- Understand app structures, common navigation patterns and themes
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of Android design to your app
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
In the Material Design for Android Developers training, the applicants will learn about the basic principles and fundamentals of “material design”. The online course by Udacity will help the students study Android's visual language.
After the end of the four-week course, of Material Design for Android Developers by Udacity the students will have covered the topics of- Android design fundamentals, Adaptive design, Bold graphic design, Meaningful moon and Surfaces.
After the end of the Material Design for Android Developers certification, the students will learn to create and also use0 surfaces, material design elements and graphics along with the transition. The experience gained in the course can be utilized by students across various platforms.
- 4 weeks programme approximately
- Free course
- Course acknowledged by the government
- Intermediate level skill
- Programme imparted by Udacity
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
- Candidates are not required to pay any Material Design for Android Developers fees amount. This programme is 100% free to apply for and pursue.
Material Design for Android Developers fees details
Candidates who are willing to apply for this programme should have working experience in developing Android apps.
To avail admission in the Material Design for Android Developers programme, the students need to have an existing understanding of developing android apps. If they do not have such working experience, then it is advised to pursue either the ‘Developing Android apps’ course or the ‘Advanced Android App development’ programme. They must also be familiar with Github as the Udacity team will share access codes via Github.
Certification Qualification Details
Candidates will be awarded a certificate of completion only after completing this programme successfully.
What you will learn
The Material Design for Android Developers online course will help the candidates master different areas:
- Candidates will learn about the ways of adapting a design.
- The ways of implementing varied designs on different screen sizes will also be included in the course.
- Students will have their skills enhanced in the proper transition between two application states.
- The techniques of properly timing an animation will also be covered.
- The Material Design for Android Developers certification syllabus includes the topic of “android design fundamentals”.
- Students will further learn about the ways of creating orderly animation.
- The chapter on “bold graphic design” will also be covered in the programme curriculum.
- Students will be understanding the app structures, patterns, themes and common navigation.
- Applicants will further have their skills enhanced in implementing bold graphic designs.
- Candidates will also study common navigation patterns.
To get admission in the Material Design for Android Developers certification course, the students have to follow the steps mentioned below-
Step 1: Candidates willing to apply and enrol in this programme have to go to the course webpage.
Step 2: Now, the students have to sign in or log in to proceed further.
Step 3: In case you are new to this, then you need to sign up and create an account. The students need to mention their credentials in the mandated places.
Step 4: Once the candidate is successful in logging in, then they need to click on ‘Start free course’ which will give immediate access to the programme.
Android design fundamentals
- Learn how to use surfaces to control the interaction of elements in an app
- Understand how to use surfaces to structure the hierarchy in an app
Bold graphic design
- Learn how to effectively use imagery and fonts
- Learn how to apply themes and styles
- Learn how to effectively use colour
- Transition between application states
- How to properly time an animation
- Learn how to create orderly animations
- Learn what considerations to make when adapting a design
- Learn how to implement your designs on many screen sizes
The programme is a 100% free offering. Hence, candidates will not feel the need to apply for scholarships.
How it helps
The Material Design for Android Developers certification benefits the appearing candidates by helping them to develop and brush up their existing skills in the domain of “web design”. The session of the Material Design for Android Developers certification programme has been formulated by adhering to the guidelines that have been issued by the Government of India. The skills that the students will be learning can be further utilised both in private and public sector companies and workplaces.
The appearing students can learn by the means of the interactive practice sets that are included in the programme tenure. Students can incorporate the details of the experience gained in the tenure of the Material Design for Android Developers online course in their professional social media handles and CV or resume for testifying their skills and acquiring better job-related options.
Candidates must have the latest version of Android studio and also need to have access to an android device.
Yes, the Material Design for Android Developers fee for all applying students is free.
The Material Design for Android Developers online course will require a duration of 4 weeks approximately.
The Material Design for Android Developers certification syllabus can be viewed from the website of Udacity.
The candidate must have a fair knowledge of using Github to get an access code for this programme.
The classes for the Material Design for Android Developers training will be organised via an online platform.
Yes, in the provided programme the students will get access to the instructional videos.
Candidates having working experience and a flair for developing Android apps can readily apply to Material Design for Android Developers programme.