- Allahabad University Entrance Exam Exam
About Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021
Allahabad University will release the Allahabad University application form 2021 in May, in online mode. Aspirants have to fill and submit the Allahabad University 2021 application form before the submission deadline. Candidates should check the Allahabad University eligibility criteria 2021 before filling the application form. The eligibility criteria differs for every UG and PG programmes offered by Allahabad University. Registered candidates can download the Allahabad University admit card 2021 using their login credentials. While going to the Allahabad University 2021 exam centres, candidates must carry their admit card with themselves along with the valid ID proof. As per the Allahabad University exam pattern 2021, the UGAT will be held for a total duration of 150 minutes. The total duration of PGAT is 90 minutes if candidates have select only one subject, whereas for two subject the PGAT will be held for 150 minutes.
Allahabad University conducts two entrance exam - UGAT and PGAT for admission to UG and PG programmes offered by the university. Candidates have to qualify the UGAT to get admission to UG courses such as B.A, B.F.A, B.P.A, B.Sc. Mathematics, Biology, Home Science, B.Com., B.A. Music. The university conducts the PGAT entrance exam for admission to PG courses like M.A., M.Com., M.Sc. Biochemistry, Agricultural Sciences, Anthropology, M.A. in Women Studies, and so on. The AU UGAT 2021 (Allahabad University Undergraduate Admission Test 2021) as well as AU PGAT 2021 (Allahabad University Postgraduate Admission Test 2021), is conducted in both online and offline modes.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Allahabad University Entrance Exam|
|Conducting Body||Allahabad University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Counselling||UGAT offline|
|Allahabad University Entrance Exam UGAT - Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||PGAT : 7082 Seats|
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
05 May, 2021 - 31 May, 2021
Application | Mode: Online
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Allahabad University Entrance Exam UGAT Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for admission, candidates should check the Allahabad University UGAT eligibility criteria 2021 set by the university. Only those candidates who meet the Allahabad University 2021 UGAT eligibility criteria can fill the application form. It must be noted that Allahabad University UGAT eligibility criteria 2021 varies for every programme. If candidates fail to meet the Allahabad University 2021 UGAT eligibility criteria they will lose their candidacy for admission to the opted course. The Allahabad University UGAT eligibility criteria 2021 for various UG programmes offered by university is given below.
B.A., B.F.A, B.P.A
- According to the Allahabad University 2021 UGAT Eligibility criteria, candidates must have passed/appeared in the intermediate exam of any stream from Uttar Pradesh/CBSE/ISC or any equivalent examination.
B.Sc. Mathematics, Biology
- Candidates must have passed/appeared in the intermediate exam in Science stream from CBSE/ISC/Uttar Pradesh board or any equivalent exam.
B.Sc. Home Science
- Female applicants who qualified or appeared in the intermediate examination from Uttar Pradesh/CBSE/ISC board or equivalent exam.
These female applicants must be from the Art/Science/Agriculture/Trade group.
Applicants should have cleared or appeared in the intermediate exam from UP/CBSE/ISC board or equivalent.
These candidates should be either from Science or Commerce stream.
- Candidates should have had music as a subject in their intermediate examinations.
Or he/she should have cleared an equivalent exam in music from a recognized institution.
Important Note: According to the AU UGAT 2021 eligibility criteria, candidates who already have a bachelor’s degree are not allowed eligible to apply for any of the undergraduate programmes offered by the university.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam PGAT Eligibility Criteria
To apply for admission to postgraduate programmes, candidates must meet the Allahabad University PGAT eligibility criteria 2021 set by the university. Those candidates who fail to meet the Allahabad University 2021 PGAT eligibility criteria will lose their candidacy for admission. The Allahabad University PGAT eligibility criteria of various PG course offered by university is given below.
The most important and foremost Allahabad University eligibility criteria which candidates have to satisfy for all subjects is mentioned below:
Candidates who have already passed or appeared in the qualifying graduation level exam (B.A., B.Sc., B.Com. degree courses of three years) from the University of Allahabad or B..A., B.Sc., B.Com. degree or honors courses from a university recognized by UGC or exam recognized by the Allahabad University.
Subject and non-subject candidates should keep the following points about the AU PGAT eligibility criteria 2021 to be kept in mind while filling the application form. by both subject and non-subject candidates.
- Candidates can apply for any of the following subjects only if they have studied the subject in the third year examination of graduation level or equivalent - Ancient History, Economics, Education, English Literature/Language, Hindi, Med. & Mod., History, Music (Vocal, Sitar and Tabla), Painting, Philosophy, Political Science, Sanskrit, Sociology, Statistics,Urdu, Botany, Chemistry, Physics, Zoology, Computer Science, Anthropology, Defence Studies, Geography, Mathematics, Psychology, M.Com.
- Candidates can opt for Economics only if they have studied Economics/Mathematics/Statistics as one of the subjects at least up to B.Sc./B.A. Part II. However, candidates can choose the following subjects even if they have not studied them in the third year examination of graduation level English, Hindi, Medieval and Modern History, Political Science, Ancient History, Education and Philosophy, provided they indicate them in the form at a proper place. Non-subject candidates do not have to appear for PGAT.
- Additionally, non-subject candidates can apply for the following subjects only if they have scored at least 60% in any stream at graduation - Sociology and Psychology.
- Non-subject candidates can apply for Statistics only if they had Mathematics and Statistics at graduation level or had studied Economics as a subject at least up to B.A Part II.
- For M.A. in Economics, non-subject candidates must have studied Mathematics or Economics or Statistics up to B.A./B.Sc. Part II.
- Candidates taking the PGAT for Physics/Chemistry will be considered non-subject candidates for admissions to M.Sc. in Material Science.
- Non-subject candidates need to appear for the test in both of the subjects studied by them in B.Sc./B.A. third year. For those non-subject candidates who have cleared their B.Com. will have to appear in the test for Commerce only. Candidates who have done their honors will have to appear in the test for honors subject only.
- Non-subject candidates may have to undergo further rounds of assessment after qualifying the entrance examination.
- Non-subject candidates seeking admissions into M.A./M.Sc. courses will have to appear for the test in the two subjects studied by them in B.A/B.Sc. third year.
M.A. Programmes (Except for Anthropology)
- Candidates should have passed their BA Part III examination in the same subject candidate seeks admissions into. Or the candidate should have pursued their B.A. (Hons.) in the same subject the candidate seeks admissions into.
- However, in certain subjects, candidates will be able to seek admissions into as non-subject candidates provided they have mentioned in their application forms that they are applying for the course as non-course candidates.
- For admissions into M.A. in Painting, candidates with B.F.A. (Four Year Course) or B.V.A. (Four Year Course) will also be considered eligible.
- For admissions into M.A. in Music (Sitar/Tabla/Vocal), only female candidates are eligible. Candidates who have passed the Alankar/Sangeet Praveen/Nipun Examination recognized equivalent to B.A. exam in music by the university are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed their B.Com./B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. exams.
M.Sc. (subjects other than Earth & Planetary Science (Geology), Anthropology, Bio-Chemistry and Computer Sciences
- Candidates should have cleared their B.Sc. Part III Examination in the same subject in which they seek admissions into. Or the B.Sc. (Hons.) exam in the same subjects they seek admissions into.
- For admission to M.A./M.Sc. in Statistics, in case, seats are vacant after the admission of all eligible candidates, candidates who have cleared the B.Sc./B.A Part III exam with Math as a subject and with statistics as a subject at least till B.Sc./B.A. (Part II) Examination will be eligible. Or those who have passed the B.Sc./B.A. (Hons.) exam with maths as the main subject and Statistics as an auxiliary subject will also be considered eligible.
M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology
- Candidates should have passed B.A. Part III Examination with any of the two subjects - Political Science, History, Sociology, Economics, Psychology, and Geography. Or the candidates should have taken B.A./B.Sc. (Hons.) exam with Anthropology or any of the aforementioned subjects. Or they should have done B.Sc./B.Sc. (Hons.) in Zoology and Botany to be eligible.
- Candidates should have a pass in B.Sc. Part III Examination with Biochemistry or Chemistry as a subject and Botany/Zoology/Physiology/ Biotechnology/Industrial Fish and Fisheries/Microbiology as the other subject.
- Or candidates should have cleared their B.Sc. (Hons.) exam with Biochemistry/Chemistry/ Botany/Physiology/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/Zoology as the main or subsidiary subject (ideally Chemistry/Biochemistry should be the main subject).
- Or those who have passed the M.B.B.S. exam. Also, such candidates will be exempted from appearing for the entrance test.
M.Sc. in Agricultural Science
- Only those candidates who have passed B.Sc. Agriculture exam (Four-year course) will be eligible.
- Both female and male candidates are eligible. They should have completed their B.A. Music (Three Year Course) exam or B.A. Part III exam with Music as one of the subjects.
- Or candidates should have completed their B.A. (Hons.) exam with Music as the main subject. Or candidates should have passed Alankar/Nipun/Sangeet Praveen/Alankar or similar exam recognized to be equivalent to the B.A. Exam in Music by the university.
M.Sc. in Computer Science
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc. (Three Years Degree Course) or B.Sc. (Honors) with Computer Maintenance/Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Application as one of his/her subjects till B.Sc. Part II level.
M.Sc. in Applied Geology
- The candidate should have passed B.Sc.(Three Year Degree Course) with any two of the following subjects upto B.Sc. Part II - Physics, Geology, Mathematics. Candidates will be required to appear in any of the two subjects for the test.
M.A. Women Studies
- Candidates should have appeared in or obtained from a bachelor’s level degree from an accredited institution or university.
M.F.A. (Master in Fine Arts)
- The candidate should have completed a B.F.A. degree course with Sculpture, Applied Arts, Textile Design, Graphics, and Painting with an area of specialization from a recognized university or equivalent exams with a minimum aggregate of 55% aggregate. Additionally, the candidate should not be more than 27 years of age by June 30, 2021. Candidates who have a BFA in Painting with textile or graphic of Allahabad University will be eligible for textile/graphic design stream.
M.A. (Development Studies)
- The candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 50% or equivalent grade in higher secondary/intermediate and high school and 55% as minimum aggregate or equivalent in Bachelor of Social Work/B.A. in Economics/B.Com./Bachelor in Development Studies/B.Sc. (Ag.)/Globalization and Development Studies/BBA/Management/Bachelor of Planning/Bachelor degree in Rural Development from a recognized University and minimum 50% score in the entrance exam.
M.Sc. (Environmental Science)
- The candidate should have appeared in or passed Bachelor's degree examination under 10+2+3 pattern with science subject from a recognized University with 50% as the minimum aggregate. The minimum mark requirement is not applicable to the SC/ST candidates.
M.Sc. (Textile and Apparel Designing)
- A candidate should have passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)
M. P. Ed.
- Candidates should have passed their B.P.Ed. or equivalent.
- Or they should have obtained a B.Sc. in Health and Physical Education with a minimum aggregate of 50% for General and 45% for SC/ST/ OBC candidates.
- Those sportspersons who have represented India in International Championship or have won positions in last three academic sessions in the intervarsity and national championships listed in Indian Olympic Association (IOA) and Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Married but eligible candidates can apply for the course.
M.A. in Film Theater
- The candidate should have a graduate level degree in any subject.
M.Sc. in Design and Innovation in Rural Technology
- Candidates should have earned a Bachelor's degree under 10+2+3 pattern of education with Botany/Agriculture/Zoology discipline from any Indian University or any accredited institution or any foreign University which the academic council of Allahabad University recognizes.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The university will release the Allahabad University UGAT application form 2021 in May, in online mode. Candidates have to fill and submit the Allahabad University 2021 UGAT application form till the submission deadline. The Allahabad University application process is completely online. Follow the step by step procedures given below to fill the Allahabad University UGAT application form 2021 in online mode.
- Visit the official website - allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on the official application form ink to fill the form.
Enter the required details and upload their photograph and signature in the following specifications.
Passport size colour photograph, 3.5 cm*4.5 cm, JPEG Format, within 80 KB
Black ink on white background, JPEG format within 50 KB
- After filling the required details and uploading the documents, Click on the ‘submit’ tab.
Next, a message will appear on the candidate’s screen saying “Application successfully submitted” and displaying an application ID. Candidates should retain this application ID and email ID for further references.
Print a copy of the complete filled AU UGAT 2021 application form.
The application fee can be paid in the online mode. General/OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs. 700 and SC/ST/PH category candidates will have to pay Rs. 350.
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 700|
|SC, ST||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 350|
|General, SC, ST, OBC||PWD||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 350|
The Allahabad University PGAT application form 2021 will be released in online mode. Aspiring candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill the Allahabad University 2021 PGAT application form through web portal provided by the university. Candidates are required to fill their personal and academic details in the Allahabad University PGAT application form 2021. Candidates also need to upload the scanned copy of required document in the prescribed specification and then pay the application fee.
Follow the step by step procedure given below to fill the Allahabad University 2021 PGAT application form
- Visit the official website - allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on the official Allahabad University application form link to fill the form.
The name and important date of the entrance examination will appear on the screen.
Next, four buttons will appear on the screen for downloading the brochure, opening the form for application, opening the challan form and for admit card printing.
To fill the application form, click on the ‘apply online’ tab and application form will be displayed on the screen.
Enter all the required details in the fields marked with asterisks in the application form.
After entering the details, upload the scanned photograph and signature in the following specifications.
Passport size colour photograph, 3.5 cm*4.5 cm, JPEG Format, within 80 KB
Black ink on white background, JPEG format within 50 KB
- Check the details filled in the application form by clicking on the ‘preview application form’ tab.
After checking the details, submit the application form by entering the correct image code on the screen.
To pay the application fee, click on the ‘online’ tab. Then, press the ‘submit application form’ button.
The payment mode and its details will now appear on the screen. Candidates now have to click on ‘Pay online’ button.
Now, candidates will be redirected to HDFC payment gateway. Choose the suitable payment option out of the following - net banking, credit, debit card.
Type in the required details and submit the form.
After the submission of the AU PGAT 2021 application form, the entire form will be displayed on the screen. Print out multiple copies of of the application form and preserve it till the admission is over.
Allahabad Univerity PGAT 2021 Application Form - Points to Remember
- Candidates eligible to apply for M.A. admission test should not submit application forms for M.Com. and M.Sc. tests and those eligible for M.Com. admission test should not be submitting forms for M.Sc. and M.A tests. Similarly, those eligible for M.Sc. admission test should not submit forms for M.A. and M.Com.
- Candidates taking the admission test in M.A will have to indicate in their forms either the two subjects studied in the third year examination at the graduate level or the main subject studies in honours-level in graduation. They may also indicate the courses they are eligible to take admissions into as non-subject candidates. But they will have to take the PGAT for only those two subjects studied by them in B.Sc. third year.
- Candidates appearing for the M.Com. admission test can indicate the two subjects of M.A. they are eligible to take admissions into as non-subject candidates. But he/she needs to take the PGAT only for one commerce subject.
- Those taking the admission test in M.Sc. can indicate either the two subjects studied by them in the third year of graduation or their honours subject in the form. Alongside, they may also mention their interest in any of the following subjects - M.Com., M.A., M.Sc. in Defence Studies as eligible non-subject candidates. However, they will have to take the test for only that subject studied in B.Sc. third year.
- Those who have done their B.A. (Hons.) and want admissions into M.A. in their honours course (other than Anthropology) are eligible to appear for the M.A. admission test only in their honours subject. Non-subject candidates who seek admissions into the M.A. courses they are eligible for will have to appear for the M.A. admission test in the honours subject. Candidates having passed B.A. (Hons.) in mathematics and seeking admissions into M.A. Statistics will have to appear for the M.S. admission test in their honours subject.
- If the M.A./M.Sc. admission test is conducted for only a single subject out of the two subjects which the candidate is eligible for, he/she will have to appear for the test only in that single subject.
- For M.Sc. in Agricultural Sciences, M.Sc. in Biochemistry, M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology, M.Sc. in Computer Science, M.A. (Theatre & Film), M.Mus, M.F.A., M.D.S., M.Sc. in Material Science, M.Sc. (Environmental Science), M.Sc. (Bioinformatics), M.Sc. (Applied Geology, M.Sc. (Textile & Apparel Designing), M.Sc. in Design and innovation, M.P.Ed., Master in Development Studies, M.Sc. In Design & Innovation in Rural Technology, M.A. in Women Studies, there will be separate admission tests instead of the general M.Sc./M.A. admission test.
|General, OBC||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 800|
|SC, ST||Online||Female, Male||₹ 400|
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Syllabus
Allahabad University Entrance Exam PGAT Syllabus
Communication ability in English
Aptitude and reasoning
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Preparation Tips
Allahabad University Entrance Exam UGAT Preparation Tips
Following are the preparation tips for Allahabad university entrance exam 2021 which the candidates are advised to follow to score better in the entrance exam.
Refer to the exam pattern and go through the question paper structure and entrance exam syllabus. Take up each of the topics mentioned in the syllabus and read up sufficient material on them.
Start preparing much in advance for the exam instead of leaving the syllabus for the last minute. Make a time-table and try to follow it consistently. Also, make sure that you revise a specific portion of the syllabus on a regular basis.
Practice previous years' sample papers. Conduct your own mock-test sessions wherein you can practice the sample papers within the same duration as that of the exam. This will not only help candidates to increase their speed in answering the questions but also help them to pinpoint the areas they need to pay more attention to.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates wishing to qualify the UGAT must check out the Allahabad University UGAT exam pattern 2021 released by the university. The candidates will find various important details related to UGAT question paper such as types and number of questions, duration of the test, marking scheme, important topics and so on. Going through Allahabad University 2021 UGAT exam pattern provides candidates a fair idea of the structure and format of the entrance test.
AU UGAT Exam Pattern 2021
Number of questions
Type of questions
Each correct answer - 2 marks
Each incorrect answer - Minus 0.5 mark
- English or Hindi (language and literature) (Candidates can choose any one)- 25 questions
General Awareness - 25 questions
General Mental Ability Test - 25 questions
Subject Test - 75 questions (Out of seven subjects - Civics, Geography, Economics, Sanskrit, Urdu, History, Logic, candidates will have to opt for three subjects. Each of the subjects will require candidates to attempt twenty-five questions of intermediate level)
- General Hindi or General English (Choose any one) - 20 Questions
General Awareness - 10 Questions
- Science Group (Intermediate level) - 120 Questions
- Candidates will be required to answer 40 questions from the following subjects - Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology. Math stream students will have to select and attempt 120 questions from Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Students from Biology stream will be selecting and answering 120 questions from Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
B. Sc. (Home Science)
General Hindi or General English (Choose any one) - 20 Questions
General Awareness - 10 Questions
Home Science Group (Food & Nutrition, Physiology & Hygiene, Resource Management, Human Development, Textiles and clothing) - 120 Questions
General Hindi or General English (Choose any one) - 20 Questions
General Awareness - 10 Questions
Commerce (Intermediate level) - 120 Questions
- Objective Drawing with light and shade (in any medium of candidates’ choice) - 150 marks, 90 minutes
- Memory drawing (in any medium of candidates’ choice) - 150 marks, 90 minutes
- Theory Test - 300 marks, 150 MCQs, 120 minutes.
- Questions will be from Music (Vocal, Sitar & Tabla) of intermediate level.
- Practical Test - 200 marks (to be held in the department of music).
Candidates preparing for the postgraduate exam can refer to the AU PGAT exam pattern 2021 to know details about the entrance test. The AU PGAT 2021 exam pattern consists of various key details related to the question paper such as number of questions, type of questions, duration, and so on. By going through the AU PGAT exam pattern 2021, candidates will become familiar with structure and format of the question paper. This will also help them to know what type of question will appear in the paper and how to tackle those questions.
Allahabad University PGAT Exam Pattern 2021
- Questions for all the subjects will be objective (MCQ) type.
- In the question papers of all the subjects, the first fifty questions will be compulsory for all candidates. These questions will be from the following topics - general English, general awareness, mental ability, general Hindi.
- The question paper will consist of two sets of questions related to the subject candidate is appearing for.
- Candidates who are taking the test for only one subject will have to solve 100 questions (50 compulsory subjects + 50 questions related to the subject) in 90 minutes.
- Candidates who are appearing for two subjects will have to attempt 150 questions (50 compulsory subjects + 50 questions from the first subject + 50 questions from the second subject). The total duration of the test will be 120 minutes.
- For M.A., M.Sc., M.Com, M.A/ M.Sc. Anthropology, M.Sc. Agricultural Sciences. M.Sc. Computer Science, M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.Mus. courses, the exam will be for two hours. Candidates will be given an extra fifteen minutes for distribution of question paper and answer scripts and filling up of details in the answer booklet.
- For M.A. and M.Sc. courses, there will be combined question booklets. The question booklet will have separate question papers for each subject under the M.A. and M.Sc. courses. Each question paper will have questions worth 300 marks.
- For M.Com., M.A/M.Sc. Anthropology, M.Sc. Agricultural Sciences, M.Sc. Biochemistry, and M.Sc. Computer Science, there will be separate question papers. Each question paper will be of 300 marks.
- Candidates seeking admissions into M.A. and M.Sc. courses will be provided with two separate answer booklets- for each subject studied in B.Sc./B.A. IIIrd year.
- Those seeking admissions into only one course under M.A./M.Sc. Courses (for honours students), M.Com., M.A., M.Sc. Biochemistry, M.Sc./M.Sc. Anthropology, M.Sc. Computer Science, M.SC. Agricultural Sciences will be given one answer booklet.
- In case of candidates appearing for two subjects, their first answer booklet will be collected by the invigilator after 1.3 hours. The second answer booklet will have to be submitted upon the completion of the test.
- For M.Sc. in Computer Sciences, there will be two parts in the question paper - Part 1 - Mathematics (Compulsory Section) and Part II - Physics or Chemistry.
- For M.Sc. Applied Geology, there will be three parts in the question paper - a) Physics b) Mathematics c) Geology.
- M.A. Music (Instrumental - Sitar and Tabla and Vocal), M.A. Painting, and M.Mus., there will be:
i) Theory paper - 300 marks
ii) Practical - 100 marks
- For every correct answer - 2 marks
- For every incorrect answer - Minus 0.5 mark
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Admit Card
Allahabad University will release the Allahabad University entrance exam admit card 2021 in online mode. Candidates who have successfully submitted their application form can download the Allahabad University entrance exam 2021 admit using their login credentials. The Allahabad University entrance exam admit card 2021 carries various key details about the candidates and entrance test. To download the Allahabad University entrance exam 2021 admit card, follow the step by step procedures mentioned below.
Visit the official website - allduniv.ac.in.
Click on the 'Allahabad University Admit Card' link.
Then, enter the application ID and password.
Now, AU UGAT admit card 2021 will appear on the screen.
Download and printout the admit card.
Candidates should retain their admit card till the admission process is over.
Details Mentioned on Allahabad University Entrance Exam Admit Card 2021
Test centre details like the time of the exam, venue of the exam, etc.
Candidates will avail their Allahabad University admit cards only if they have submitted duly filled complete application/registration forms.
The university will only be available on the official website of the university and not send by post or courier.
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar|
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- Valid ID proof
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Result
The university will release the Allahabad University entrance exam result 2021 after the commencement of UGAT. Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can check the Allahabad University entrance exam 2021 result using their login credentials. The Allahabad University entrance exam result 2021 mentions various details such as candidates name, roll number, Father's Name, Mother’s Name, registration/user ID, subject-wise score, category and so on. Candidates must follow the step by step procedures to check the Allahabad University entrance exam 2021 result using login credentials.
Go to the official website - allduniv.ac.in.
Click on the official Allahabad University result link.
Then, enter the login credentials - application ID and password or DOB.
Next, press the ‘submit’ tab.
The Allahabad University result will be appear on the screen.
Download and print out the result and save it for future references.
Qualifying Marks Trend
Allahabad University Entrance Exam 2021 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
Allahabad University will start the AU UGAT 2021 counselling session after the announcement of results from October 30. Following are the steps involved in Allahabad University counselling.
Candidates have to click on the official link for registration.
After clicking on the link, candidates are required to enter the requisite details to complete the registration process.
Once the registration process is complete, candidates will have to log in with the help of their DOB and roll number.
Candidates will see their complete details displayed after clicking on the login button.
After entering the required details like class 10th and 12th marks, candidates will be able to take a printout of the form. Candidates are required to save this form for further references.
Post counselling process, the rank will be generated and candidates will find their subject choices displayed as per their rank, category, and availability.
Candidates will have to be physically present in the counselling session at ‘Pravesh Bhawan’ on the specified counselling day and venue with the requisite documents (including imitation card generated after the registration process), else their admissions will be cancelled.
Following will be the fee remittance step. Fees will have to be submitted by the candidate on the same day of document verification. After paying the fees, candidates will have to submit the fee slip on the same day at Pravesh Bhawan, after which they will be handed over their admission card.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 Mark sheet along with a photocopy
- Class 12 Mark-sheet along with a photocopy
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Passport, Voters ID)
- Transfer Certificate/Migration Certificate.
- Category Certificate (if a candidate belongs to reserved category)
- UGAT/PGAT Admit Card
- Income certificate of the parent/guardian
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:When will Allahabad University application form 2021 for UG and PG courses be released?
The Allahabad University 2021 application form for UG and PG courses will be released in the second week of May, in online mode.
Question:What is the last date to fill and submit the Allahabad University application form 2021?
The last date to fill and submit the Allahabad University 2021 application form is the first week of June, in online mode.
Question:Can I fill the Allahabad University application form 2021 in offline mode?
No, you can only fill the Allahabad University 2021 application form in online mode.
Question:When will Allahabad University admit card 2021 be issued?
The Allahabad University 2021 admit card will be issued in the third week of June, in online mode.
Question:When will Allahabad University conduct the UGAT and PGAT 2021?
The Allahabad University will conduct the UGAT and PGAT 2021 in July, in computer based mode.
Question:When will Allahabad University result 2021 be declared?
The Allahabad University 2021 result will be released in the last week of July in the form of a scorecard.
Question:When will Allahabad University release the cutoff lists for UGAT and PGAT 2021?
Allahabad University will release the cutoff lists for UGAT and PGAT 2021 in the first week of August.
Question:What is the scheduled date for Allahabad University counselling 2021?
The Allahabad University 2021 counselling for shortlisted candidates will start from the second week of August.
Questions related to Allahabad University Entrance Exam
when i apply for postgraduate?
Allahabad university offers admission to under graduate and post graduate courses by analyzing the score of entrance exam conducts by respective university. however till now for 2021 -2022 session no admission notice is available , I suggest you to regularly check the official website and follow careers360 website for latest exam updates.
allahabad university bsc admission entrance exam application
The dates for Allahabad University, UGAT 2021 have not been confirmed yet. But as per tentative schedule, the application form is expected to be released in the third week of April, 2021. The applicant process will end in second week of May, 2021 and the exam will be held in fourth week of May, 2021. Keep checking the official website for updates.
Hope this helps.
After clearing allahabad university entrance exam,an individual have to pursue mba from motilal Nehru institute of technology ?
Admission in MBA courses in MNIT Allahabad is based on CAT percentile.
Shortlisted candidates are called for group discussion based on CAT score followed by Personal Interview.
On the other hand, Allahabad University MBA Entrance Test is conducted by Allahabad University to provide admission to the applicants in two year MBA program in General and Rural Development in Motilal Nehru Institute of Research and Business Administration (MONIRBA).
I hope this helps.
sir ye bta dijiye ki none subject ka kya mtlb hota h samjh nhi aa rha please sir
None means not any. "None" is no subject, rather it is used at places where none of the given choices apply to you. You can select none if you don not want to fill any subject in that specific column or if you want to leave the space blank.
If you have any other doubt, feel free to ask here..
b.a merit kitna gya hai obc or sc
Hello student cut off vary every year on various factors like level of question in examination seats available and total number of applicants in the entrance examination.
Cut off for obc category was 134 and for SC /ST Category was104 for BA program which was released on 11 December 2020.
For more details refer to the link mentioned below - https://university.careers360.com/articles/allahabad-university-cut-off/amp
Feel free to comment if you've any doubt