- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad
Bachelor of Pharmacy is four years full-time course. Offered by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad, and Approved by AICTE and PCI.
Admission Based on Entrance Exam MT-CET
Eligibility criteria for admission to the first year of degree course in Pharmacy:
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed the HSC (Std.XI) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination with subjects English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Secured minimum 45 % marks (minimum 40 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging only to Maharashtra State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject added together (Maximum of marks obtained in Mathematics/ Biology/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational subject shall be considered for the purpose of addition).
- Obtained a non-zero score in subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology added together at MT-CET
- Rounding of the percentage of marks for deciding eligibility for admission.
In case of percentage, marks (converted out of 10) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics/ Biotechnology/ Technical Vocational Subjects added together at HSC (Std.XI), comes infraction then percentage of marks shall be rounded off as explained in the example for the purpose of deciding the eligibility of the candidate.
Eligibility criteria of Candidates who have passed/ passing Diploma in Pharmacy and seeking admission to First Year of Pharmacy:
- If seats remain vacant, Diploma holders who have passed the Diploma course in Pharmacy with a minimum of 45% marks and medium of instruction as English from AICTE approved Polytechnics can be considered for admission to First Year B. Pharm., as per the Government Rules.
Second Year B. Pharm.
The Candidate must be an Indian National and should have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Pharmacy with at least 50.00 % marks (45.00 % marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging only to Maharashtra State) from an AICTE approved Institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level.
Good college for pharmacy
- College Life
- Industry Exposure
- Student Crowd