Admission Process 2021
Siddaganga Institute of Technology offers admission to various courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, PGD. Admission to B.Tech course will be done on the basis of the marks scored in JEE Main followed by a counselling process while for M.Tech candidates have to qualify GATE examination. The detailed admission processes are given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech/ B.Arch):
- For B.Tech, candidates have to appear for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)/ Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)/ Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main).
- For B.Arch, candidates have to appear for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA).
- Based on the marks scored in entrance exams, candidates have to register and apply online for admission to Siddaganga Institute of Technology.
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (M.Tech/MBA/MCA/M.Sc/PGD):
- For M.Tech, candidates have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)/Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET).
- For MBA, candidates have to appear for MAT/ CMAT/ PGCET.
- Based on the marks in entrance exams, candidates have to register and apply for the counselling process on SIT website.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the counselling process.
- For MCA, admission will be done on the basis of performance in Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (PGCET)/ Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT).
- Final admission will be based on the performance in entrance exams, seat allotment and fee payment.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
Admission is based on NATA Entrance exam