- Course Introduction - Simplilearn
- Course Agenda
- Need for Cloud Computing
- what is cloud computing? -
- What is Cloud Computing? -
- What is Cloud Made up of?
- benefits of cloud computing
- Key Concepts and Terminology
- Economies of scale
- CAPEX vs OPEX
- What is a Public cloud
- characteristics of the Public Cloud
- What is Private CLoud?
- Characteristics of Private CLoud
- What is a Hybrid cloud?
- Characteristics of Hybrid CLoud
- review and what next
- What is IAAS?
- Use cases of IAAS
- what is PaaS?
- Use Cases of PAAS
- What is saas?
- What is the Shared Responsibility Model?
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training course will introduce you to the basics of the Amazon Web Services (AWS). It will also include the AWS cloud platform and ensure that you are entirely skilled in identifying AWS vocabularies, ideas, advantages, and deployment alternatives to satisfy your business specifications.
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training course prepares you to operate the AWS management console; learn AWS security devices, storage, and database alternatives; and gain valuable skills in web services, like RDS and EBS. The course, developed in line with the most advanced AWS syllabus, will assist you to be an expert in recognizing and efficiently utilizing AWS services.
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training syllabus is divided into 14 different modules; each meant to cater to all the aspects of AWS. Learner flexibility has been kept in mind when designing this course, allowing you to learn at your speed. To make you industry-ready, the course syllabus also offers two industry-based projects using AWS management console.
- 2 simulation exams
- 2 live projects
- Hands-on projects with AWS console
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning
- Self-paced learning
- Hands-on experience
- 24/7 support
- Simulation exams
- Live projects
- Live demos
- Lifetime access
Course and certificate fees
To start the programme, students need to complete the fee payment. The necessary AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training fee details for the course have been mentioned in the table below:
AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training Course Fee Details
Fee in INR
certificate providing authority
A basic understanding of any programming language is helpful, but anyone who wishes to learn about AWS can enrol in this AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training by Simplilearn. This AWS technical essentials course is useful for people tasked with explaining the technological advantages of AWS services, such as SysOps administrators, and IT developers, as well as people who want to gain knowledge about AWS.
What you will learn
A certificate in AWS Technical Essentials is a crucial addition to the resume of any professional. Technical professionals with this AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training syllabus are paid very highly, averaging at $83,000/year. Companies such as Comcast and Amazon often employ such professionals.
- Familiarise yourself with the basics of cloud computing processes.
- Understand the critical concepts of AWS, as well as the associated terminologies.
- Comprehend the basics of AWS management console, and Recognize AWS compute.
- Use Amazon RDS to fulfill client requirements.
- Identify deployment options as well as the management options for AWS, in addition to utilizing them.
- Elementary as intermediate knowledge on AWS Storage options and Amazon S3 Bucket.
- Utilize EC2 and EBS to fulfill client requirements, and successfully execute a project on the AWS Console.
To apply for the AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training classes, follow these steps:
Step 1: Visit https://www.simplilearn.com/cloud-computing/aws-technical-essential-training and click on the Enrol now button
Step 2: You will go to a new page where you can apply the coupon code, or click on the proceed button
Step 3: Fill in your details and click proceed
Step 4: Select a convenient payment option and pay the fee to complete the application process.
Lesson 01: Introduction to Cloud Computing
Lesson 02: First Steps into Amazon Web Services
- Foot Prints of Amazon Web Services - Datacenters
- AWS Console Tour
- Free access to AWS
- Creating a Free AWS Account
Lesson 03: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Identity Access Management ( IAM ) - Part A
- Identity Access Management ( IAM ) - Part B
- Identity Access Management ( IAM ) - Part C
- Identity Access Management ( IAM ) - Part D
- Identity Access Management ( IAM ) - Part E
Lesson 04: Networking in AWS - Virtual Private Clouds
- Networking Fundamentals - Part A
- Networking Fundamentals - Part B
- Conceptial Overview of VPC0
- AWS VPC - Walkthrough
- NACLS and Security Groups
Lesson 05: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- What is Compute
- AWS Compute Services
- EC2 Instance - Lab Activity
- EC2- Connecting to Windows Machine
- Ec2 Instance - Linux Instance
Lesson 06: AWS Storage
- Storage Fundamentals
- AWS S3 - Simple Storage Services - A
- AWS S3 - Simple Storage Services - B
- AWS S3 Storage Classes and Data Lifecycle
- AWS Storage Gateway
Lesson 07: Load Balancing and Autoscaling
- Elastic Load Balancer Lab
- Load balancing and Autoscaling Introduction
Lesson 08: DNS & Content Delivery Networks
- Route 5
- Cloud Front
Lesson 09: Monitoring, Auditing and Alerts
- Cloud Watch
- Cloud Trail
- Simple Notification Services
- AWS Config
- AWS Config LAB
- AWS CloudTrail vs. CloudWatch vs. Config
Lesson 10: Databases
- SQL - RDS
- NO SQL Dynamo DB
- ElastiCache and Redis
Lesson 11: Serverless Computing
Lesson 12: Security and Compliance
- Shared Responsibilty Model
- Security and Compliance Services
- AWS KMS
Lesson 13: AWS Pricing, Billing, and Support Services
- AWS organizations
- AWS Organizations - Lab Demonstration
- AWS Pricing
- AWS Billing and Cost Tools
- AWS Support Plans and Trusted Advisor
- AWS Whitepapers
Lesson 14: Conclusion
AWS Tech Essentials Project – Media
How it helps
An AWS Certification is an excellent addition to the resume of any professional. Professionals can use the certification to upskill and stay on track with the current AWS trends. It is even beneficial for recent graduates or newly employed individuals who want to upgrade their skill set and increase their chances of a job or a promotion.
The AWS Technical Essentials Certification Training benefits for those with an interest with AWS since it is a comprehensive and easy to follow lesson for all.
After you complete your AWS Technical Essentials training, you will be required to submit a project. Your trainer will then evaluate this project. Once your project is thoroughly assessed, and you finish the online exam with a score of at least 60%, you will earn the course completion certificate.
As a certified AWS professional, you can work as a Cloud Developer.
The two live projects are Setting Up a Windows Server in the Cloud and navigating the AWS Management Console Using the CloudWatch Service. These will then help you test your skills in a real-world situation, after which expert trainers will assess your work.
The AWS Certification is not only recognized throughout the industry but one that enables you to begin your career in AWS. People with this certification have very high salaries with an average of $83,000 per year. Companies such as Amazon, IBM, Comcast, and Nokia have employed people with this certification.
A basic understanding of any programming language is beneficial. However, any candidate interested in AWS can apply for the course.