Top Amity University Online Courses in Management Science
Amity University started many online courses including Management Science in 2020. By starting Amity University online courses, it ensures that candidates get the best education in digital mode too. Even though Amity offers a wide range of courses, here we will only focus on top Amity University online courses in Management Science.
Also read - List of Certification Courses
Being the University approved by UGC and the only one in India with WASC accreditation by the US, Amity University courses are ranked amongst one of the top courses in India. For aspirants who are interested in Amity University online courses in Management Science, this article is worth given a read. In this article, Careers360 Team has listed some of the Top Amity university online courses in Management Science to opt for. Read on to check the list:
Top Amity Amity University Online Courses in Management Science
1. Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) - This Amity University online course is a part of the most popular courses offered by the University. Students from any stream are allowed to opt for it, all they require is their 12 and 10+2 years of formal education. It is a three-year Undergraduate programme with a total of six semesters. This Amity University course offers a detailed study, including both theory and practical concepts of Business Administration. The total fees of this programme are Rs 1,65,000 which includes Rs 30,000 for odd semesters and Rs 25,000 for even semesters.
2. Masters In Business Administration (MBA) - If you have completed your bachelor of science in business management or any other undergraduate course and wish to keep on learning, you can opt for this Amity University online course. This two-year course with a total of four semesters gives opportunity to learn and work at the same time. Thus, you will not be required to put your career on hold in order to pursue further studies. Further, this being one of the top Amity University online courses in Management Science, it provides 10 specialisations that allow to develop a deep knowledge of a particular industry and create professionals ready to start working in industries. Anyone who has proficiency in the English language and a bachelor’s degree can benefit from this UGC-approved course.
Entrepreneurship & Leadership Management
Finance & Accounting Management
Management in Information Technology
Management of International Business
Management of Production and Operations
Family Business Management
3. Post Graduation Diploma In Advertising and Brand Management - This Amity University course offers a detailed study of both Advertising and Brand Management. This one-year Post Graduate programme teaches how both Advertisement and Brand Management go hand in hand. Though this Amity University online course requires a formal education of class 10th and 12th along with a bachelor’s and master’s degree, a degree relating to Management Science courses in business management will provide you a greater advantage. With the help of this course, learners will transform into a professional in both advertising and brand management. The total fee for this Amity University course is Rs 1,20,000.
4. Post Graduation Diploma In Business Management - This Amity University online course will help in strengthening their fundamentals of business, highlight their practical skill, and make them ready for the real world of corporate and business administration. This programme is developed with the motive to update and develop the management competencies of people working in the business sector. It is a one-year-long program and requires a graduate degree as its minimum requirement. You might have a kickstart with a Bachelor of management science or an MBA.
5. Post Graduation Diploma In Human Resource Management - This one-year-long programme throws light on how the functions of HR are instrumental in the success of an organisation. To be able to excel in this Amity University online course, one should have basic skills and understanding of Human Resources. A Bachelor’s in Resource Management Science might help the learner develop these skills. The programme is designed to help learners develop sector expertise by training them on the important technologies and principles required to develop and hone their skills.
This programme is designed to benefit all, including those who wish to be self-employed, are working professionals, or entry-level job seekers. This top Amity University online courses in Management Science aim to provide society with perfect employees and learners, great jobs. The learner must have a graduation degree before enrolling in this course. The total fee is Rs 1,20,000.
6. Post Graduation Diploma In International Business - A one-year programme, specially developed for students having a keen interest in business management and who want to develop a career in international trade. This Amity University online course will help the learners manage business overseas. It covers a detailed study of theoretical concepts as well as practical knowledge of International Marketing and Global business. Here you will learn about international marketing concepts, organisational behaviors, international trade, and the process of developing an Information System Styles of Management and Global exchange of goods and services. A Bachelor of Science in Business Studies or an MBA might be an advantage to you. The cost of this course is Rs 1,20,000.
7. Post Graduation Diploma In Logistic And Supply Chain - In this Amity University course, learners will be provided with a comprehensive study of both theoretical as well as practical concepts of logistics and supply chain management. This is a one-year-long programme (2 semesters) that will help you become a master of the supply chain management field. Once you complete this Amity University online course, you will learn and understand multiple aspects of the logistics and supply chain industry. This programme is specially designed to ensure the highest degree of practical application in order to let the student gain knowledge of the practical world before completing this course. Minimum requirements are 10th and 12th certificate along with a graduation degree and the total cost of this course is Rs 1,20,000.
8. Post Graduation Diploma In Marketing And Sales Management- This one-year-long programme is specifically designed to help the student master the dynamic elements of marketing and sales. It teaches you how to build various marketing strategies for a particular brand, develop advertising campaigns, and manage to keep the sales up even in difficult situations. The main purpose of this Amity University online course is to enable the learner the skill of creative thinking and teach them how to think out of the box, thereby helping them to grab a job in sales, customer service, marketing, or others relating to the field. A simple graduation degree is enough to enroll in this course. The total fee of this course is INR Rs 1,20,000 which is divided into Rs 60,000 for both semesters.
9. Post Graduation Diploma In NGO Management- This programme is beneficial for all, including professionals, entry-level job seekers as well as those who wish to be self-employed. The total cost of this Amity University online course is the same as any other one-year postgraduate programme, i.e, Rs 1,20,000. Here, learners will get a chance to learn various concepts relating to the subject area, like research methodology, legal provisions and social sectors, social marketing, field management, voluntary action, and many others. The basic requirement for this course is a graduation degree.
Also read -
10. Post Graduation Diploma In Retail Management- In this one-year Amity University course, you will learn various practical and theoretical concepts of Retail Management. This programme teaches students the importance of customer relationships, sales management as well as brand management. The student will also get a chance to learn about the various aspects of space management and visual merchandising. Looking at its scope, this Amity University course is perfect for anyone with a graduation degree, preferably in management science. The total fee of this course is Rs 1,20,000, with Rs 60,000 per semester.
