply download the migration certificate after secondary and senior secondary examination by following process:
- Visit the official website of O/o DGE on www.bse.ap.gov.in
- Click on migration certificate column and read all the instructions carefully
- Pay the required amount of rupees 80
- Now you can download the digitally signed coloured copy of migration certificate within 30 days of payment.
- You will need the details such as roll number, type and year of exam and date of birth.
Hope it helps!!
How find application number of cet exam
Application number can be found in copy of challan, you pay for CET fees.
If 2233442000 is ref number, 233442 is your 6 digit application number.
You can also contact the official email address located on site.
I uploaded obc ncl certificate to JEE mains exam during application (issued date 24/01/2021) will I have to make a new obc certificate for josaa counselling as I saw counsellors ask for certificate dated on or after 1/04/2021 or I have to submit the same old ones please answer this ASAP.
As it's clearly mentioned in JEE Advanced 2021 information brochure that your certificate must be issued on or after 01.04.2021 and according to JoSAA previous year brochure, you must have the certificate issued on or after 01.04.2021, so you have to submit a new certificate.
Visit our college predictor to get best options of colleges according to your rank and percentile:
Hope this will help you.
i havent uploaded my marksheet in iiser application for mso will there be any problem if i write my iat..like can i write my iat..plss anyone?
i have Bangali, English, mathematics, geography, computer application and economic form wb broad .what can i do after class 12
Warm wishes applicant for choosing such a great combination, there are plenty opportunities available for you after your 10+2
You can choose the following curriculum
1. BA in Bengali Hons
2. BA in English Hons
3. Bachelor's of Computer Application
4. BA in Economics Hons
After doing BA in English Hons if you want you sit for different exams to pursue your higher studies from Foreign Countries too. After doing BCA you can do MCA also, hope it helps
how i will Get my Application no.of mhtcet
Application number can be retrieved by following the given steps:
- Visit the official website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in and click Login.
- Enter your full name, Father’s/Husband’s Name, Date of Birth, Mother’s First Name and security key.
- After entering the required details, check the details again and validate. The application number will be sent to the registered email or mobile number.
It is a simple process. Hope this helps!
Syllabus for CSIR NET and date of application
NTA CSIR NET is one of the most important Competitive Exams widely answered by a large number of aspirants. For more information about CSIR NET Syllabus do follow the link below
For more information about CSIR NET Exam Dates and Other information and Updates do follow the link below