- DAVV CET
About DAVV CET 2020
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore conducts DAVV CET, a computer-based entrance test for admissions to a number of undergraduate and post graduate programmes offered by the university. The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test (DAVV CET) is conducted for a duration of 1 hour and 30 minutes where candidates have to answer multiple choice questions with five answer-options each. Candidates need to note that the exam pattern will be different for the different groups of subjects. All the subjects have been divided into four groups namely Group A, Group B, Group C and Group D. Candidates must check the group in which their subject of choice falls as the time of the examination will also depend on the DAVV CET group in which the choice subject falls. Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya offers a total of 1378 seats across the various programmes offered. Candidates who wish to apply for the DAVV CET need to apply online through the application form of DAVV CET which will be available here as well as on the official website.
DAVV CET 2020 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test|
|Short Exam Name||DAVV CET|
|Conducting Body||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1550 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Number of Seats||1378 Seats|
DAVV CET 2020 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Oct, 2020
1st seat allotment - (CET or CAP) - Start Date | Mode: Online
30 Oct, 2020
2nd seat allotment - (CET or CAP) - Start Date | Mode: Online
20 Sep, 2020 - 09 Nov, 2020
Counselling - (CET or CAP) | Mode: Offline and Online Ongoing
Past Dates and Events
20 Sep, 2020
Merit list - Start Date | Mode: Online
14 Sep, 2020 - 15 Sep, 2020
Application Correction - (CET or CAP) | Mode: Online
21 Aug, 2020 - 13 Sep, 2020
Application - (CET or CAP) | Mode: Online
18 Jul, 2020 - 31 Aug, 2020
Application - (Non-CET) | Mode: Online
DAVV CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The DAVV CET eligibility criteria mention the minimum marks required by candidates to qualify for the different programmes offered by the institute. Given below is the eligibility criteria for the different courses segregated under different groups. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria without fail before filling the application form of DAVV CET 2020.
M.B.A (Financial Administration/ Marketing Mgt./ Tourism/ HR/ Advertising & Public Relations/ Business Economics/ International Business/ Financial Services/ Media Management/ e-Commerce/Disaster Mgt./Foreign Trade/ Business Analytics/Entrepreneurship): Candidates who wish to pursue M.B.A in the above-mentioned streams must have a minimum eligibility 50 per cent aggregate in their graduation.
M.B.A (hospital administration): Candidates must have completed BBA(HA), B.D.S, BSc.(Nursing),B.Pharm MBBS and other medical degrees of a recognized university with a duration equal with to MBBS with minimum 50 per cent mark aggregate.
M.Com. (Account & Financial Control) / M.Com. (Bank Mgt.): Candidates must have passed their graduation in Commerce/Science with minimum 50 per cent marks.
B.Com(Hons)-3yrs; B.Com. (A/c & Tax Mgmt.): Candidates must have passed Class 12 in Commerce/ Science with minimum 50 per cent marks
M.Sc Life Science/ Biological Sciences: B.Sc. Biological Sciences with 55%
M.Sc Electronics/ Electronics and Communication: B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons.) (Electronics/IT/CS/Physics) or BCA with minimum 50 % aggregate marks
M.Sc Biochemistry: B.Sc Biological Sci. with min 55% Marks and chemistry as one of the subject.
M.Sc. (Biotechnology- Industry sponsored seats) M.Sc. (Bioinformatics) M.Sc. (Genetic Engineering): Bachelor degree under 10+2+3 pattern in Biological Sciences/ Physical Sciences/ Agricultural Sciences/ Veterinary Sciences/ Fishery Sciences/ BE/B Tech/ B Pharm./ MBBS/BDS/ 4 years BS (Physical Assistant) securing at least 55% marks or equivalent.
DAVV CET 2020 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
- Candidates who wish to appear for DAVV CET 2020 can apply for the course of their choice by submitting the online application.
- The DAVV CET application forms are available on the official university website as well as a link is provided here too.
- Candidates must enter a valid E-mail ID and Mobile number in the DAVV CET 2020 application form.
- Candidates are advised to apply for admission only if they fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned for each of the courses.
- Candidates have to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport size photograph and signature along with eligibility documents, caste/domicile/income / DAVV employee certificate(s) for reserved category while filling the online application form.
- Candidates must indicate their appropriate reservation category in the respective column of the application form without which they will not have any claim for the reservation later on.
- Candidates must ensure that they have correctly marked their category. Change of category shall not be accepted thereafter at any stage of the application process.
- Candidates must also check all the form details before online payment, an unpaid form will not be accepted in any case.