Also read -
University has taken online education seriously, thus, making all Amity University online courses equivalent or even better than on-campus programmes! Here, learners can choose courses of their choice and opt for a career that might not be popular in the current Indian job market but is in great demand Internationally. All this while sitting in the comfort of their houses.
With a wide range of top Amity University online courses in Management Science, it guarantees you that it is one of the best learning platforms. The mentors will guide you from starting from scratch to ending your journey with a solid portfolio. You will also get to learn these skills under professional guidance and your degree will be equivalent to any other on-campus degree offered by any institute.
Also read popular courses in Amity University -
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs) - Top Amity University Online Courses in Management Science
Question: How can I enroll in these Amity University online courses?
To join a particular course, you have to visit the Amity website, amityonline.com, and click on apply now. You will then be guided to a new page where you have to fill the form and upload your documents. You will then be contacted by us regarding the payment and your classes.
Question: Is the degree provided by the online courses valid?
Is the degree provided by the online courses valid?
Question: Do I need to purchase textbooks or software?
No, you will not be required to purchase anything. All the study materials will be provided by us once you enroll in a particular course of your choice.
Question: Is there any scholarship available?
Yes, scholarship is available for students who score 60% and above in their respected courses. The amount varies depending on the course you register for. You can contact us for further queries.
Question: What are the advantages of taking classes online?
These courses help those who are unable to attend classes in person, like housewives, gov. Employees, working professionals, students who fail to receive regular education, or people living in remote areas. Also, all the lectures are recorded, so you can watch them again if you failed to attend any class or couldn’t understand any topic.
Question: How are online classes graded?
All the online classes are graded the same as on-campus classes. You will be required to submit assignments on time and perform well in exams to get a better score.
Question: What is the average duration of a course?
The total duration of courses varies depending upon the course you chose. It is mainly between 1 year to a maximum of 4 years.
Question: Who is eligible for these online programs?
Everyone is eligible for online courses. The eligibility criteria for different courses vary. For a bachelor level course, you must have a 12th/10+2 certificate while for masters or PGs you are expected to have a graduation certificate. For PGs in management-related subjects, it will be better if you have a degree in management science.
Question: Can I work while pursuing a particular course?
Yes, you can definitely work while pursuing a course! The main motive behind online courses is to provide you with knowledge while at the same time not forcing you to give up on your career, i.e. if you are already working.
Question: Will I be assisted with placements?
YES! Amity University online provides you with job assistance through Amity Virtual Job Fair. You can register on https://amity.vfairs.com/ after completing your course and apply for a job in one of the top companies simply by your laptops or mobiles.
General Management Updates and Articles
To help budding managers, Careers360 Team has penned down 20 b...
With the help of this article Careers360 Team has tried to lis...
15 Courses on Time Management - Get information about courses ...
Questions related to General Management
i am planning to pursue mba in future...so should i choose regular bcom with certified prgm in general management or bcom prof. with coaching in cs and certified prgm in general management???
Master of Business Administration(MBA) is a two-year program. You can pursue your graduation in any field like BBA, B.Com, B.tech, BA, BCA, etc. Graduation from any field is accepted for the MBA program.
There are many specializations in MBA like sales, marketing, Operation, Finance, Human Resources, Digital Marketing, etc.
If your main goal is to pursue MBA from a good college then you should be well prepared for the entrance exam. The only advantage you will be having is the basic knowledge of economics, business planning, marketing, finance, accounting, etc as compared to other graduates from different fields. But for entrances, you'll have to equally work like others to crack the exam with good marks.
It totally depends on your area of interest what you want to choose for your graduation.
Hope this will help, All the best.!!
I want to do Mba in General Management, when to start with Studying as I have just entered in Tybcom, and which entrance exams to give for the colleges?
hope you are doing great as you have entered in 3rd year of bcom you should immediately start studying for your competition. as competition is very tough in MBA exams you hve to be very regular in studies and should give mocks regularly so that you can analyse your scores. Some of the entrance exams you should focus on are:
Hope you found this answer useful.
All the best!
i am bcom graduate which mba would be best for me HR, General management or finance. Does mba in HR gives good package?
Yes, MBA in HR has good scope and their is good job facilities with decent packages. Package would be between Rs. 4,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 depends on the course you choose, knowledge you have, experience you have, skills you have etc.
List of MBA Specialization best for HR, General Management and Finance.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in General Management
- MBA in Marketing Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management.
- MBA in Logistics Management
- MBA in Human Resource Management
- MBA in Entrepreneurship
Hope this information helped you.
which jobs will get for B.Com. Professional with Coaching in Chartered Accountant and Certified Program in General Management from jain university and we will get ca certificat and ca jobs
Jain University offers B.Com Professional course in specializations like
- Certified Program in Banking and Finance
- Coaching in Company Secretary (CS) and Certified Program in General Management
- Coaching in Chartered Accountant (CA) and Certified Program in General Management
The placement rate is 70-80% with average package ranging in 3.4-4 LPA.
I hope this helps.
what is the use of B.Com. Professional with Coaching in Chartered Accountant and Certified Program in General Management from Jain university and it is useful or not
The program, B.Com Coaching in Chartered Accountant and Certified Program in General Management aims at enabling students to understand the concept of Management, Tools and Techniques and other related areas, Graduates with this degree work at some of the highest levels in business as Chief Financial Officers, CEOs, Senior managers, and partners of some of the world’s largest organizations. college provides good placement process and sufficient to gain the confidence to attend interviews. Many students got placed through the placement process in the best companies. A fair number of well-reputed companies come to hire the freshers.