Inclusive of GST
Medium of instructions Hindi
Mode of learning Self study, Virtual Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video Based
Professionals engaged in intraday trading on the stock market often have multiple trades to execute in a very narrow span of time. This situation presents itself almost every day to a person in this profession. Thus, it would be of help for such individuals to have an automated strategy as part of their arsenal to be able to be applied for optimum results. This can be accomplished with the help of special software.
This Algorithmic Trading certification being run by the Institute of Financial Market Courses has been designed to keep abreast with the emerging technologies in this space. It will introduce new dimensions of trading shares and equity to the participants. Essentially, the study will focus on automation of select trading steps in the realm of the software.
The Algorithmic Trading course online pedagogy consists of recorded lessons of a total length of about 9 hours. The language of instruction is Hindi. Moreover, the emphasis is laid on making this engagement to be self-paced according to the bandwidth of the user. All the content is easy to understand if listened to in an undistracted way.
- 26 recorded videos
- Total length of about 9 hours
- Lessons delivered in Hindi language
- Domain specific faculty
- Access valid for 6 months
- Mobile and remote access to videos
- Impeccable module content
- Simulation of real-time software
- Impressive self-assessment tools
- Self-paced learning modules
- Structured training
- Seamless video lectures
- Bereft of errors
- Case study baselines
- Mock tests
- Software environment inclusions
- Seasoned faculty
- Experiential learning content
- Flexible course methodology
- Business-ready curriculum
Course and certificate fees
The fee details for Algorithmic Trading certification has been mentioned below in the table:
Type of Fee
Rs. 4,500 including GST
Who it is for
The Algorithmic Trading course has been kept simple and will bring value to the participants in the following stages of their professional lives:
- Formal investors who would like to learn about building value-based strategic frameworks with a goal to purchase mutual funds, pension funds, or even directly traded equity
- Aspiring traders who aim to gain paid employment with investment banks, brokerage firms, hedge funds, insurance companies, and similar organizations
- Long-term investors looking to upskill in order to carry out automated trades, algorithmic trading, and trades based on significant quantities
- Retail investors aiming to set up their own boutique consulting service for their clients and offer an automated trading solution at some point
What you will learn
The Algorithmic Trading course online offered by IFMC will focus on the following elements in its courseware:
- Basic conceptual knowledge associated with the underlying principles of Algorithmic Trading and its principles as they apply in the real world
- Get equipped with foundational elements of price at a specific time and place orders with a myriad of other conditions
- Application of the price volume weighted by time as well as the weighted average cost of capital
- Working fundamentals associated with the types of software available and the corresponding strategies such as those involving two, three, and four legs
- Incorporate an understanding of options chains in the context of specific events, expiration of trades, and working of VIX
- Deep dive into creating a strategy in Microsoft Excel around a 2-legged strategy in addition to understanding the bull and bear calls by employing a butterfly strategy
- Develop a robust foundation of long and short box approaches and the reversal strategy around the conversion of the most optimum ratio spread
- Equip yourself with concepts such as jelly ratios, calendar spreads, and a gut strategy while keeping a steady grasp of the cash flow in the future
- Put the knowledge of trading pairs, strategy for bulls using a Christmas tree strategy, and a variety of other algorithmic strategies such as VWAP and TWAP
- Synthesize a software based approach such as Symphony, Trading-view, and following the colour scheme of the technologies
- Pay attention to the risks involved in Algorithmic trading and face them in a live environment with credible software
The admission process for Algorithmic Trading course online is mentioned below:
Step 1: Visit the homepage of the course and click on the “Buy Now” option.
Step 2: Click on it will take you to a new window. This will open up in a new tab in your web browser. Here, you will see the option of adding the course to the cart. Clicking on that will take you to a new page, where the Course name, price, and quantity will be displayed. You may click on “Proceed to Checkout”.
Step 3: Provide your details such as name, contact address and phone number
Step 4: Proceed to pay the tuition fee using a credit card, debit card, internet banking or UPI.