All categories Rs. 1500 online by ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. Application Fee can also be paid offline through Challan in any branch of SBI.
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Online, Offline||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1550|
DAVV CET 2020 Exam Pattern
DAVV CET M.Sc. Exam Pattern
M.Sc Life Science/ Industrial Microbiology, Biochemistry
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Graduation level B.Sc Biological Sciences
M.Sc Electronics and Electronics and Communication
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Physics/ Maths/ Electronics
M.Sc Genetic Engineering/ Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology
Topics: Chemistry, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences
Number of Questions: 75
DAVV CET M.B.A Exam Pattern
Type of Questions: Multiple Choice
Number of Questions: 75
Topics: Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, and General Intelligence, English Language and Comprehension, General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-Economic environment.
The admit card of DAVV CET is released online. The admit card will contain the details of the candidate along with the examination details. Candidates must check the following from details on the admit card for the following details.
- Candidates details
- Examination details
- Roll Number
- Exam Centre details
- Instructions to follow
Candidates must make sure that they carry their DAVV CET admit card with them along with them on the day of the exam. The admit card will also contain instructions about the examination which candidates must check before the examination.
DAVV CET 2020 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- DAVV CET Admit Card
The result of DAVV CET or CAP based programmes in the form of merit list has been released on September 20 in the online mode. The result of DAVV CET 2020 contain the rank of the candidate along with the candidates' details. The list of candidates who qualified for the counselling along with their qualifying rank along with their category has been displayed online. The counsellingof DAVV 2020 has started from September 20.
In case of a tie at the same rank :
In case of a Tie in the admission on any rank, admission will be given based on the factors given below:
- Candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations will be considered;
- In case where the result of qualifying examination is not declared, seniority in age will be considered.
Mode of Counselling: Offline
The counselling schedule and guidelines for DAVV CET 2020 has been publihsed along with the result online. Candidates must check the counselling details after the results are declared. Candidates must note that they will not be notified separately about the counselling process. The following documents are required at the time of admission :
- Photographs 3
- Admit Card
- CET-2020 Result
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying examination - Original for verification +1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Proof of Age - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Transfer Certificate - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Migration Certificate - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Income Certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested))
- J.K. Migrant / J.K. Resident Certificate - Original for verification + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- M.P. Domicile Certificate - Original for verification, if applicable + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
- Affidavits for Gap in studies (if applicable) - Original + 1 Photocopy (Self Attested)
Documents Required at Counselling
- Photographs 3
- Admit card
- CET-2020 result
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination - original for verification +1 photocopy (self attested)
- Proof of Age - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Transfer certificate - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Migration certificate - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Income certificate for SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) candidate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- J.K. migrant / J.K. resident certificate - original for verification + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- M.P. domicile certificate - original for verification, if applicable + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Affidavits for gap in studies (if applicable) - original + 1 photocopy (self attested)
- Candidates who will be admitted on undertaking will have to produce final result in case of result not declared at the time of first counseling.
Questions related to DAVV CET
davv cet 2020 registration date
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya will start the registration process of DAVV CET 2020 programmes from August 15 at dauniv.ac.in. The university has decided not to conduct DAVV CET 2020 exam this year, the admissions to entrance based programmes will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. The last date to fill the application form of CET is not yet notified. The Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test is cancelled but the merit list will be declared on the basis on the qualifying exam. For different courses the qualifying exam is different. Click the below link to know more.
can u provide me the syllabus of DAVV CET enterance exam to get admission in msc in industrial microbiology?
DAVV CET is a common entrance test conducted for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered at Dehi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya and its affiliated colleges. The syllabus for Msc Industrial biology is graduation level B.Sc Biological Science. You can find more information in the below link
I hope it helps.
I want to know about davv CET syllabus
DAVV CET is conducted for a total of 18 UG, PG and Research courses, hence the syllabus is different for all categories.
For BA, B.Com.,B.A.LLB etc., the syllabus includes Verbal Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning.
For other courses , including the above sections, a section of particular subject(s) also comprises the entrance test syllabus.
Davv CET application form date?
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test application form was supposed to be released in the second week of may. But due to COVID-19 the application form is not yet released. Keep an eye on the official website for latest information adout Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test. Please click the below link to know more.
through DAVV CET we can take admission in Btech course ?
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalya Common Entrance Test is conducted every year for admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programs offered by the various participating institutions.
For UG following courses are available:
- B. Com
- BA Mass Communication
- BA LLB
- B. Pharm
As you can see B.Tech course is not available through DAVV CET.
Follow this link for more information