- Case studies and interviews with founders, investors and product experts.
- Develop, refine and validate your ideas to build for a product/market fit.
- Efficiently conduct user research to build an entrepreneurial mindset.
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
In the Product Design online course, the students over the period of approximately two months will be dealing in detail with the topics that are related directly or indirectly with the domain of creating “product design” that fully fills the market standards. The online programme on Product Design by Udacity has been structurally designed to help the students materials and implement their ideas in the product efficiently. In the Product Design certification syllabus, the students will cover chapters of- Ideation and validation, Design Sprint, UI/UX and Key Metrics. The course will help students brush up on their skills.
- Free learning programme
- Course offered by Udacity
- 2 months programme approximately
- Course acknowledged by the Government
- Intermediate level skill
- The programme offered in association with Google
- Online learning
- Self paced
Course and certificate fees
Type of course
Candidates need not pay any Product Design fees as it is free for candidates.
Product Design fees details
Who it is for
The Product Design programme will be beneficial for the following candidates:
- Candidates who are interested in studying UX/UI can register for the online certification course.
Certification Qualification Details
The candidates who are willing to avail a certificate of completion are required to complete the entire programme and follow every guideline as specified by Udacity.
What you will learn
As the candidates progress through the Product Design online course, they will gain exposure to the following topics and areas:
- Applicants will be learning to create startups, and building design decisions.
- Students will also be documenting the process of creating their product and user flow.
- In the Product Design certification syllabus, the chapter on Design spirit will also be covered.
- Students will learn to create and design products that suit the demands and requirements of the market.
- Ways of conducting an analysis efficiently will also be covered in the course.
- Students will further be taught to use the tools for monitoring the various tools and metrics.
- Applicants will learn to identify actionable metrics.
Filling the form
To apply to the Product Design online course, the students have to do the following-
Steps 1: Applicants who are willing to register and enrol for this programme must go to the course webpage.
Step2: Candidates then have to log in or sign in to the account of Udacity.
Step 3: For creating a new account the students have to provide their credentials and mention the details of it.
Step 4: After creating the account, the students have to select their desired course, and begin the process of learning.
Lesson 1: Ideation and validation
Lesson 2: UI/UX
- Learn how startups make design decisions from senior designers at Google.
- Understand building for accessibility, material design, user flows and personas.
- Analyze the user experience products and based on that document a user flow for your product.
Lesson 3: Design Sprint
- Check all the steps needed to validate ideas and build product mockups using Google’s leading Design Sprint Master.
- The Design Sprint Process, created by Google Ventures, is used by professionals planning to design, prototype, and test their innovative ideas with customers.
- Understand how design sprints happen at Udacity. Learn how to design & conduct design sprints.
Lesson 4: Key Metrics
- Identify the common metrics to track websites and apps relating to traffic, customer satisfaction, and engagement.
- Learn tools that can be used to monitor metrics and examples from startups on what metrics not to measure.
- Identify actionable metrics that will work best for your own product.
How it helps
The Product Design certification benefits the candidates to successfully perform a Google Design Sprint. The course has been designed and formulated by the experts of the institute of Udacity by following the guidelines. The lecture videos and the course guides of the Product Design online course can be accessed by the students after they apply for it directly.
The details of the course can be shared by the candidates in their LinkedIn or any such professional media handles to establish their credibility and attract the eyes of recruiters. The Product Design fee has been kept free for the students so that educators across diverse economic backgrounds can also apply for it directly without any hindrance. The classes will be conducted online by the industry experts and to make the process of learning in the Product Design training interactive quizzes are added. The students can also practice the question sets and self-examine themselves.
For a period of 2 months, the course of Product Design will be held.
No, the Product Design training does not have any specified eligibility. Interested candidates can apply for it.
The classes for the Product Design certification course will be conducted online.
Candidates who want to be a part of this programme should have Windows 7 or higher with the latest updates installed.
Yes, the students can apply for multiple courses that are being offered by Udacity.
To avail the course of the Product Design programme the students need to have access to the updated version of Chrome.
The mobile webs that are supported are- Knowledge, Classroom and Student Hub
The application form can be accessed from the course webpage.
Applicants seeking admission in this programme are not supposed to pay any fee amount. This course is 100% free to enrol in and pursue.
The online session on Product Design is offered by Udacity.