Step 5: After making the payment, you are ready to pursue the course.
Filling the form
The Algorithmic Trading certification doesn't have a generic application form. The detailed instructions outlined in the previous section are sufficient for a successful enrollment.
Introduction of Algorithmic Trading principles
Time Price and Multi-Conditional Orders
Time Weighted Price Volume Weighted Average Price Percentage Volume
Software Types 2-Leg, 3-Leg, and 4-Leg Strategy
Option Chain Understanding of VIX, Event, and Expiry Trading
Two Legged Strategy Practical in Excel
Butterfly Strategy in Microsoft Excel Bull Call and Bear Call
Long Box and Short Box
Conversion and Reversal Strategy Iron Condor Ratio Spread
Credit Spread Gut Strategy Jelly Ratio Calendar Spread
Cash to Future Strategy
SCA Bull Strategy Christmas Tree
Other Algorithmic Strategy
Symphony, Trading-view, Ami-broker Software Based Strategy
Algorithmic Trading System Coloration Technology
Risk Management in Algorithmic Trading
Live Algorithmic Trading Practical with Various Software
Other Algorithmic Trading Strategy
Live market practicals
Live Practical for Four Let Strategy
Live Practical for Butterfly Strategy
Algorithm Setup Using Ami-broker and Algorithm-mojo
Algorithmic Trading course online does not have a scholarship as of now. Please follow the program webpage for updates to this status.
How it helps
The main benefit of Algorithmic Trading certification is its versatility. This refers to the real-world applications that it introduces its participants to in the field of trading. The program has an excellent return on investment from the point of view of its cost as well as the effort of the participant. Most traders who enrol are able to see the dividends that Algorithmic Trading certification has to offer while they start learning in the first 3 days itself.
There is a practical round wherein the students get to apply them on the software to get real-time, simulation-based feedback of what their strategies would result in. Thus, the participants are never overwhelmed by the slew of theories that are slung on them; rather they feel confident of performing exceptionally when they leave the course.
Lastly, the Algorithmic Trading course online has been put together in Hindi language so that professionals from all walks of life can understand the founding principles with ease. Moreover, the classes are in the form of recorded lessons. Thus, the participants can choose to access the learnings at their own pace and if they so feel like, remotely.
The biggest reason to opt for this course is its standing in the market. Finance is a complicated subject and only experts can make the concepts easy to understand. That is where IFMC ranks ahead of its competitors. Thus, you should choose this program.
There is no entrance examination to enrol for an Algorithmic Trading course. Please go through the program objectives and join if they meet your professional goals.
IFMC prides itself in providing a seamless support structure for its participants. Our helpline number and email address provide impressive customer support from the time a student is in the application stages all the way to while they are learning.
You will be happy to know that the students needn’t have any programming language experience in order to make the most out of this engagement. The course structure imparts trading knowledge from the basics.
This engagement has been designed to be completely delivered online as this allows for flexible learning based on each student’s commitments. You will find this delivery mechanism to be very useful and thus this program does not have an in-person module.
For carrying out professional, high-quantity, complex trades, it is imperative that Algorithmic Trading be incorporated into a trader’s business acumen. Thus, this method has an irreplaceable part in the journey of an institutional trader.
The course validity has been kept at 6 months. Over this time period, the students have access to 26 recorded videos in the Hindi language. The net total of all the videos put together is approximately 9 hours. There are no books involved.
As you would see, this course is priced at just Rs. 4,500. We believe that for such an economical cost, financing options weren’t required and are thus not in place. However, if your bank offers an EMI-based system, you may use it.
Yes, we have incorporated a well-structured 17-minute Demo on the homepage of the program for your convenience. You are advised to go through it in detail to understand the offering of this program. It will help you make an informed decision.
This could happen if the payment is stuck on either or our bank’s server. If the amount is already deducted from your account, share the transaction number on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to get a resolution on the same in 48 business hours.
Duke University, Durham via Coursera