- Overview of UX research and the 5 Planes of UX
- Understanding quantitative and qualitative data types
- Using design thinking methodology
- Defining problem statements
- Planning a successful UX project with SMART goals
- Creating a user empathy map to understand your users
Medium of instructions English
Mode of learning Self study, Classroom
Mode of Delivery Video and Text Based
The online programme on User Experience Design by Skillcrush has been specifically designed by the experts of the industry to allow the students to learn comprehensively on the digital platform. The User Experience Design certification benefits the students by allowing them a provision to practice online and display their skills on professional platforms. Over the period of three months, the students will be covering the User Experience Design certification syllabus, where they will be learning about - Wireframing, Information Architecture, Prototyping, Navigation & Layout, Portfolio Presentation, UX Strategy, Iteration, Data Analysis, A/B Testing, Usability Testing, and others. For making things more easy and comprehensive the students will also be provided with sample projects. Upon completing the course the students will become an expert in the domain of “user experience design.”
- The course provided by Skillcrush
- Certificate available
- 3 months course
- Lifetime access to the course
- Online course
Course and certificate fees
All the important details regarding the User Experience Design fee has been listed below-
- Applicants who want to avail of the course by paying the course fee within 3 months have to deposit USD 199 per month.
- As a one-time payment, students have to deposit USD 549.
USD 199 per month
Note: The applicants who are not satisfied with the User Experience Design online course can claim a refund within a time period of 14 days.
certificate providing authority
Who it is for
The programme is fit for:
- Candidates beginners in UX or Tech
- Candidates who wish to work as a UX designer or UX researcher
- Candidates who are passionate to do creative jobs.
- Candidates who have the quality of understanding people better.
Certification Qualification Details
Students will receive their User Experience Design certification after they complete their course successfully after the period of three months.
What you will learn
The students upon completing the User Experience Design certification syllabus will be learning about the following-
- Students will study the overview of UX research.
- Applicants will be learning to create a user empathy map to understand their users.
- Candidates will also be learning about the data collection methods.
- Students will be conducting SWOT and competitive analyses.
- Understanding navigation structures are also included in the course syllabus.
- Students will also learn to Choose the right tool to interpret user data
The students who wish to apply for the User Experience Design certification, can apply directly through the URL and get themselves registered with the program directly. The students need to provide the listed details while they fill the application form-
- User Name
- Full Name
Applicants for proceeding further need to deposit the User Experience Design online course fee, by availing the option of online payment.
Filling the form
The students who want to apply for the User Experience Design programme need to follow the steps that have been listed below-
Step 1: Applicants are requested to click on the link that has been listed below- https://skillcrush.com/blueprint/user-experience-design-course/
Step 2: The “Enroll Now” button that has been provided on the homepage needs to be clicked by the students.
Step 3: The students have to choose the payment plan according to their convenience and proceed further.
Step 4: The students after depositing the course fee, need to submit the form by providing all the essential details.
User experience research
Planning a successful UX project: Skill lesson 1-5
Collecting and interpreting data: Skill lessons 6-10
- Learning data collection methods & techniques
- Collecting quantitative data with heatmaps and user surveys
- Collecting qualitative data with user interviews
- Choosing the right tool to interpret user data
- Using data to create user personas
Analyze and ideate to select your prototype: Skill lesson 11-15
- Creating journey maps
- Conducting SWOT and competitive analyses
- Creating a narrative with data visualization techniques
- Generating solutions with ideation methods
- Refining and selecting the best ideas for prototyping
Information architecture and prototyping
Introduction to Information Architecture: Skill Lesson 1-5
- Introducing information architecture
- Identifying & choosing the right IA (information architecture) model
- Understanding navigation structures & options
- Usability, accessibility, and universal design
- Identifying user-friendly sitemaps
Design theory for UX: Skill lesson 6-10
- Mapping out user flows
- Learning about the elements and principles of design
- Using design patterns and layouts to create effective designs
- Prioritizing mobile content first
- Wireframing with Figma
Making interactive prototypes: Skill Lesson 11-15
- Implementing UI kits to rapidly prototype designs
- Sketching paper prototypes
- Creating digital prototypes with InVision
- Making digital prototypes interactive
- Preparing for user testing
User testing and iteration
Planning for successful usability tests: Skill lesson 1-5
- Understanding the roles & responsibilities of user testing
- Brushing up on soft skills you’ll use as a testing facilitator
- Writing clear & thoughtful usability test scripts
- Preparing for usability testing with a user
Conducting effective user tests: Skill Lesson 6-10
- Conducting usability tests
- Deciding when to use A/B split tests
- Analyzing the results of A/B split tests
- Prioritizing & incorporating valuable user feedback
- Iterating & improving your digital prototypes
Packaging and presenting your work: Skill Lesson 11-15
- Organizing, packaging, and preparing your work
- Creating a UX strategy for your work
- Writing an effective case study to showcase your work and results
- Summarizing your newly acquired UX skills
- Choosing your UX career path
How it helps
The User Experience Design certification benefits the students by allowing them an opportunity to share their certificates on various professional platforms for procuring a better job opportunity.
There is no mandated prerequisite for the User Experience Design programme mandated hence any students who are interested can apply for the course.
The User Experience Design training will be conducted for a period of three months.
The students can deposit the User Experience Design fee by availing the option of the online payment options.
The students in the User Experience Design certification course will be learning about the following tools namely, Figma, Invasion, Zoom, and slack.
The students can access the course materials in the User Experience Design training for a lifetime.
University of Illinois via Coursera
Juno College of Technology
Google via Coursera
Google via Coursera
Google via Coursera
Google via Coursera