- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year full-time diploma program offered by Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Patna and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The Course is only for Female Candidates.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by Central Government. However Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
For foreign nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. Institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.