- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Bachelor of Pharmacy is four years full-time Course offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, and Approved by AICTE and PCI.
Admission Based on Entrance Exam MT-CET
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XI) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition).
- Obtained a non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology added together at MT-CET
- Rounding of the percentage of marks for deciding eligibility for admission.
In case percentage, marks (converted out of 10) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subjects added together at HSC (Std.XI), comes in fraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded off as explained in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
Second Year B. Pharm.
The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
Good college for pharmacy
- College Life
- Industry Exposure
- Student Crowd
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.Accreditations of this Course:
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.Apporvals of this Course:
AICTE - All India Council for Technical Education
Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile