I am studying 12th class just I completed my 11th class so please suggest me how to prepare for jee mains paper 1&2 please
Follow below points to crack jee with good score.
- Refer standard books and NCERT books
- Make your own notes in form of small points and formulas
- Work hard for this year and concentrate more on studies
- Solve all last year question papers
- Refer the mostly asked topics first
- Find out what motivates you (you may think what you want from life and how being an IITian will make it easier for you to achieve it).You must have a reason why do you want to get into an IIT.Once you are motivated, determination will follow.But from here the real challenge starts, being determined is easy but remaining determined for 2 years will be tough job.
- A correct timetable is very crucial. Your activities should be planned. The time distribution for studying all of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics in one day should be clear to you from the moment you wake up. Always aim to set constructive goals.
- You have to always be sworn by three planning tools, a proper time table for each subject, long term and short term plans and a balanced study schedule which leaves adequate time for other activities.
- If your parents could afford it, you should join a coaching institute, such that you get at least 6 hours to prepare for yourself.
- Follow the right(not many) books. Keep the sources minimal but be thorough with whatever you have chosen. Books like SL Loney, Cengage, I.A Maronfor maths, HC Verma for physics, NCERT, JD Lee, Morrison boyd for chemistry.
All the very best and good luck.
There are hundreds of sources for getting the list of books you should study, so I'll focus on the methodology more.
- Stick to the same books.
- NCERT is key, specially for Inorganic chemistry.
- Study regularly.
- Have a realistic schedule, don't burn out.
- And this should have come first, choose a coaching centre, and your books very carefully.
first of all you have to be focused through out the session till the exam. As it's already known that NCERT is the base for the exam so you have to go through it. List out the topics for each subject and analyse yourself , what are your strength and weakness? As the time is already less , so without thinking thrice , join for a good coaching classes which can guide you . have weekly goals, dont go for too many books . there are already pre verified books ( as in, claimed books which student studied in past and got ranks, e.g. HC VERMA FOR physics.) just stay focused in all the classes , class study is more important rather than being focusing at home. i hope this will help you.